Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2009, 10:14 PM   #91
CinderelliT
Dreaming of Disney

Location: In Florida - close to Mickey's front door, yet still so far away!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_tink8i8 View Post
I love the idea of the boat in the moat restaurant. It looks so cool!
Thanks! I think it looks like fun. We don't have a lot of options where we live, and I don't want to do a boring banquet hall. Plus it's fun to say "boat in the moat"!
CinderelliT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:15 PM   #92
CinderelliT
Dreaming of Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by padisneyfour View Post
wow you have got alot going on.... I love the flower girl dress- so pretty! looking forward to hearing more!
Thanks! I love that it's beautiful and it was a bargain!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-17-2009, 10:20 PM   #93
CinderelliT
Dreaming of Disney

Talking My Dress!!!

Ok ladies - here is my dress! I have no idea why, but the bridal shop would not let me take any pictures in their store. So here it is at home - with a sheet on the floor below me-

These are like the worst pics of me - no makeup, hair not fixed - but I couldn't wait to try it on! It fits pretty well! I'll only need minor alterations, and like a foot chopped off of the bottom! (I'm really short!)

It's staying at my house until it's time for alterations - the bridal shop would have charged me to store it.
Also, here is my tiara I made. It has a hidden Mickey on the top.

Thanks for letting me share my excitement!
Old 03-17-2009, 10:26 PM   #94
CinderelliT
Dreaming of Disney

Here is my necklace! I saw some other DISbrides with it in their PJ, and I had to steal the idea! It is too cute! Now - off to look for earrings that will match that and my tiara...
Old 03-17-2009, 10:49 PM   #95
beach bride 2010
Mouseketeer

Wow, your dress is gorgeous. You will look like a princess on your wedding day!
Your daughter looks adorable in her dress too.
I just finished reading most of your PJ. I vote for having the reception at the Boat in the Moat too. Soloman's castle is such a unique place.
beach bride 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 06:52 AM   #96
29apr00
Momma to a Princess and a little Prince!

wow your dress is beautiful! you look so happy and pretty in it!!

You made the tiara?!?!!? WOW Crafty much?? I couldn't even begin to THINK how to make one, let alone actually do it!!

Soo.....is there a cancellation policy with the MK shoot?? They dont' charge you until the day after the shoot, right??

29apr00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 04:46 PM   #97
CinderelliT
Dreaming of Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
wow your dress is beautiful! you look so happy and pretty in it!!

You made the tiara?!?!!? WOW Crafty much?? I couldn't even begin to THINK how to make one, let alone actually do it!!

Soo.....is there a cancellation policy with the MK shoot?? They dont' charge you until the day after the shoot, right??
They didn't mention any cancellation policy to me! I would go for it if I were you.
And yes, I used to craft a lot!! But now with the kids, I don't have much of a chance. This took me literally a week or so to make! It was really easy - just time consuming - it's a lot of wire twisted together.
I think that I am going to try to make my DD a necklace next!
Old 03-18-2009, 04:53 PM   #98
CinderelliT
Dreaming of Disney

Hair update

Wow - my hair looks so bad in those dress pictures! I had to redeem myself with a better picture. I have let it grow since Dec. and it is back to a bob. My good friend Lee does hair, so I trade her pictures for hair, and she highlighted it today. I absolutely love it!!!

Look how much it's grown! I think that I am going to leave it like this, and not let it get much longer. She was showing me how I can pull the front up and make the back poofy, so I don't have to fight with long hair. Bless her!

Now to try the dress on again...
Old 03-19-2009, 11:17 AM   #99
CinderelliT
Dreaming of Disney

More DRESS pics

I LOVE MY DRESS!!!!
Old 03-23-2009, 08:00 PM   #100
arubio0801
It all started with a wish...

If you havn't found earrings yet go to
http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/ its great i love it they have amazing jewerly.
arubio0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:30 PM   #101
Goldeelox9
Our Disney Cruise Line Wedding ~ November 4, 2008

HI!! YAY for another Cruise Bride.....Amy took my Magic Kingdom Pictures! She was great!!!!!

Your DD is soooo cute, how old is she? I love the curls!
*-:¦:-Lisa -:¦:-*Click to read about my wedding :Our Disney Cruise Wedding, Don't miss my B2B on the Dream Trip Report. My newest trip report is Disneyland - DCL, Hawaii, Aulani & Disneyland Still a work in progress!

February 1982 - Off Site; June 1995 - Offsite; February 1998 - AllStar Music; February 2000 - Disney Magic; January 2002 - Carribean Beach Resort & Disney Wonder; January 2004 - Port Orleans Riverside & Disney Wonder; January 2006 - Pop Century; February 2007 - Pop Century; November 2008 - Disney Wonder Wedding & Animal Kingdom Lodge; November 2009 - All Star Movies, Treehouse Villas & Disney Wonder; December 2009 - All Star Music ; January 2011 - POFQ, BLT & Disney Magic Cruise;
September 2011, AKL & B2B - Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge; January 2012 - Boardwalk; October 2012 - Grand Californian at Disneyland; October 2012 - Disney Wonder to Hawaii; October 2012 - Candy Cane Inn at Disneyland; February 2013 - BLT & Disney Dream & Beach Club Resort; May 2013 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; September 2013 - Polynesian & Fantasy; October 2013 - Art of Animation; December 2013 - Old Key West; February 2014 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; February - 2014 - Grand Californian; May 2014 - Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney Magic B2B, Bay Lake Towers; May 2014 - Wilderness Lodge for Star Wars Weekend; August 2014 - Old Key West, Beach Club Villas & Disney Dream
Goldeelox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 11:39 AM   #102
tiggersam00
Dole Whip addict... and proud of it!

Hi there!
I just got all caught up on your PJ and I have to say I love you dress!! It looks amazing, all the details look so elegent and fancy! And it is so nice to see you "in the dress" and looking so happy! You def made the right choice on that dress!

Oh and I hear ya about low maintainance hair, that is all I ask for and one of my BM's is my hairdresser and she is always yelling at me about my hair lol! Your highlights look lovely, they frame your face very well, you totally look like a bride
tiggersam00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:01 PM   #103
29apr00
Momma to a Princess and a little Prince!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderelliT View Post
They didn't mention any cancellation policy to me! I would go for it if I were you.
I called! Now i'm just waiting to hear back. It won't be a MK shoot, unless something great happens $$-wise, but maybe DHS or AK are a bit cheaper.

29apr00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:33 PM   #104
CinderelliT
Dreaming of Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by arubio0801 View Post
If you havn't found earrings yet go to
http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/ its great i love it they have amazing jewerly.
Thanks! I just checked it out and they have some great jewelry. I don't know yet what I am going to use. My necklace came and it is awesome with the little hidden mickeys - but it doesn't really match my tiara. So I am going to have to put it all on together to decide what I want! I may get another necklace and then just wear the one I have for something else.
Old 03-26-2009, 03:37 PM   #105
CinderelliT
Dreaming of Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeelox9 View Post
HI!! YAY for another Cruise Bride.....Amy took my Magic Kingdom Pictures! She was great!!!!!

Your DD is soooo cute, how old is she? I love the curls!
I read your PJ from start to finish! I think you had a fabulous wedding and you really helped me make up my mind about a DCL VR! I also think that you and DisneyBrideToni have some of the best MK pics I've seen! I want to take some of yours with me to say "I want this".

My DD is 2, and I love her red curly hair. We joke that the mailman brought her since she doesn't look like us.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: