Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #31
29apr00
Momma to a Princess and a little Prince!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes!! And the pillows are so cute!!

WOW Tux with tails!! How handsome! i hope it's not to hot though! 12/3-6 is great! You can hurry back and tell me all about it before i go!

29apr00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 06:01 PM   #32
CinderelliT
Dreaming of Disney

Location: In Florida - close to Mickey's front door, yet still so far away!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes!! And the pillows are so cute!!

WOW Tux with tails!! How handsome! i hope it's not to hot though! 12/3-6 is great! You can hurry back and tell me all about it before i go!
Thanks! Ebay is my best friend at the moment!!
I think it's funny that my DH and I are exact opposits. I think cruise VR with a beach ceremony and barefeet, and he thinks tux with tails! LOL We are opposite in everyway, but it is a good match for us.

We live in South FL, so we are unfortunately used to this horrible hot weather. Even I won't venture out to the mouse's house in the summer!! But it is usually really pleasant in Dec., so I think we will be ok. Plus, there are usually no hurricanes at this time either. It's usually in the upper 60's to low 80's this time of year. Much better than the 100+ that it gets in the summer.
I feel for all those brides at SBP in June and July!!
CinderelliT is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-15-2009, 07:17 AM   #33
trudy88
Mouseketeer

Smile What a cute couple!

And adorable children. I love all of your ideas and plans. That blue ring pillow is something!
Old 01-15-2009, 08:24 AM   #34
Mrsdisneyb2b
Disneymoon Here We Come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderelliT View Post
The other issue I'm facing (well I have many!! ) is about my hair.
I normally wear it in a cute little pixie cut, so it is usually really short. I decided to try and grow it out for my VR, so it is a mess right now. I just want a small tiara and no veil. I don't know if I should cut it back off, let it grow, or get a wig!!
Suggestions?
I think you shoudl grow it out just a bit to curl it... you can always cut it before the wedidng if you dont like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderelliT View Post
My fabulous shoes!!!

This is a stainless steel ring I found on ebay for CHEAP for my DH. He's going to wear it on his right hand. I am getting a small diamond anniversary band.
Well, I better get back to work..
WHERE did you get these shoes from??? Ilove shoes and I love changing shoes so I was considering a blue pair for the church!

The ring is wonderful I have to show this to DF

Your crafts are wonderful and so fun by the way!
Old 01-15-2009, 09:43 AM   #35
tiggersam00
Dole Whip addict... and proud of it!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderelliT
The other issue I'm facing (well I have many!! ) is about my hair.
I normally wear it in a cute little pixie cut, so it is usually really short. I decided to try and grow it out for my VR, so it is a mess right now. I just want a small tiara and no veil. I don't know if I should cut it back off, let it grow, or get a wig!!
Suggestions?

Mrsdisneyb2b I think you shoudl grow it out just a bit to curl it... you can always cut it before the wedidng if you dont like it
Good call, you have a few months to play with it and decide, also you could alway keep with a beachy theme and just put an orchid or another exotic flower in your hair. I think it will beautiful whatever you decide!

Love the pillows, so cute! Your kids are so sweet, they are probably more excited then you guys for a disney cruise and wedding huh?
tiggersam00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:34 AM   #36
CinderelliT
Dreaming of Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggersam00 View Post
Good call, you have a few months to play with it and decide, also you could alway keep with a beachy theme and just put an orchid or another exotic flower in your hair. I think it will beautiful whatever you decide!

Love the pillows, so cute! Your kids are so sweet, they are probably more excited then you guys for a disney cruise and wedding huh?
My kids are way too excited!!!! They keep talking about going to see Cinderella's castle, and my daughter keeps asking when we get to be princesses. It is so sweet. I am very happy to be able to do this with them. It is very meaningful.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:28 AM   #37
CinderelliT
Dreaming of Disney

Thank you to everyone for your kind words. I am getting really excited about everything, and it's still a year away! LOL! I don't even have a date anymore, since I have to wait to book. But I'm flexible.

As for my hair...I should post another picture. That last pic was taken in Oct. for my pageant head shot, and I have been letting it grow since then. It looks really awful at the moment, but I'm going to hang on for a few more months, and then it will be close to a bob.

My shoes came from ebay - the seller is from the UK. Their ebay name is footwear-studio. The title of my shoes is Turquoise blue satin lace wedding bridal shoes

The ring came from ebayer - salsboutique
It is a little thinner than I expected, but it's great for the price.

We are going to the Mouse's House on Tuesday!!! I can't wait!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2009, 01:05 AM   #38
CinderelliT
Dreaming of Disney

School and work have kept me busy for most of this week. Plus I got to go to the Magic Kingdom this past Tues. It was like the coldest day of the year hear in FL, and it was more than this FL girl could handle. I will have to post some pics soon, b/c we did get some really cute ones of the kids with many characters. We pretty much spent the whole day meeting characters. I could have used some pixie dust, b/c I was plagued by anxiety and panic attacks the whole day!!! I was hoping to stay for the fireworks, but I could not do it - between the cold and feeling so sick, we decided to just go home. I think that we are going to try to go again next week, but my DH wants to go to MGM - or Hollywood Studios - whatever they call it now.
I am going to have to Xanax myself and really watch what I eat when we go again. I feel like I totally spoiled the day for my family.

On another note - My mom called today and said that she is getting married on Valentine's Day!!! It's like 2 weeks away, and she wants me to help plan her wedding, plus I have 4 weddings to photograph between now and then!!!!

I did also get a stuffed Mickey and Minnie that are in wedding attire for the cake table. However, they are kind of big, so I may not take them on the cruise with me.
I also got postcards to use as my RSVP's for the invites. I have a total of 12, and I am going to need about 12 more.
That's about it for now. I have a wedding in Ft. Myers to shoot tomorrow - which I am very excited about - and then hopefully enough money to book my cruise. Here's to wishing
Old 01-30-2009, 07:54 AM   #39
29apr00

Hope you hear from DFTW today about available dates!!

Old 01-30-2009, 06:41 PM   #40
padisneyfour
DIS Veteran

plans

just catching up on your plans....
Old 02-02-2009, 04:42 PM   #41
CinderelliT
Dreaming of Disney

I really haven't done much here lately. I just bid on a flower girl dress on ebay for my DD. I haven't had the chance to post about anything else. I did get to go to Hollywood Studios last Tues., and we had sooooooo much fun!!!! I cannot wait to go back. We did a character dinner at the Garden Grille in Epcot and it was great. Except that Mickey thought I was pregnant!! I guess that means I really need to start excercising.
Here is us at the Garden Grille:

Here is my DH and DD getting on the new Toy Story ride at MGM or Hollywood - whatever. It was a great ride.

Here we are the week before at MK. It was so cold, and I had a major panic attack. It was not a fun trip. There were some highlights that were great, but I think it will be a while b4 we go back.

In Minnie's gazebo at her house. I think my DD is picking her nose in this one!

I made us all wear the same shirts both days b/c I worked so hard to make them! The first time we went, it was so cold that no one could see them. So we wore them again. Mine is a little big on me, it was the only size in that color. That combined with my pudgy belly and Mickey's "comment" means I probably won't wear it again! LOL! I'll have to make a better, smaller one.

DFTW did call me back and said that as of right now, I can book on any of the cruises in Dec.!!! YAY! So, I am patiently waiting for my real estate closing check to come so I can book. Ok - not really patiently waiting...but I should have had it last week, and then we had to postpone...I hate real estate.

I also have photographed 2 weddings in the past two weeks!!
They are so much fun! I wish I could do them every day.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:51 PM   #42
CinderelliT
Dreaming of Disney

Let me test my new signature!!
Old 02-02-2009, 05:32 PM   #43
CinderelliT
Dreaming of Disney

A few more pictures from the weddings I photographed:

Old 02-02-2009, 05:37 PM   #44
CinderelliT
Dreaming of Disney

That last pic looks blurry on here It really isn't! Oh well, it's still a fun shot. That is our downtown. That couple got married inside the pink building!
That's all for now - I have loads of work to do. Post more soon.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:45 PM   #45
29apr00

WOW Great shots!! YOu did an awesome job!!

Sooo...what dates are you leaning towards???

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: