Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2009, 04:22 PM   #31
ariel1025
DIS Veteran

The second half of the trip begins....

Ok, I have to admit it....when I am on vacation and get to the day where I realize it is halfway over I get a little sad It always takes FOREVER for the trip to get there and then it flies by while you're there...

Enough whining...

We have decided that on Thursday we will be going to Hollywood Studios and for some reason this was the hardest day for us to plan. We know for sure that we want to see Beauty and the Beast, Indiana Jones, The Voyage of the Little Mermaid and of course we HAVE to ride Aerosmith at least a dozen times And we definitely do not have any plans to watch the Sounds Dangerous show...such a waste

I think the hard part for us was with the food. You see on our honeymoon we had an awful experience with the Hollywood and Vine buffet However, Candi wants to do the Fantasmic dinner package again because we know his parents will not be willing to stand in line for it. But none of the restaurants are "tickling our fancy" that you can get with the Fantasmic Package. So I need your help...

Have you ate at Hollywood Brown Derby and/or Mama Melrose's? What was your opinion?

I guess our dining experience last time just left us with a sour taste in our mouth about the dining at Hollywood Studios...I know it's not good to do that but we can't help it

We also aren't sure if we are going to do a breakfast this day (I guess I listed those meals backwards...oops ). We know we will be out late from our "date night" on Wednesday so we may just sleep in and grab something from The Mara ... not too sure yet .... or if we really, really enjoy it we may go back to Boma

As far as lunch this day I like the sound of Sci-Fi and 50s Prime Time. Anybody have experience with either of these? Feedback please!!!!
Old 03-01-2009, 10:59 AM   #32
ariel1025
DIS Veteran

Help me.....

Ok, so I have been coming up with a lot of ideas of how to make this a memorable trip for our parents (and for Candi but shhhh...it's a secret ). I had decided that I was going to do a "riddle of the day" type of thing. Each morning (ok, actually super late at night) I was going to have a "riddle" slid under each persons door. Now, I haven't come up with the riddles but they will be about the "major" thing planned for that day. For example, the morning of the Cinderella's breakfast (if we get it...fingers crossed ). Now, originally (when we were going to be going to Disneyland) I was going to get a bunch of postcards with different characters on them. Then I was going to go around and have that character sign the front of the postcard and then I was going to put the riddle on the back of the postcard. But I wasn't going to handwrite the riddle I was going to find some Disney style fonts and print that on this clear address label type stickers and then place that on the back of the postcard (you know so it looked like the clue was from that particular character??). For instance for the Cinderella breakfast I was going to use a postcard with either Cinderella or the castle on the front, have Cinderlla sign the front, and on the back make it look like the clue was from Cinderella etc. The only problem is that now we are not going to Disneyland So does anybody have any ideas on how to still pull this off? Is there a website to print the characters signatures or something like that????

I need your help...I am so bummed that I cannot stick to my original idea
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-01-2009, 11:05 AM   #33
DisneymoonJess07
I <3 Disney - can I go back now??

Hmmm...is there maybe a place to send ask Disney to send you autographs? Maybe a website? I don't know, but that seems likely.

Or, you could ask one of the lovely ladies and gents on here who is going before you to help you out. Send them the postcards, have them get the signatures, and then send them back to you? You have 6 months so that is totally doable and an envelope with a couple of postcards wouldn't be that much to mail.

I think your idea is a great one, and I hope we can figure out a way to make it work for you!

PTR: MAY we go to Disney? Yes we MAY! May 2014
Our Trip Report: "Say Hi to Mickey for me!" - A Disneymoon Two Years in the Making *unfinished*
Our Pre-Trip Report - 2nd Anniversary Disneymoon Sept. 2009
Booed by n2wdisneyw!
1991 - offsite , 1994 - offsite , 1996 - offsite , 1999 - ASSp , 2009 - POR! w/free dining! 2014 - ?
Old 03-02-2009, 01:23 PM   #34
ariel1025
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneymoonJess07 View Post
Hmmm...is there maybe a place to send ask Disney to send you autographs? Maybe a website? I don't know, but that seems likely.

Or, you could ask one of the lovely ladies and gents on here who is going before you to help you out. Send them the postcards, have them get the signatures, and then send them back to you? You have 6 months so that is totally doable and an envelope with a couple of postcards wouldn't be that much to mail.

I think your idea is a great one, and I hope we can figure out a way to make it work for you!

Thanks for the idea...I have been searching online and I have found a couple of fonts that are the character signature style. So far I have Mickey (that was the easy one to find ) and Pooh - which I will be using if we decide to do the Crystal Palace breakfast. LIke you said I have plent of time to figure it all out, but it doesn't stop me from stressing
Old 03-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #35
DisneymoonJess07

Also, one of the disigners here has a selection of princess autographs that you could look into. I *think* her name was Michelle?

Our Trip Report: "Say Hi to Mickey for me!" - A Disneymoon Two Years in the Making *unfinished*
Booed by n2wdisneyw!
1991 - offsite , 1994 - offsite , 1996 - offsite , 1999 - ASSp , 2009 - POR! w/free dining! 2014 - ?
Old 03-02-2009, 02:03 PM   #36
ariel1025
DIS Veteran

A day off with nothing to do.....

means lots of time for planning

Ok, so for the last couple of days we decided that we will do Epcot and then the final (full) day we will do Magic Kingdom. We figured that starting and ending with Magic Kingdom would be perfect! Now, if plans fall right and we can get a late flight back home then we will have a partial day to do whatever on our very last (non-full) day. We are not going to make any plans for this day, except for maybe a final character breakfast...but we will decide that when we make our flight reservations....

....which brings me to my major stress factor at the moment We are going to try to fly Southwest because they (usually) have the best prices out of Albuquerque. However, they haven't released their flight schedules/prices that far in advance yet. Currently they have through August 14 and it is driving me crazy!!! We are planning on using our tax return (or, hopefully, part of our tax return ) to purchase our flights. But, the tax return is sitting in our bank account burning a hole in my pocket Does anybody know what method they use to determine posting new dates????

Ok, enough about that....

The next thing that is making me really sad is knowing that we would be making our ADRs in three days....if Disney wouldn't have changed their policy to the 90 days Now, I can (somewhat) understand why they did this, but I LOVE TO PLAN and now I can't do that...I even had the date marked in my planner (before they changed the policy of course)....so sad.

Alright, enough whining I promise....onto more fun things....

I have come up with a plan to start the whole "riddle" fun. And it actually will start way before our trip. You see, Candi's Dad decided that he really doesn't want to use his "relaxing" day to play golf. And, I'm sorry, but I don't want to give up my spa day and that doesn't leave Candi anyone to go play with. Well, I told Candi that he has to choose something else and that it shouldn't be a big deal because he can play golf anytime he wants. I could tell he was upset but he got over it. He decided to look into the Richard Petty Driving Experience. This is a perfect idea (I think) because all three guys (yes, I am still assuming my parents are coming ) are speed junkies!!!!! They're crazy I tell ya Well, we are keeping this a secret from his Dad (and his Mom doesn't know the spa plan) so, of course, those will be part of the riddle that day. However, I am planning a big one on Candi because I know he is still sad that he won't get any golf time...

For our Anniversary I am going to give him a bunch of golf stuff, but all Disney related. So far I have ordered him a golf shirt with the Mickey head logo in the upper corner, a personalized Mickey golf towel, some Mickey golf balls and a pin of Mickey playing golf (we have decided to try the whole pin trading thing this year ). Ok, so he will know all the stuff is meant for Disney World (I hope, I mean he would have to be silly not too ) and then I am giving him his first riddle....haven't come up with it yet though Now, I am going to make him think that I have decided to let the Moms go to the spa and the Dads go racing and that I am going to be his golf partner. But in reality....I am.....booking him a private golf lesson!!!!!! He has wanted to take lessons FOREVER but he will never do it because he thinks it's too expensive, so I am going to give him no choice Hopefully he will like it Now, no worries....he will still get to go racing too. I am planning his lesson for early in the morning (I know this wont' bother him because he wanted an early morning tee time) and then I will plan the racing thing for later in the afternoon. The website says that the lessons are approximately 45 minutes so there shouldn't be any issues...finger crossed

Now, more planning fun....

We have made a (temporary) decision on "final plans" for our arrival day...of course this is assuming we will get a flight time we want (which I don't think should be a problem...I will probably just pay more to get it if necessary ). So without further ado.....

We will arrive at MCO airport in the early to mid afternoon where we will most likely get lost (again) looking for the Magical Express station. Depending on their flight time this is where we will meet my parents, whom will also get lost trying to find the Magical Express station The men will go wait in line while all the ladies sit with the (carry-on) luggage, we will then proceed to the bus line for the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Of course we will not have a wait because Disney is magical that way and we will then begin our journey to the best place in the world. Of course many "I missed you, we are so glad to be here, this is going to be so much fun" will happen. But then we will sit back and enjoy the magical video (that I swear is playing to trick you into not looking at all the other hotels and parks you pass along the way to WDW ). We will go under the best sign ever and everyone will cheer and clap and the excitement will begin. We will then check into our wonderful hotel and proceed to all our rooms where we will fall in love with the resort and know that we definitely picked the right place to stay!! Of course, we will all run out onto our balconies to see all the animals and then we will unpack, shower, change etc. We will then load the bus, which of course will be waiting for us...more Disney Magic I tell ya and will enjoy Downtown Disney. We might grab a quick bite to eat....possibly Earl of Sandwich Where we will enjoy our first DDP meal without forking over any cash or a credit card . From there we will wander around enjoying all the stores...can anyone say Disney Christmas Store??? After all our souvenier money has been spent we will board a bus to the Polynesian where we will enjoy all the scrumptious food at the Spirit of Aloha!!!!

OK, clearly, I have WAY too much time on my hands today But the hotel choice, going downtown, using the dining plan and eating at Spirit of Aloha are all final choices we have made...for now

Now for some questions....

1. Any ideas for Candi's anniversary riddle?

2. What are your opinions on Earl of Sandwich?

3. Is there a better (quick and not too filling) place to eat downtown?

4. Do the DTD stores do room delivery like the parks do?
Old 03-04-2009, 08:11 PM   #37
ariel1025
DIS Veteran

Good day!!!

Ok, so I am SUPER excited because I just read on wdwinfo that the dates for MNSSHP have been released!!!! It is only going on one night during the time we are there so that means I am going to have to shift around some things but that's ok...I knew that would happen. It looks like we will be going to the party on Friday September 11 and tickets go on sale May 1...yay finally some "real" planning to look forward to Now if only Southwest would open up their flight schedule for the first part of September
Old 03-05-2009, 11:09 AM   #38
tiggersam00
Dole Whip addict... and proud of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel1025 View Post
Ok, so I am SUPER excited because I just read on wdwinfo that the dates for MNSSHP have been released!!!! It is only going on one night during the time we are there so that means I am going to have to shift around some things but that's ok...I knew that would happen. It looks like we will be going to the party on Friday September 11 and tickets go on sale May 1...yay finally some "real" planning to look forward to Now if only Southwest would open up their flight schedule for the first part of September
Lucky! I have always wanted to see MNSSHP!! You will have a blast I am sure!

Quote:
means lots of time for planning

Ok, so for the last couple of days we decided that we will do Epcot and then the final (full) day we will do Magic Kingdom. We figured that starting and ending with Magic Kingdom would be perfect! Now, if plans fall right and we can get a late flight back home then we will have a partial day to do whatever on our very last (non-full) day. We are not going to make any plans for this day, except for maybe a final character breakfast...but we will decide that when we make our flight reservations....

....which brings me to my major stress factor at the moment We are going to try to fly Southwest because they (usually) have the best prices out of Albuquerque. However, they haven't released their flight schedules/prices that far in advance yet. Currently they have through August 14 and it is driving me crazy!!! We are planning on using our tax return (or, hopefully, part of our tax return ) to purchase our flights. But, the tax return is sitting in our bank account burning a hole in my pocket Does anybody know what method they use to determine posting new dates????

Ok, enough about that....

The next thing that is making me really sad is knowing that we would be making our ADRs in three days....if Disney wouldn't have changed their policy to the 90 days Now, I can (somewhat) understand why they did this, but I LOVE TO PLAN and now I can't do that...I even had the date marked in my planner (before they changed the policy of course)....so sad.

Alright, enough whining I promise....onto more fun things....

I have come up with a plan to start the whole "riddle" fun. And it actually will start way before our trip. You see, Candi's Dad decided that he really doesn't want to use his "relaxing" day to play golf. And, I'm sorry, but I don't want to give up my spa day and that doesn't leave Candi anyone to go play with. Well, I told Candi that he has to choose something else and that it shouldn't be a big deal because he can play golf anytime he wants. I could tell he was upset but he got over it. He decided to look into the Richard Petty Driving Experience. This is a perfect idea (I think) because all three guys (yes, I am still assuming my parents are coming ) are speed junkies!!!!! They're crazy I tell ya Well, we are keeping this a secret from his Dad (and his Mom doesn't know the spa plan) so, of course, those will be part of the riddle that day. However, I am planning a big one on Candi because I know he is still sad that he won't get any golf time...

For our Anniversary I am going to give him a bunch of golf stuff, but all Disney related. So far I have ordered him a golf shirt with the Mickey head logo in the upper corner, a personalized Mickey golf towel, some Mickey golf balls and a pin of Mickey playing golf (we have decided to try the whole pin trading thing this year ). Ok, so he will know all the stuff is meant for Disney World (I hope, I mean he would have to be silly not too ) and then I am giving him his first riddle....haven't come up with it yet though Now, I am going to make him think that I have decided to let the Moms go to the spa and the Dads go racing and that I am going to be his golf partner. But in reality....I am.....booking him a private golf lesson!!!!!! He has wanted to take lessons FOREVER but he will never do it because he thinks it's too expensive, so I am going to give him no choice Hopefully he will like it Now, no worries....he will still get to go racing too. I am planning his lesson for early in the morning (I know this wont' bother him because he wanted an early morning tee time) and then I will plan the racing thing for later in the afternoon. The website says that the lessons are approximately 45 minutes so there shouldn't be any issues...finger crossed

Now, more planning fun....

We have made a (temporary) decision on "final plans" for our arrival day...of course this is assuming we will get a flight time we want (which I don't think should be a problem...I will probably just pay more to get it if necessary ). So without further ado.....

We will arrive at MCO airport in the early to mid afternoon where we will most likely get lost (again) looking for the Magical Express station. Depending on their flight time this is where we will meet my parents, whom will also get lost trying to find the Magical Express station The men will go wait in line while all the ladies sit with the (carry-on) luggage, we will then proceed to the bus line for the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Of course we will not have a wait because Disney is magical that way and we will then begin our journey to the best place in the world. Of course many "I missed you, we are so glad to be here, this is going to be so much fun" will happen. But then we will sit back and enjoy the magical video (that I swear is playing to trick you into not looking at all the other hotels and parks you pass along the way to WDW ). We will go under the best sign ever and everyone will cheer and clap and the excitement will begin. We will then check into our wonderful hotel and proceed to all our rooms where we will fall in love with the resort and know that we definitely picked the right place to stay!! Of course, we will all run out onto our balconies to see all the animals and then we will unpack, shower, change etc. We will then load the bus, which of course will be waiting for us...more Disney Magic I tell ya and will enjoy Downtown Disney. We might grab a quick bite to eat....possibly Earl of Sandwich Where we will enjoy our first DDP meal without forking over any cash or a credit card . From there we will wander around enjoying all the stores...can anyone say Disney Christmas Store??? After all our souvenier money has been spent we will board a bus to the Polynesian where we will enjoy all the scrumptious food at the Spirit of Aloha!!!!

OK, clearly, I have WAY too much time on my hands today But the hotel choice, going downtown, using the dining plan and eating at Spirit of Aloha are all final choices we have made...for now

Now for some questions....

1. Any ideas for Candi's anniversary riddle?

2. What are your opinions on Earl of Sandwich?

3. Is there a better (quick and not too filling) place to eat downtown?

4. Do the DTD stores do room delivery like the parks do?
I love you moment by moment recaps of days that havent happened yet... you and I are very much alike lol!

Ok 1) How about using a few of Candi's favorite Disney characters to tell the riddle... not too sure how to incorporate them though...
2) EOS is Dave's Fave! He raves about it so I am going to try it this trip,
3) I also like Wolfgang Puck Express for a meal... they have a BBQ quesadilla which is amazing! Could easily be shared!
4) Yes they do!
Old 03-05-2009, 01:12 PM   #39
figmentfan814
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggersam00 View Post
3) I also like Wolfgang Puck Express for a meal... they have a BBQ quesadilla which is amazing! Could easily be shared!
I agree, EOS is very yummy, but we also love Wolfgang Express. Its like a sitdown meal without the hassle or time You are planning a lot of wonderful surprises; the private golf lesson will be awesome. We went with my aunt when she did the Richard Petty experience and it was super cool!

MNSSHP should be a blast. We were there the week before it started on several years and they had some of the decorations set up which were really neat!

PJ ~
DFTW 3-3-08:
16 Trips to WDW since 1983 ~ 4 Trips to DL ~ 1 Disney Cruise ~ 1 Universal Orlando Trip

Old 03-05-2009, 01:14 PM   #40
figmentfan814
DIS Veteran

Quote:
And we definitely do not have any plans to watch the Sounds Dangerous show...such a waste
I totally agree! But, I think its now completely gone now. It looked like when we were there a few weeks ago that American Idol has taken over that entire area.

PJ ~
DFTW 3-3-08:
16 Trips to WDW since 1983 ~ 4 Trips to DL ~ 1 Disney Cruise ~ 1 Universal Orlando Trip

Old 03-08-2009, 11:55 AM   #41
ariel1025
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneymoonJess07 View Post
Also, one of the disigners here has a selection of princess autographs that you could look into. I *think* her name was Michelle?
Ohhhh...thanks, I found her....or maybe not the same "her" you were talking about but I found someone who had them . Thanks again

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggersam00 View Post
Lucky! I have always wanted to see MNSSHP!! You will have a blast I am sure!

I love you moment by moment recaps of days that havent happened yet... you and I are very much alike lol!

Ok 1) How about using a few of Candi's favorite Disney characters to tell the riddle... not too sure how to incorporate them though...
2) EOS is Dave's Fave! He raves about it so I am going to try it this trip,
4) Yes they do!
Thanks I am SO excited for MNSSHP (and so is Candi...I should have made it a surprise but I was too excited ).

I am always doing things like "moments before they happen" it's soo much fun to dream of how it will be. Only sometimes it bites me in the behind because I am let down by the actual moment

I didn't even think about WP Express...I will have to show Candi the menu so we can keep that idea in the back of our minds when we are down there

Quote:
Originally Posted by figmentfan814 View Post
I agree, EOS is very yummy, but we also love Wolfgang Express. Its like a sitdown meal without the hassle or time You are planning a lot of wonderful surprises; the private golf lesson will be awesome. We went with my aunt when she did the Richard Petty experience and it was super cool!

MNSSHP should be a blast. We were there the week before it started on several years and they had some of the decorations set up which were really neat!
I like the sound of "sitdown without hassle" We will definitely keep it in mind thanks to you lovely ladies on here

Quote:
Originally Posted by figmentfan814 View Post
I totally agree! But, I think its now completely gone now. It looked like when we were there a few weeks ago that American Idol has taken over that entire area.
Uh-oh...Candi HATES AI....he may be begging for Drew Care to come back
Old 03-08-2009, 11:57 AM   #42
HeatherBelle614
Always wishing on a star!

Just wanted to say hello!!

Working on a fantastic dream now; new ticker to come soon!
Old 03-08-2009, 12:07 PM   #43
DisneymoonJess07

I am so glad that you found the autographs! I thought of you when I saw them!!

Booed by n2wdisneyw!
Old 03-08-2009, 12:26 PM   #44
ariel1025
DIS Veteran

Changes, changes, changes....

Ok...well, since the release of the MNSSHP hours (or at least what wdwinfo posted them as - I still don't see them on the WDW website ) there was a need to make some changes. It now looks like our "itinerary" will go like this:

September 5: Arrival day, DTD, Spirit of Aloha

September 6: Magic Kingdom Day!!!

September 7: Epcot Day

September 8: Hollywood Studios (this is a change from previous planned events)

September 9: Spa, Golf Lesson, Racing, DATE NIGHT!!!

September 10: Epcot Part 2 (Again, a change from previously planned)

September 11: Animal Kingdom and then MNSSHP (We figured that since AK closes early it was the best park to choose for the party day....we would have done MK this day but we wanted that to be our first and last park of the trip)

September 12: Magic Kingdom Part 2

September 13: Bye Bye Disney

I'm sure that this is bound to change again...but for now that is our "final" plan....

Details coming soon......
Old 03-08-2009, 04:01 PM   #45
ariel1025
DIS Veteran

Day Two (first full day) Plans

September 6th Plans ~ Magic Kingdom

WAHOOO!!! The official first day of our Disney World vacation will begin on this day. I can't wait to be back and walk down Main Street and see the beautiful Castle. I am sure that Candi will be going video camera crazy again and I will most definitely be going shutter bug crazy (hopefully with the brand new camera I am requesting as a birthday/anniversary gift ). I also can't wait to see Candi's parents reactions since this will be their first time. I have a feeling my MIL might tear up just a little bit...ok, ok, I might tear up a bit too! With any luck my parents will be there as well and I am really excited to see how they react after not having been there in over a decade

This will also be the third clue for everyone....I plan on sending each of them a box of goodies before the trip (lanyards, fastpass holders, mickey/minnie ears, misty fans and personalized maps) which will include thier first "clue" it will be from Mickey and will have their first pin attached to it (Candi's goodies will be a little more different and more personalized). The clue will explain that this is a very magical trip and many surprises are in store, to be on the lookout for more of these clues that can come at any time. Now I just need to put on my creative cap and write the clues....soon I promise!! Their second clue will be delivered to them after we arrive at the hotel it will be from Lilo and Stitch and it will include a silk flower for the Moms hair and Hawaiian shirts for everybody as well as a second pin for each of them...the clue of course is for Spirit of Aloha.

So on this day they will receive their third clue (pin included) and it will be from Cinderella and of course it is for the Cinderella's Royal Breakfast (fingers and toes crossed of course ). **I will be slipping the clue under their door while they are sleeping so they will get it as they leave that morning** If CRT doesn't work out then it will be from Pooh Bear and will be for Crystal Palace breakfast.

There will not be any definitive plans for the rest of the day. I just want everyone to enjoy the Magic Kingdom and all the "magic" that you feel when it is there. However, I am hoping to be able to do the following:

Rides:

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (both in the daytime and at nighttime...whole different ride if ya ask me )
2. Toontown!!!! I have been to WDW and DL twice each and never been through toontown
3. The train (it just isn't a MK experience without riding around the park in the train)
4. PhilharMagic....loved it and I know everyone else will love it too
5. Mounster Laugh Floor...again I think everyone will get a good giggle out of it
6. Pooh Ride and Poohs Playful Spot (yes I know it's for kids...i just don't care )
7. Swiss Family Treehouse (I have a feeling that everyone will sit this out except me and Candi...yay for "alone time" )
8. Tom Sawyer Island (again never done this...am hoping to this time)
9. Pirates of the Caribbean (I consider it a "must")
10. Stitch's Great Escape (and nobody gets the option to skip....can't wait to hear the reactions )
11. Splash Mountain...several times!!!
12. Space Ranger Spin...so much fun
13. Dumbo...can you believe I have never ridden Dumbo
14. Enchanted Tiki Room
15. Peter Pan's Flight (Candi's fav)
16. Carousel of Progress (I may be going solo though .... Candi hates this ride and has already warned his parents how much he hates it...crazy kid )
17. Carousel...you have to ride the carousel at MK
18. TTA ... don't know why but I have to do this at MK
19. Tomorrowland Speedway (Candi's request...not mine)

Sadly Space Mountain will be closed during our visit and this makes me very sad

Other:

1. THE PARADE!!! We never caught this on our honeymoon and it is a "must" on this trip
2. Try a Dole Whip...I had no clue what this even was until I found the DIS but I love ice cream and I love pineapple so...I should love a Dole Whip
3. Ariel's Grotto...fingers crossed for a (semi) short line
4. WISHES!!!!!!!!!!
5. SpectroMagic

Ok, so I realize that this is a lot of stuff but we will have two MK days (for this very reason) and I will (use my best effort) to not be park commando crazy girl Anything we don't accomplish is just good excuse to go back next year......

We do not have any lunch plans this day. We will just grab whatever we find when we get hungry. Possibly Pecos Bills (we really liked it last time) or maybe the Plaza Restaraunt if people want an indoor meal (we ate there on our honeymoon and it was simple but good). Or we may try somewhere new...who knows We will probably also take a break somewhere in the afternoon so we may grab lunch at one of the hotels instead....

Depending on the park hours for this day we will stay at the park until closing and then we are going to take the boat over to Wilderness Lodge for dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe. I am really excited about this one, the atmosphere seems super fun and the menu sounds yummy, yummy, yummy!!!

So what do you guys think? Anything I should add to my "wish list" as a "must try"? Any meals you strongly don't agree with for reasons I should know about? I need opinions!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: