Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2009, 05:11 PM   #1
KaileyInWonderland
Earning My Ears

Compulsive Disney Planning PTR!

HEY DISERS!! whats up? my name is Kailey and this is my Pre-Trip Report!
I'm new, I had an account a while ago and deleted it... after a while of lurking I'm coming out of the closet and making my own report!

THE TRIP:
Wilderness Lodge May 18-25. YES 8 days! I cannot wait. I can't think about anything else which is the reason for the pre-trip report, I need somewhere to release my Disney energy.

THE CAST:
Just me and my hero<3 Taleb.

DISNEY HISTORY:
DBF has only been to Disney twice, once when he was very young and his family did it all wrong, he remembers very little from that trip. DBF's second trip was with me last year and it was absolutely perfect! I have always been going to Disney with my family almost every year since I can remember, but now with DBF, its a whole new experience.

Last trip was amazing and we didn't want to leave, I BEGGED to book another trip with the 40% discount but all DBF would say is, "we'll see"... and I watched it slip away .

I didn't think we would be back for a while but surprisingly he agreed to go back in May and when we saw the buy 4 get 3 free night deal, our trip was booked.

Last time we stayed for 5 days, one park a day and stayed at POFQ, we had a great time but I just wish we had more time. Now we'll be there for 8 amazing days and staying at the Wilderness Lodge (a favorite from my childhood). We will be able to experience the resort more, hang out by the pool and just relax and bask in the complete Disney experience that goes way beyond the parks.

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US:
We go to the same liberal arts school in Ohio and have been dating for a year and a half. Im a sophomore and he is a junior...I met him at a party at his fraternity house :

We loooove to eat and eat well... thankfully the Tables in Wonderland card I get for living in the wonderful sunshine state is making that a little more affordable.

I'm an OCD trip planner..my family, they're more go with the flow....my dad, he mosies.. IT DRIVES ME INSANE. I'll be power walking to get a fastpass and look back, I'll see him of in the distance looking at some insignificant thing. THANK GOODNESS Taleb agrees with the way I do things.

Taleb was made for me, I'm so sure of it. It's going to be AMAZING having some time to ourselves without the pressures of school, noisy frat boys and nosey roommates.

...Next the itinerary and dining!

Last edited by KaileyInWonderland; 01-02-2009 at 06:31 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: