Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-29-2008, 07:33 PM   #31
If U Had Wings
DIS Veteran
 
If U Had Wings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,222

LL what do you expect but page 2 when you admit to not seeing Pirates 3?

Honestly!

Can't wait to hear more about the trip and all the players.
__________________
"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start" - John "the Penguin" Bingham

Hockety Pockety Wockety Wack a Tale of a Trip from the Back of the Pack

Ferb, I Know What We're Going to Do Today! 12/5-12/1213.1 Before I hit 40 - A New PTR
If U Had Wings is offline  
Old 12-29-2008, 07:35 PM   #32
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran
 
Lady Lallie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 18,576

Quote:
Originally Posted by If U Had Wings View Post
LL what do you expect but page 2 when you admit to not seeing Pirates 3?

Honestly!

Can't wait to hear more about the trip and all the players.
And to you and all you others I say PFFFFFFFT.
Lady Lallie is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-30-2008, 06:18 AM   #33
TarzansKat
I may be TarzansKat, but I love Captain Jack!
Wow. It's still getting pretty hot around here
 
TarzansKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Black Pearl
Posts: 12,728

Quote:
Originally Posted by If U Had Wings View Post
LL what do you expect but page 2 when you admit to not seeing Pirates 3?

Honestly!

Can't wait to hear more about the trip and all the players.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
And to you and all you others I say PFFFFFFFT.
To think of it. We haven't even set sail and already I have a mutiny on my hands.

As the captain, I'd like to remind you all I am in charge of this pre trip report. And I as captain, I have the power to suspend it pending certain people watching ALL THREE FILMS in the Pirates saga.



TarzansKat is offline  
Old 12-30-2008, 06:56 AM   #34
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran
 
Lady Lallie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 18,576

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarzansKat View Post
To think of it. We haven't even set sail and already I have a mutiny on my hands.

As the captain, I'd like to remind you all I am in charge of this pre trip report. And I as captain, I have the power to suspend it pending certain people watching ALL THREE FILMS in the Pirates saga.



It should count that I have watched at least 65% of the movie.

"Situation quiet; the Captain's been put away for the night." Name that Movie. My favorite movie about Mutiny ever.
Lady Lallie is offline  
Old 12-30-2008, 06:58 AM   #35
TarzansKat
I may be TarzansKat, but I love Captain Jack!
Wow. It's still getting pretty hot around here
 
TarzansKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Black Pearl
Posts: 12,728

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
It should count that I have watched at least 65% of the movie.
If you haven't seen the whole thing you just don't have a full appreciation for Jack Sparrow.

That's all.

Quote:
"Situation quiet; the Captain's been put away for the night." Name that Movie. My favorite movie about Mutiny ever.
The Caine Mutiny
TarzansKat is offline  
Old 12-30-2008, 07:02 AM   #36
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran
 
Lady Lallie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 18,576

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarzansKat View Post
If you haven't seen the whole thing you just don't have a full appreciation for Jack Sparrow.

That's all.

The Caine Mutiny
Did you really know that? I'm impressed.

And for the happiness of this PTR's Captain, I will be watching Pirates 3 in full this weekend.
Lady Lallie is offline  
Old 12-30-2008, 07:03 AM   #37
TarzansKat
I may be TarzansKat, but I love Captain Jack!
Wow. It's still getting pretty hot around here
 
TarzansKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Black Pearl
Posts: 12,728

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
And for the happiness of this PTR's Captain, I will be watching Pirates 3 in full this weekend.
Don't forget, if you don't, I'll turn this ship around.
TarzansKat is offline  
Old 12-30-2008, 07:05 AM   #38
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran
 
Charleston Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 21,553

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
Did you really know that? I'm impressed.

And for the happiness of this PTR's Captain, I will be watching Pirates 3 in full this weekend.
Thank goodness -- I was about to head over to your place armed with my copy of Pirates 3 and M&M cookies that I baked yesterday and force you to watch it.
Charleston Princess is offline  
Old 12-30-2008, 07:09 AM   #39
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran
 
Lady Lallie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 18,576

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Thank goodness -- I was about to head over to your place armed with my copy of Pirates 3 and M&M cookies that I baked yesterday and force you to watch it.
You are more than welcome to come and bring the M&M cookies!
Lady Lallie is offline  
Old 12-30-2008, 07:20 AM   #40
TarzansKat
I may be TarzansKat, but I love Captain Jack!
Wow. It's still getting pretty hot around here
 
TarzansKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Black Pearl
Posts: 12,728

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Thank goodness -- I was about to head over to your place armed with my copy of Pirates 3 and M&M cookies that I baked yesterday and force you to watch it.
You tell her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
You are more than welcome to come and bring the M&M cookies!
Girl, do I have to teach you everything!!!

You just told her she could bring the cookies and didn't even mention the movie.
TarzansKat is offline  
Old 12-30-2008, 07:46 AM   #41
If U Had Wings
DIS Veteran
 
If U Had Wings's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,222

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarzansKat View Post
To think of it. We haven't even set sail and already I have a mutiny on my hands.

As the captain, I'd like to remind you all I am in charge of this pre trip report. And I as captain, I have the power to suspend it pending certain people watching ALL THREE FILMS in the Pirates saga.



Goodie, I'm definitely in then! (Thank goodness the Encore channel runs them constantly!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
It should count that I have watched at least 65% of the movie.
To repeat one of my favorite Disser's -

65%?
PFFFFFFT!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarzansKat View Post
Don't forget, if you don't, I'll turn this ship around.
Famous last words! Did anyones parents ever really turn the car around? When I was 8 and we were due to leave for our first family trip to Disney in a matter of days my parents threatened to cancel our trip if my brother and I didn't own up to who had broken the light in my brother's bedroom. We were so petrified that they would cancel our trip, and we really had no idea who had broken the lamp (broke during a nighttime pillow fight) that we went sobbing to our parents that we had both done it.

Looking back now we laugh. No way were our parents cancelling a trip a handful of days before we left. Such gullible children.
__________________
"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start" - John "the Penguin" Bingham

Hockety Pockety Wockety Wack a Tale of a Trip from the Back of the Pack

Ferb, I Know What We're Going to Do Today! 12/5-12/1213.1 Before I hit 40 - A New PTR
If U Had Wings is offline  
Old 12-30-2008, 07:51 AM   #42
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran
 
Lady Lallie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 18,576

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarzansKat View Post
You tell her!



Girl, do I have to teach you everything!!!

You just told her she could bring the cookies and didn't even mention the movie.
DUDE!

I have the movie on demand! I don't need the movie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by If U Had Wings View Post
To repeat one of my favorite Disser's -

65%?
PFFFFFFT!!!!!
Lady Lallie is offline  
Old 12-30-2008, 07:54 AM   #43
TarzansKat
I may be TarzansKat, but I love Captain Jack!
Wow. It's still getting pretty hot around here
 
TarzansKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Black Pearl
Posts: 12,728

Quote:
Originally Posted by If U Had Wings View Post
Goodie, I'm definitely in then! (Thank goodness the Encore channel runs them constantly!)
That's my pirate in training!!!


Quote:
To repeat one of my favorite Disser's -

65%?
PFFFFFFT!!!!!
At least somebody said it.

Quote:
Famous last words! Did anyones parents ever really turn the car around? When I was 8 and we were due to leave for our first family trip to Disney in a matter of days my parents threatened to cancel our trip if my brother and I didn't own up to who had broken the light in my brother's bedroom. We were so petrified that they would cancel our trip, and we really had no idea who had broken the lamp (broke during a nighttime pillow fight) that we went sobbing to our parents that we had both done it.

Looking back now we laugh. No way were our parents cancelling a trip a handful of days before we left. Such gullible children.
I haven't used that threat on DS yet. I'm sure some day I'll be driven to that point. I have however, used the if you don't behave we will leave, and then left. You have to stick to your word, and trust me, when you do, they get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
DUDE!

I have the movie on demand! I don't need the movie.
Dude. You picked cookies over Jack Sparrow.

I'd give up cookies for the rest of my life if it meant that I could have Jack Sparrow.
TarzansKat is offline  
Old 12-30-2008, 07:59 AM   #44
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran
 
Lady Lallie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 18,576

Okay.

That's it.

I did NOT pick cookies over Captain Jack!

I already have Captain Jack waiting for me in a little thing called ON DEMAND. Meaning I can watch him ON DEMAND. I simply asked CP to bring the cookies.

Pfffft.

And to top it all off, hasn't Heidi not even seen 2 and 3? So there. Where is she? At least I have attempted to watch it.

Now I know why I like Mary Poppins, she isn't nearly as demanding and she's practically perfect!
Lady Lallie is offline  
Old 12-30-2008, 08:01 AM   #45
TarzansKat
I may be TarzansKat, but I love Captain Jack!
Wow. It's still getting pretty hot around here
 
TarzansKat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: The Black Pearl
Posts: 12,728

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
Okay.

That's it.

I did NOT pick cookies over Captain Jack!

I already have Captain Jack waiting for me in a little thing called ON DEMAND. Meaning I can watch him ON DEMAND. I simply asked CP to bring the cookies.

Pfffft.

And to top it all off, hasn't Heidi not even seen 2 and 3? So there. Where is she? At least I have attempted to watch it.

Now I know why I like Mary Poppins, she isn't nearly as demanding and she's practically perfect!
First of all, Heidi's never talked so much smack in her entire life.

Second of all, if you have him on DEMAND why aren't you DEMANDING him every night?

And thirdly, if it's so accessible, why haven't you watched it yet?

That's it.

I'm ready to press ignore.

My pirate sensibilities have been sorely offended, mate.
TarzansKat is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.