Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2009, 04:08 PM   #151
xoktenox
DIS Veteran

I love your safari pics, they came out really good. The pic where you wanted to punch your sis in the face is priceless I will definitely be going over to WL to look around and see the beauty of it. I never have been there! And I'm really lovin your Tink pants too!
7-8/13- BWV~~3/14- OKW~~ 8/14- AS Music, VGF & Pop~~ 10/14- SSR (2nd anniversary!)~~11/14- ?? (Chris' 30th birthday)

Current PTR: August 2014 Birthday & Anniversary Celebration with the (GASP!) Non-Believers

Old 01-11-2009, 12:34 AM   #152
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

As you can see I didn't get any of the Native American coloring either! I tan nicely if I try but it's just not my thing. Most of my moms family has the dark skin + they tan! All you see are their eyeballs by the end of Summer.

Love all of the new updates! Peple mover (TTA) is one of my favorites! I could sit and ride it for hours.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-11-2009, 08:23 AM   #153
Goldeelox9
Our Disney Cruise Line Wedding ~ November 4, 2008

I totally love 1900 Park Fare and hope we dine there again in November!
*-:¦:-Lisa -:¦:-*Click to read about my wedding :Our Disney Cruise Wedding, Don't miss my B2B on the Dream Trip Report. My newest trip report is Disneyland - DCL, Hawaii, Aulani & Disneyland Still a work in progress!

February 1982 - Off Site; June 1995 - Offsite; February 1998 - AllStar Music; February 2000 - Disney Magic; January 2002 - Carribean Beach Resort & Disney Wonder; January 2004 - Port Orleans Riverside & Disney Wonder; January 2006 - Pop Century; February 2007 - Pop Century; November 2008 - Disney Wonder Wedding & Animal Kingdom Lodge; November 2009 - All Star Movies, Treehouse Villas & Disney Wonder; December 2009 - All Star Music ; January 2011 - POFQ, BLT & Disney Magic Cruise;
September 2011, AKL & B2B - Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge; January 2012 - Boardwalk; October 2012 - Grand Californian at Disneyland; October 2012 - Disney Wonder to Hawaii; October 2012 - Candy Cane Inn at Disneyland; February 2013 - BLT & Disney Dream & Beach Club Resort; May 2013 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; September 2013 - Polynesian & Fantasy; October 2013 - Art of Animation; December 2013 - Old Key West
Old 01-11-2009, 09:47 AM   #154
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Since he and Kristi broke up, he is starting over.
hey, memom - i was skimming the chatter and i happened to see this. i'm sorry to hear that - i know you liked her! i'm sure he will find another girl that's great for him and that you are fond of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
We always take a picture on this bridge, but sis wanted to take it up a notch:

it's the cheerleader in her!

Quote:
And sis kept taking picture after picture after picture. By this one, I was ready to slap her. :
sounds like my brother.

Quote:
same prince charming we had there - i thought he was kinda boring.

Quote:
Then, we heard screaming and loud singing. We looked around the corner, and it was the Step-sisters! They were dancing and prancing around different tables.
i just love them! they make that dinner.

Quote:
And here's the best sister ever! She made ugly faces and did funny poses in everyone's pictures. But for ours? She decided to scream right as mom took the picture. Which is why I'm laughing hysterically. She was a riot and played her part AWESOME!:

she's my favorite too. i heard her tell one little boy that wouldn't talk to her, "i know......you're just in awe of my beauty and don't know what to say. it happens a lot." and then the little girl next to us was dressed like ariel and she said, "you know, i get mistaken for her ALL THE TIME because we both have red hair." um....yeah, right!
Old 01-11-2009, 10:56 AM   #155
pixiefairy
DIS Veteran

I came over to check out your TR from the parks board. I'm SO incredibly sorry that your family had such a tough year. The little guy is absolutely adorable....I think I see mischief in those blue eyes of his, lol. Reminds me of my 20 month old.

We were there the same time you were, but never in the same park the same time...until nighttime on the 20th. But...we didn't watch Wishes that night and we were trying desperately to get on PoTC since it'd been closed pretty much all week. I love all your pics!

Adults only, 40th birthday trip for my sis Oct 2013
Old 01-11-2009, 11:50 AM   #156
tinkgurl
Life is what happens in between trips to WDW
Those "flying cookies" flying through space can be seen
I'm hoping that the little guy likes them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troobabiee7 View Post
Ohhhh you switched it up a bit and went with Disney PANTS instead of a shirt this time Your Tink necklace is really cute too! I love all your pictures. I'm glad we're not the only ones who visit resorts we're not staying at just to lounge around and take in the atmosphere! The pictures of you and your sis at the WL cracked me up... I'm usually the one taking billions of pictures of my brother and I as he has the same look you do Great update!
Haha, yes! I love those Tink capris! And I'm glad you noticed my Tink necklace! We could easily spend a day just resort hopping (which we've done thanks to the monorail). Yeah she can be a little bit camera happy but she's alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoktenox View Post
I love your safari pics, they came out really good. The pic where you wanted to punch your sis in the face is priceless I will definitely be going over to WL to look around and see the beauty of it. I never have been there! And I'm really lovin your Tink pants too!
Yeah, I thought that was a good one to put on here! You HAVE to go check out WL! And outside, the geyser goes off every hour or so! I love those Tink capris too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
As you can see I didn't get any of the Native American coloring either! I tan nicely if I try but it's just not my thing. Most of my moms family has the dark skin + they tan! All you see are their eyeballs by the end of Summer.

Love all of the new updates! Peple mover (TTA) is one of my favorites! I could sit and ride it for hours.
Haha, it's alright. As you can see, I get red easily on my nose. I know, my sis tans before dances like Homecoming and Prom. I'm like "You don't even need that!" The people mover is wonderful. And I'm upset it'll be closed this year for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldeelox9 View Post
I totally love 1900 Park Fare and hope we dine there again in November!
I hope you do too! Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkin413 View Post
it's the cheerleader in her!

sounds like my brother.

same prince charming we had there - i thought he was kinda boring.

i just love them! they make that dinner.

she's my favorite too. i heard her tell one little boy that wouldn't talk to her, "i know......you're just in awe of my beauty and don't know what to say. it happens a lot." and then the little girl next to us was dressed like ariel and she said, "you know, i get mistaken for her ALL THE TIME because we both have red hair." um....yeah, right!
It IS the cheerleader in her. She always poses. He was a boring Prince Charming. I was upset. They do make the dinner fun! I heard her say the ariel thing too! I just laughed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiefairy View Post
I came over to check out your TR from the parks board. I'm SO incredibly sorry that your family had such a tough year. The little guy is absolutely adorable....I think I see mischief in those blue eyes of his, lol. Reminds me of my 20 month old.

We were there the same time you were, but never in the same park the same time...until nighttime on the 20th. But...we didn't watch Wishes that night and we were trying desperately to get on PoTC since it'd been closed pretty much all week. I love all your pics!
I'm glad you've joined! Oh, he is using those blue eyes to his advantage. He knows if he comes over to me, leans on me, looks up at me and says "Pwease" I usually cave in.

That's funny we were there the same time. Maybe we were by each other that night?!
Old 01-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #157
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

Quote:
Haha, it's alright. As you can see, I get red easily on my nose. I know, my sis tans before dances like Homecoming and Prom. I'm like "You don't even need that!" The people mover is wonderful. And I'm upset it'll be closed this year for us.
Did they say for sure they were going to close up TTA? Why not just block the Space Mountain construction? Man, that blows! There's no telling how long it'll take them either.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:22 PM   #158
tinkgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
Did they say for sure they were going to close up TTA? Why not just block the Space Mountain construction? Man, that blows! There's no telling how long it'll take them either.
I've been hearing it a lot on here... I was hoping they'd just block the Space construction too! Maybe there's no way to keep the people mover open while they are working on Space?
Old 01-12-2009, 09:00 AM   #159
scottny
You better have crackers
I heard of light reading, never wet reading
I still won't go in the ocean because of

great update and pics.

I think we might try 1900 park faire next time. we have a few little girls going who might like it.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:44 AM   #160
addictedtothemouse
DIS Veteran

The pic of your DS wanting to slap the Prince . I was thinking of adding a dinner at 1900 PF now I know I'm going to.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:22 AM   #161
tinkgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
great update and pics.

I think we might try 1900 park faire next time. we have a few little girls going who might like it.
You should! Both the girls and you will love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by addictedtothemouse View Post
The pic of your DS wanting to slap the Prince . I was thinking of adding a dinner at 1900 PF now I know I'm going to.
Haha, it was so funny. She was pretending to spank him and other tables were laughing at her as well. You really should add a dinner there because it's so good there!
Old 01-13-2009, 11:27 AM   #162
ariel2007
Newbie Disser

Heya, I have been away for a few days as I took DBF away for his birthday but am just catching up now. I love your pictures, they are always so fun. The one of you and your sister on the bridge is so funny, did anyone see you when you were posing? And the one of Prince Charming, or his behind infact, how cheeky . I did notice your sister always looks really tanned, it so strange to see 2 sisters that looks so different. Everyone says me and my older sister look so alike, someone has asked if were twins. But then we looked so different when we were younger, complete opposites, its strange.

Ariel 2007
ME, 24 - Tigger
April 2008 ~ ~ Our Magical WDW Adventure ~ COMPLETED TRIP REPORT HERE
July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Miami - My 21st January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; June/July 1998 ~ I-Drive + Fort Lauderdale
DLP ~ 1994, 1995, 2000, My 16th birthday: 2001, NYE: 2006/2007, 22nd B'day: 2007, Halloween and 5 year dating anniversary: 2008
It's A Small World ~ Mega Pre-trippie including Disneyland Paris and Dollywood HERE
Old 01-13-2009, 11:29 AM   #163
tinkgurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel2007 View Post
Heya, I have been away for a few days as I took DBF away for his birthday but am just catching up now. I love your pictures, they are always so fun. The one of you and your sister on the bridge is so funny, did anyone see you when you were posing? And the one of Prince Charming, or his behind infact, how cheeky . I did notice your sister always looks really tanned, it so strange to see 2 sisters that looks so different. Everyone says me and my older sister look so alike, someone has asked if were twins. But then we looked so different when we were younger, complete opposites, its strange.
Glad to have ya back! I'm sure some people walked by and saw us posing and thought we were a bunch of freaks, but who cares?! Yeah, we're half Native American so my sister obviously got that. Or all of it.
Old 01-13-2009, 01:14 PM   #164
tinkgurl

Day 6: June 21, 2008

Okay folks, this is going the be the lamest post you have ever read in a TR. "Why?", you might ask. Well..apparently we didn't take very many pictures that day. And you already know from before that I didn't keep a daily journal like I usually do. Please forgive me for this shortest of short updates.

On the bus...Yes I know I already wore this shirt once this trip, but it's one of my favorites! And don't worry, it was washed! :

Apparently, we went to the MK because this is on the people mover and apparently we got SOAKED:

I remember getting off the people mover and we were sitting on a bench in Tomorrowland trying to figure out what we wanted to do next because it was still raining...and we looked down and saw these guys:

Well...the next thing I can remember is going to Coronado Springs to eat dinner at the Maya Grill. We went over there early of course to explore the resort as we have never even been over there to look around. It's a beautiful place, but we saw a lot of convention people. We were still early for our ADR so we went out to the tables by the bar and got some drinks. It's fun just to sit back and relax once in awhile at WDW.

After we ate, we headed over to MGM for evening EMH's. We of course had to do ToT because it's even scarier at night! But, the view is gorgeous when the doors open! I'm always afraid that the ride is going to stop though and we'll get stuck (I'm claustrophobic). It was weird riding ToT this trip without having my B/F's hand to hold.

We decided to skip Fantasmic this year......yes, shocking, I know. It just was a really weird trip for us this year with everything that was going on at home and it was weird not having B/F with us since he's been quite a few times with us now. The second Fantasmic was going on and EMH's were starting so I got the idea that we should head back to Toy Story Mania and see how bad the line is because we loved this ride. The wait time said 40 minutes and we said "heck yeah we doing it!" The CM standing by the enterance kept yelling at people "The wait time is wrong! It's longer than 40 minutes! I wouldn't try it if I were you!" And we just looked at each other.... We walked in the building and around the corner to start the queue line and........seriously.......no one.....in.....line..we looked at each other as we were weaving around and walking straight through the first room and we all had the "" confused look. We walked all the way up to a little line right before we boarded the ride. We were on the ride in less than 15 minutes! Let's just keep this a secret betwen us on here so no one else gets the idea!

Here's the talking Mr. Potato Head in the queue line. It's kind of like Crush, he asks you questions/jokes and then replies to your answer! He also poses for pictures which is what he did for us!:

I don't remember what else we did...I'm sorry. I really am. I promise my next TR will have a daily journal FULL of details.

Up next: Last Full Day
Old 01-13-2009, 01:25 PM   #165
LaurenMic
LaurenMic

That is so weird that the CM told you not to ride and there was no wait! Awesome for you though!

I have to hold DF's hand on ToT too, this time I tried to be brave and put my hands in the air like the rest of my family but I couldn't do it

I'm so sad that the next update is of your last full day, I love your report and I don't want it to be over!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: