Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2008, 12:23 PM   #1
momsavealot
DIS Veteran

Is there a Santa letter for naughty kids I can download?

Just wondering. My kids have not been behaving too well lately and I keep telling them that Santa is watching but I thought maybe a letter from Santa or call might help. Anybody have any ideas?
Aug. 2008 Polynesian Resort
Feb. 2006 Nickelodeon Hotel
(DD12) (DS11)(DS10) (DD7)
momsavealot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 12:31 PM   #2
nicki.momof3
Addicted to Disney Vacations

Never seen one - but youcan write one on a blank christmas card and put it somewhere they can find it in the morning. Say santa has been watching and he is worried about their behavior. He had the elves deliver this warning letter so they could have time to improve.
nicki.momof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-16-2008, 12:46 PM   #3
jeepgirl30
DIS Veteran

We have an Elf on the Shelf and I wrote my kids a letter last year and had it in the Elf's hand in the morning.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:53 PM   #4
XYSRUS
DIS Veteran

I tell them I'm calling Santa and start to dial! You know you get Santa's phone number in the hospital when you have a baby!
XYSRUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 02:06 PM   #5
daleswife
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by XYSRUS View Post
I tell them I'm calling Santa and start to dial! You know you get Santa's phone number in the hospital when you have a baby!
LOL!!!!! I did that with my DD when she was younger...shes 5 now and just says ok. I have started a new "vacation allowance" though. I tell her to do something she gets money for our vacation. IF she dont do it I take away money......she dont like that money being taken away...LOL
Old 12-16-2008, 03:37 PM   #6
nessz79
DIS Veteran

I don't know, but I've been thinking of doing the same thing and staging a letter in the mailbox.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:03 PM   #7
foltzy
Mouseketeer

I'm going to use this site and compose my own letter to my 3 year old about her being mean to her 1 year old brother. Maybe you could do one for your son. You can also print out an envelope that looks official too. We'll slip it in with the mail one day.

http://bestsantasletter.com/pg_letter_step_1.php
Old 12-16-2008, 09:29 PM   #8
wdwmom0f3
Disney Dreamer
I just spent 30 minutes on youtube watching people clean their ears out

That's a cute idea. All three of my children have had their moments lately. Just tonight one hit the other one who was hogging the computer. It seems that the closer that we get to Christmas, the worse they are. We leave Saturday for Gatlinburg and I almost dread the drive. This trip is as special to my DH as Disney is to me so I want them to behave. A special letter from Santa may just work, for my youngest anyway.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:52 AM   #9
BeckyScott
I am still upset that they don't make the Hello Kitty clogs in adult sizes

My best friend and I have an ongoing deal-

If she gets a phone call with me saying "Hello, is this Mrs. Claus?" she kicks right in and helps me out. And I do the same for her. My name pops on her caller ID so she knows it's me. She talks to the kids and tells them to get their act together or she'll have to tell her husband.

Very effective. Talking to Mrs. Claus is just as effective as talking to the Big Guy himself.

If you have a cell phone that ID's callers, you can load Mrs. Claus into the phone book part, so if the kids look at the phone that's what they'll see.
BeckyScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:32 AM   #10
poohfriend77
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyScott View Post
If you have a cell phone that ID's callers, you can load Mrs. Claus into the phone book part, so if the kids look at the phone that's what they'll see.
I LOVE that! DD5 is just learning to read now, but I'll have to remember that for next year.

Last night DD5 threw a HUGE fit over something and cried and screamed for about 15 minutes. She's getting over a virus and is still pretty tired, so I was trying to cut her a little slack, but she was out of control! Out of the blue, DD3 said "Mommy, if Santa doesn't bring Elise any presents, I'll share my toys with her." Of course I started laughing, which may DD5 cry even harder. Santa may have to bring DD3 an extra present for being so sweet and giving her mama a smile when she really needed it.
poohfriend77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:42 AM   #11
POB14
Colleen and Mary's BaBa
Feet are, without doubt, the best argument AGAINST intelligent design I can imagine!

Dear Mimsy and Biff,

As you know, I have a magic snowball that lets me look in on children to see if they've been naughty or nice.

I've always enjoyed watching you, because you have always been such good children.

But this year, there must be something wrong with my snowball. Last week, it showed Mimsy pulling the cat's ears, and Biff putting Ex-Lax in Daddy's coffee.

I'm having the Winter Warlock check out my snowball's magic tonight. Then I'll be sure it works right. Then, I'll use it to watch you closely for the next week. I'm sure it will show the good children I've seen all these years.

Won't it?

Love,
Santa
Old 12-17-2008, 09:08 AM   #12
momsavealot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by POB14 View Post
Dear Mimsy and Biff,

As you know, I have a magic snowball that lets me look in on children to see if they've been naughty or nice.

I've always enjoyed watching you, because you have always been such good children.

But this year, there must be something wrong with my snowball. Last week, it showed Mimsy pulling the cat's ears, and Biff putting Ex-Lax in Daddy's coffee.

I'm having the Winter Warlock check out my snowball's magic tonight. Then I'll be sure it works right. Then, I'll use it to watch you closely for the next week. I'm sure it will show the good children I've seen all these years.

Won't it?

Love,
Santa
I love it!! Ex-Lax in coffee??? Yikes!
Aug. 2008 Polynesian Resort
Feb. 2006 Nickelodeon Hotel
(DD12) (DS11)(DS10) (DD7)
momsavealot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 10:11 AM   #13
star sweeper
Castle Dreaming

These ideas are great! I wish my two were old enough to understand about Santa. I'm definitely filing these away for next Christmas.

Me - 79, 85, 88, 91, 98; DH - 2 many 2 count; DH & Me - 06 Caribbean Beach
Family Trips - Feb09 Pop Century
, Dec 2010 - Christmas with Mickey

star sweeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 10:15 AM   #14
PrincessKsMom

OMG you should see me when I'm driving
I'm pretty sure the minute I open my mouth no one would have to ask the question

Quote:
Originally Posted by POB14 View Post
Dear Mimsy and Biff,

Won't it?

Love,
Santa

Boy you're trusting -- I wouldn't want to give Biff any ideas!?

Stolen from SCHBR'sMom, who stole it from Wickey, who stole it from Kimmar.
LETS ALL DO THE BROONY \ 0 / TagGate 2011
PrincessKsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 11:16 AM   #15
luckey-lasvegas
All our $$ is in IRA's - Ice Rink Activities

You could always go to santaclaus.com and answer the naughty questions and put them on the naughty list. Then print the certificate .

http://www.claus.com/index.php

http://www.santaclaus.net/Naughty.as...B505533A086F35
10/29/05 1st Disney Magic cruise

Last edited by luckey-lasvegas; 12-17-2008 at 11:24 AM.
luckey-lasvegas is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: