Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2009, 07:19 AM   #136
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze View Post
Have a great TRIP!!!
Thank you!!!

Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic
Old 01-23-2009, 10:05 AM   #137
autumnpalm
Hates dark rooms, is a big rule follower, & loves repitition
When I was a kid, I wanted to be a host on The Shopping Channel
I have a secret feeling that butterflies are sinister creatures

Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you!! Only one more sleep! I hope you have the most magical of vacations.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-23-2009, 01:22 PM   #138
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnpalm View Post
Oh my gosh, I am so excited for you!! Only one more sleep! I hope you have the most magical of vacations.
I don't know how much sleeping I'll be doing tonight! I'll be too excited!! However, I'm very tired today since I went to bed pretty late last night. Hopefully, that will help me sleep tonight. We told our DD that if she wanted to go out to eat tomorrow, she has to go to bed early tonight. Aren't we such stinkers?

Completed Trip Reports
A Sept 2013 Solo Trip to the World It's A Cat World After All A Sept 2012 TRCelebrations Galore & Free Dining Too! A Sept 2012 PTR
Take Small Children By The Hand...a Sept Trip Report "I Want To Go Back!!!...a Sept 2010 PTR
Heat,Headaches but So Much Fun! My June Birthday TR Wishes Do Come True!...a Birthday PTR A Surprise Fit for a Princess...PTR and TR
1984-1st trip, 1987-offsite, 1991-offsite, 1992-Contemporary (won that trip!), 1997-ASMu, 2002-offsite (DH's 1st trip),
2006-offsite (DD's 1st trip), Jan 2009-offsite, June 2009- Birthday trip at Pop,Sept 2010-Pop Century,Aug 2012-Boardwalk Inn,Sept 2012-POFQ (DS's 1st trip),Sept 2013-CR (Earmarked Conference), March 2014-DCL AEP on the Magic
Old 01-23-2009, 01:31 PM   #139
Disneyfan71
Paging Mr. Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived, please give them a ring.

YAY..you're going, you're going I can't WAIT to see your TR...PLEASE have a lot of fun...I'll be thinking about you while you're there to see Mickey!! Tell him I said hello

1983,1986, 1987,88,95: Off site

Old 01-23-2009, 04:05 PM   #140
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran

Mickey, Here We Come!

"Come fly with me. Come fly, let's fly away...." the words of Frank Sinatra have been playing in my head all day! I love this song and I've even choreographed a dance for one of my ballet classes to it a few years ago. How fitting, right? We'll be flying away to Orlando in just over 15 hours!!! Holy moly!

Well, I did about 90% of my packing today. My room looked like a disaster area. I had 3 suitcases laid out on the bed and tons of my clothes scattered about. My DH packed last night, so that was good. He only took up 1/2 of the largest suitcase. I packed our DD's stuff in that suitcase as well. We don't want to go over those 50 lbs! So, I had a suitcase all to myself which I filled quite easily. I plan on looking at my suitcase again tonight to see if I really need all those shirts. Odds are, I'm not removing anything. In the 3rd suitcase, we're packing snacks and our DD's booster seat (just the bottom portion). We don't want to check it with the luggage because it's so small and we don't want it to get lost or damaged. All we have left to pack is toiletries and those can't get packed until tomorrow morning. I have packed up the travel sized items that I bought, but there are still a few things we'll need to throw in. Also, I can't finish packing my DD's carry-on until she goes to bed. She'll question where her precious Nintendo DS is! I'm charging my camera and ipod as I type this, so those will be all ready to throw in my bag tonight. Oh boy. I'm so excited!!!! Earlier today, my heart was pounding, my hands were shaking and my palms were sweaty. I can't wait until tomorrow!

Here are the plans for tomorrow (just in case you forgot...and I like talking about the trip!):

4am-Wake up time! DH and I will get up, shower, etc before waking up the princess
4:45am-Surprise Time!!!!
5:30am-My parents pick us up for the airport
7:45am-Depart from Buffalo (good-bye icky weather)
9:15am-Scheduled landing time at JFK. Does it really take an hour and a half to fly across the state?
10:20am-Depart JFK and head to beautiful, warm Orlando
1:20pm-Land at MCO!!!!
We then have to gather our luggage, pick up the rental car and head over to the hotel. After we check in, get settled, etc....it's time for a quick trip to Public's (grocery store) to pick up a few items. Then......
6:30pm-Ressie at T-Rex!!! I'm sure we'll get there earlier then that and we'll be walking around DTD. We'll shop or just hang out at DTD for the evening and then it's off to bed for Epcot the next day

I just want to thank all of you for reading my PTR. It's been great being able to share this with all of you. I really don't know what I would have done with these boards. My DH would probably be ready to ring my neck!!! I do plan on doing a TR when I get home. I can't leave you all in suspense of our big surprise. That would be downright cruel. I hope to check in to the DIS every now and then while I'm gone. I don't want to get too far behind in the TR's that I'm currently reading. They're too much fun to read! I hope to get onto the laptop during our short layover at JFK tomorrow. I can give everyone a sneak peak at the big surprise. I'll save the big details for my TR. Sorry...gotta start the TR with a bang! Again, thanks for reading!!! I'll give Mickey a big hug for all of you!!!

Completed Trip Reports
Old 01-23-2009, 04:08 PM   #141
Disneyfan71
Paging Mr. Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow, your party from Saturn has arrived, please give them a ring.

Have Fun!!!!!!

Old 01-23-2009, 04:52 PM   #142
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancegrl624 View Post
Mickey, Here We Come!

"Come fly with me. Come fly, let's fly away...." the words of Frank Sinatra have been playing in my head all day! I love this song and I've even choreographed a dance for one of my ballet classes to it a few years ago. How fitting, right? We'll be flying away to Orlando in just over 15 hours!!! Holy moly!

Well, I did about 90% of my packing today. My room looked like a disaster area. I had 3 suitcases laid out on the bed and tons of my clothes scattered about. My DH packed last night, so that was good. He only took up 1/2 of the largest suitcase. I packed our DD's stuff in that suitcase as well. We don't want to go over those 50 lbs! So, I had a suitcase all to myself which I filled quite easily. I plan on looking at my suitcase again tonight to see if I really need all those shirts. Odds are, I'm not removing anything. In the 3rd suitcase, we're packing snacks and our DD's booster seat (just the bottom portion). We don't want to check it with the luggage because it's so small and we don't want it to get lost or damaged. All we have left to pack is toiletries and those can't get packed until tomorrow morning. I have packed up the travel sized items that I bought, but there are still a few things we'll need to throw in. Also, I can't finish packing my DD's carry-on until she goes to bed. She'll question where her precious Nintendo DS is! I'm charging my camera and ipod as I type this, so those will be all ready to throw in my bag tonight. Oh boy. I'm so excited!!!! Earlier today, my heart was pounding, my hands were shaking and my palms were sweaty. I can't wait until tomorrow!

Here are the plans for tomorrow (just in case you forgot...and I like talking about the trip!):

4am-Wake up time! DH and I will get up, shower, etc before waking up the princess
4:45am-Surprise Time!!!!
5:30am-My parents pick us up for the airport
7:45am-Depart from Buffalo (good-bye icky weather)
9:15am-Scheduled landing time at JFK. Does it really take an hour and a half to fly across the state?
10:20am-Depart JFK and head to beautiful, warm Orlando
1:20pm-Land at MCO!!!!
We then have to gather our luggage, pick up the rental car and head over to the hotel. After we check in, get settled, etc....it's time for a quick trip to Public's (grocery store) to pick up a few items. Then......
6:30pm-Ressie at T-Rex!!! I'm sure we'll get there earlier then that and we'll be walking around DTD. We'll shop or just hang out at DTD for the evening and then it's off to bed for Epcot the next day

I just want to thank all of you for reading my PTR. It's been great being able to share this with all of you. I really don't know what I would have done with these boards. My DH would probably be ready to ring my neck!!! I do plan on doing a TR when I get home. I can't leave you all in suspense of our big surprise. That would be downright cruel. I hope to check in to the DIS every now and then while I'm gone. I don't want to get too far behind in the TR's that I'm currently reading. They're too much fun to read! I hope to get onto the laptop during our short layover at JFK tomorrow. I can give everyone a sneak peak at the big surprise. I'll save the big details for my TR. Sorry...gotta start the TR with a bang! Again, thanks for reading!!! I'll give Mickey a big hug for all of you!!!
Have a wonderful time!!!!!!!!! hope the surprise goes off with a bang! And try to get some rest, you have a big week ahead of you!!! WOOHOO!
Old 01-23-2009, 05:03 PM   #143
VroomVroomLightning
DIS Veteran

Have fun!! Give Tigger a hug for me please! I am so excited to see your daughter's reaction! I am so excited for you!!
Old 01-25-2009, 08:25 PM   #144
pamouselover
“Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”

She is in WDW!
Old 01-27-2009, 04:29 PM   #145
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran

Hey everyone! Yes, we're here in Orlando. The weather has been absolutely perfect!!!! I'll have much more to report on in my TR once I get back.

Completed Trip Reports
Old 01-27-2009, 05:09 PM   #146
crzyred
I'm lucky any of my clothes are clean, let alone wrinkle free!
I don't do the whole thinking thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancegrl624 View Post
Hey everyone! Yes, we're here in Orlando. The weather has been absolutely perfect!!!! I'll have much more to report on in my TR once I get back.
Yay!!
Hope you're having a great time!
Old 01-27-2009, 05:29 PM   #147
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Hi!! Hope you're having a magical time!!! And that your DD was totally surprised, can't wait to hear all about it!!
Old 01-31-2009, 05:25 PM   #148
Dancegrl624
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone! We're home now and I'm totally depressed. I cried yesterday morning and I've been weepy since we got home. At home, I'm just reminded of planning the trip and having so much fun doing it. I don't want to get back to normal. Well....I hope to start up my TR soon. I'll probably take a peek at my photopass pics tonight so I can put in the order for the cd.

Completed Trip Reports
Old 01-31-2009, 07:29 PM   #149
Disneyfan71

Glad to see you back but I know it was hard leaving. I know when we leave I'll be very sad. But this gives you all the more reason to plan another trip

Old 02-01-2009, 01:04 PM   #150
pamouselover
“Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”

Hi Meghan, Hope you had a wonderful time. You were missed. I know I am even more depressed now, since DH did our taxes last night and we are not getting back half of what we did last year. Looks like no cruise for us this year!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: