Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2009, 12:06 AM   #91
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
DIS Veteran

Ok, I stayed up way too late but I finished it. You are doing a great job. Love your pics. The boys, and your friends kids, all look so cute. I'd have to say my favorite shots are the one of Cole cheesing real big and of him sleeping on his daddy's shoulder, that is what my Cole would be doing. Oh, and I noticed that not only do our youngest share the same name and are about the same age but apparently they shop at the same stores,lol. My cole has the exact same brown Mickey jacket, too funny.

Can't wait for more.

I'm too excited to wait, a preTR for Sept. 09'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2064791
My first TR!! November 07'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1750935
Old 01-07-2009, 07:35 AM   #92
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan_&_Blake's_mom View Post
Just left you a message and then saw that you just got back from your trip. I am just starting to read it and will comment as you go but wanted you to know I was here and that I'm incredibly jealous,lol.
Hey!!! Glad to see you found me!! Hope you and the boys had wonderful holidays!! How is baby Cole?!! Getting big I'm sure......ttys!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-07-2009, 07:38 AM   #93
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan_&_Blake's_mom View Post
Ok, I stayed up way too late but I finished it. You are doing a great job. Love your pics. The boys, and your friends kids, all look so cute. I'd have to say my favorite shots are the one of Cole cheesing real big and of him sleeping on his daddy's shoulder, that is what my Cole would be doing. Oh, and I noticed that not only do our youngest share the same name and are about the same age but apparently they shop at the same stores,lol. My cole has the exact same brown Mickey jacket, too funny.

Can't wait for more.
Awww, thanks for reading, sorry to keep you up so late, though!! I have to agree, those are my favorite pictures too of Cole, especially the big smiley one, what a ham!! And boy do our babies have SO much in common or what? They have the best name and wonderful taste in clothing!! Target sale?!! It was too cute for me NOT to get!!

Have a great day!!
Old 01-07-2009, 12:16 PM   #94
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Day 3 continued....

Hi everyone!! Happy Tuesday!

It's a lazy, cold, rainy, icey and windy day here in MA, the baby is napping, the boys are watching a movie (A Goofy Movie on Disney!!) and dinner is in the crockpot...what else am I to do but update my TR and bring back some warm memories?!!! So here goes...hope everyone is having a good day today!!!

We left off heading back out to kill some time from the Character meet and greet and decided to head over to visit Figment. I really love this ride and remember it fondly as a little girl, too. Here are a couple pics of the kids on the way....

We really enjoyed Figment and his journey, it's a cute ride and the kids really got a kick out of it. Zach & Lucas especially liked when Figment sprayed his "skunk" smell...they laughed hysterically at this!! It was cute.

Here are a few shots from the Imagination center afterwards.....
Zach making music

Hailey having fun

and even Cole was getting into it...after Mommy jumped on a few of the squares to show him, sorry, no pics of me doing this!! LOL! You can tell who had the camera!!
Cole looks so serious in this picture!!

We then decided to head to Honey I shrunk the kids show....a pic of the boys waiting patiently with their glasses on..... Lukey looks so little to me in this pic

And finally, it was time for Soarin'!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't wait. We decided that Todd, Ethan and I would ride first since Emmi neeed a bottle and then Tracey, Adam and Hailey would go next. We had a 12:15 at Le Celliar in Canada and it was about 11:30 at this point, the earliest we could ride. We took our fastpasses and off we went....we made a lot of progress through the line but then we stopped for about 10 minutes or so. Todd text messaged Adam to tell him to meet us inside so we could do a quick switch off when we got off, but he never got it. So, we went for the ride and WOW was it unbelievable and wonderful!!!! It was truly the best ride I've ever been on!!! We all LOVED it and couldn't wait to report back and ride again another time, it was family favorite!! But, by the time we got off, it was time for us to head to Canada for lunch and there was no time for Tracey and Adam to ride now. So, Todd and I grabbed another fastpass for them, the next time to ride was 6:30!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I felt so bad for them, it's not like it was our fault, but it the scheme of our planning, not sure what we could have done differently.

We were now off to Le Celliar for our lunch and we couldn't wait!! Adam had heard great things about this place from a coworker and after learning about it, I heard great things on DIS, so we were all looking forward to this lunch and it did not disappoint one bit!! Other than they couldn't sit us together...they had a table for 6 and one for 4 and since we had two sleeping babies that needed to stay in carriages, it made for some interesting table seating. Worked out in the end though, Tracey and I, along with the babies got a table to ourselves and finally had some time together "alone" to talk and catch up, so it was nice. And it gave us time to come up with the next plan of attack after lunch. We decided we'd give Kidcot a whirl since it's free and we were already in the World Showcase.

The meal was the best we had all week!! Tracey and I had the Mushroom filet and it just melted in your mouth!!!!!!!! It was to die for!! And for dessert, I had the chocolate mouse and Tray has the s'mores dessert. They were excellent and I highly recommend it, if you haven't been, make it a priority!!

From here, we headed out back of Canada to get the kids started at Kidcot....
Old 01-07-2009, 12:23 PM   #95
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Day 3 kidcot stations here we come!

double post

Last edited by princess&her4princes; 01-07-2009 at 12:35 PM. Reason: deleting double post
Old 01-07-2009, 12:25 PM   #96
ILuvCrush
DIS Veteran

how crazy sweet are those pics
Old 01-07-2009, 12:33 PM   #97
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Day 3 kidcot stations here we come!

On the way out of Le Celliar we decided to try for a family shot, since the backdrop was gorgeous!!

And here is our family....not the best, not the worst, wish Ethan was looking and maybe smiling and I wish I took the bag off....oh well, it's us!

And off to the Kidcot station....now, before I post these pictures, I will tell you that the pics of Todd and Cole are some of my favorite..they tell their own story, so I will let it tell it to you...enjoy!!

Isn't the interaction between them just too cute?!!! I love it....they BOTH had so much fun working on Cole's mask and playing with it too!!!!!!

And here are a few of the other cuties working hard on their masks, too!!

Who knew the free masks would be such a hit!! The kids all loved them and they collected treasures from all the countries the rest of the afternoon. I'm sorry, I dont have any more pictures of them.....

From there, we headed to Norway, we were ready for another ride at this point.... here is some views on the way.....

The line was so short for the ride in Norway and we all really enjoyed it. Here are a picture of our little vikings.... it's such a cute one!! Not the boys and their braids too. LOL!!

We were now on our way to Mexico....
Old 01-07-2009, 12:37 PM   #98
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvCrush View Post
how crazy sweet are those pics
Thanks Paula, aren't they sooo cute?!! I love that series of pics!!
Old 01-07-2009, 12:54 PM   #99
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Sounds like you had a blast at Epcot so far. Isn't Soarin' wonderful?

I love that you were able to have some "quiet" time with your friend. That's great.

I love the Little Vikings.
Old 01-07-2009, 01:55 PM   #100
Dylan_&_Blake's_mom
DIS Veteran

Yep, Target sale...I agree, couldn't pass it up. Great update. Love the pics of Cole with his daddy...too cute!

I'm too excited to wait, a preTR for Sept. 09'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2064791
My first TR!! November 07'http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1750935
Old 01-08-2009, 08:00 PM   #101
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Hi Everyone!

Sorry that it's been a couple of days since I last posted...I'm hoping to do so tomorrow, but no guarantees. Today was a crummy day and this weekend my Mom and I are going away overnight to celebrate our birthdays. Hers was the 30th and mine is on Tuesday, instead of doing gifts, we figured we'd have some girl time.

Hope everyone is well and I promise to update, soon!!
Kristen
Old 01-09-2009, 06:33 AM   #102
ILuvCrush
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess&her4princes View Post
Hi Everyone!

Sorry that it's been a couple of days since I last posted...I'm hoping to do so tomorrow, but no guarantees. Today was a crummy day and this weekend my Mom and I are going away overnight to celebrate our birthdays. Hers was the 30th and mine is on Tuesday, instead of doing gifts, we figured we'd have some girl time.

Hope everyone is well and I promise to update, soon!!
Kristen
No worries Kristen!! I'm enjoying your TR so much, I don't want to rush thru anyway That sounds divine having a little girl time for your birthdays!! You'll have to give us a little mini report on your sure to be fab weekend!!

Paula

Happy birthday!!
Old 01-09-2009, 07:37 AM   #103
Magic2000
DIS Veteran

Great trip report! Really great pictures! The one of the big wheel is so nice - last time we stayed at Pop, our room was the first room on the first floor right as you pass the Big Wheel (Room 0101)!

Enjoying your report - sounds like yall had a GREAT trip!
Old 01-12-2009, 10:10 AM   #104
sueh
DIS Veteran

I just found your TR and I wanted to say hello!

I too live in Plymouth, MA!

I am excited as I will be taking my girls to Disney in December and staying at Pop for the 1st time as well. I will be also doing MVMCP!

Sue
Old 01-12-2009, 01:21 PM   #105
princess&her4princes
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvCrush View Post
No worries Kristen!! I'm enjoying your TR so much, I don't want to rush thru anyway That sounds divine having a little girl time for your birthdays!! You'll have to give us a little mini report on your sure to be fab weekend!!

Paula

Happy birthday!!
Thanks Paula for understanding!! It was so nice to spend time with my Mom, she's been wanting to do an overnight for years and since I've been busy having babies, nursing babies, etal these last 6 years, there wasn't the time. So this year was the year for us. We had a great time in Providence, RI, stayed in beautiful hotel (The Westin) and had dinner out and a couple glasses of wine and shopped until we dropped!! It was really fun to have that girl time. And thanks for my birthday wishes.....I'll turn 36 tomorrow, ugh!! How'd that happen so soon!?!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic2000 View Post
Great trip report! Really great pictures! The one of the big wheel is so nice - last time we stayed at Pop, our room was the first room on the first floor right as you pass the Big Wheel (Room 0101)!

Enjoying your report - sounds like yall had a GREAT trip!
Hi!! Thanks for joining me!! We did have a wonderful trip!! I hope update later today or tomorrow. Stay tuned...lots to come!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sueh View Post
I just found your TR and I wanted to say hello!

I too live in Plymouth, MA!

I am excited as I will be taking my girls to Disney in December and staying at Pop for the 1st time as well. I will be also doing MVMCP!

Sue
Hi Sue!! Welcome to my TR!!! You live in Plymouth, too!? It really is a small world, isn't it?!! Aww...you're going to LOVE Pop and Disney in December and MVMCP!!!!!! It's really a magical time of year to go and you will not regret it!! How old are your girls? I wonder if our kids go to the same schools?!!

Thanks for being patient with me, I"ve downloaded some more pics and I'm ready to write but right now I have to get Cole up from his nap. So I'll do my best to write tonight after the boys go to bed. Talk to you then and Happy Monday!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: