Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2009, 07:14 AM   #511
Glendamax
LOVES Old English Roses china at the Grand Floridian!

Hey Everybody! So glad you all had such a great time. I'll be checking back for your pictures!

Kat - So glad that you'll be there in December! I really enjoyed hanging out with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubriee View Post
I did something my last day I've always wanted to do. I got up really early, checked in with DME about 0645, went to early morning extra magic hours at Disney Studios and was first in line for rope drop. I was one of the first into the park, raced to Toy Story Mania, then did Rockandroller coaster, left DS, took the boat to the back door of Epcot and also made rope drop at Epcot, raced to ride Soarin', left through the front gate of Epcot, caught the monorail to the Ticket Transportation Center, switched to the Express monorail, then ran into MK just long enough to ride Big Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain, then grabbed a Dole Whip as I ran out of the park, and walked to the Contemporary, where I caught a bus to AK and rode Dinosaur. I wanted to get in one last ride on EE, but was running out of time, so caught the first bus I saw, which was to Old Key West. I then caught a bus to DTD where I made a lightening fast trip into the Disney Store and bought three t shirts, used the last of my snack credits at Goofy's, then ran over to WGP Express to use up my last two CS credits on two to go meals. I then caught the bus back to POFQ, got my carry on from baggage services and was able to catch an early DME bus to the airport, where I finally took a deep breath and sat down to eat lunch at about 5:00pm. I was starving and exhausted, but made all four parks plus DTD, and had ridden all of my favorite rides (except EE) all in one day. Plus I used all three modes of Disney transportation (bus, boat, and monorail) to do it. My feet were not happy with me and are still complaining though. It was fun, but exhausting.
Vanessa, you are hard to keep up with during a regular stroll through a single park. I can not imagine trying to keep up with you doing THAT! OMG! I am tired just reading this! Glad you were able to get it all done! You're WAY better than me!

Cya DISers!
Glendamax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 02:12 PM   #512
ttester9612
Magical Moments

I'm sick, so stayed home today. I truly believe my illness came from riding Kali times in a row and drenching wet from head to toes...I don't believe there was a dry spot on my body anywhere.

I still had a GREAT TIME...Vanessa have you recovered yet?
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-22-2009, 01:54 AM   #513
aubriee
Chocolate always makes things better

Glad everyone made it home OK! I'm recovered, but sure didn't want to go back to work this week. I need at least another week to recover from my vacation. Oh well, now it's time to start planning my Sept/Oct solo trip.
aubriee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:20 AM   #514
ANTSS2001
Talented Poet
I have been addicted since I tasted them at the parks 3 years ago!
One less thing for me to think about
Hello peeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubriee View Post
Glad everyone made it home OK! I'm recovered, but sure didn't want to go back to work this week. I need at least another week to recover from my vacation. Oh well, now it's time to start planning my Sept/Oct solo trip.
are you going to start a thread for this ????

ANTSS2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 02:30 AM   #515
aubriee
Chocolate always makes things better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTSS2001 View Post
are you going to start a thread for this ????
Who me? I'm more of a lurker that hooks onto someone else's threads. I'm not an organizer. Hey, what's wrong with your ticker? Aren't you going to be there in Sept/Oct?
aubriee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 04:02 PM   #516
Anna77
Earning My Ears

May '09

Got back on Wed. Had a great time meeting all the Disers at Le Celliar. Hope to get to do it again.

Anna
Anna77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: