Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Scrapbooking
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2008, 04:37 PM   #1
DisneyBeagle
I also love sidewalk chalk and I love to color
Bets on neighbor's BMs

Photoshop Elements vs. Storybook Creator Plus

Which software would you recommend...Photoshop Elements or Storybook Creator Plus (creative memories)? Is one way easier to use than the other? Are you able to find more free layouts for one software vs. the other?

Thanks

Last edited by DisneyBeagle; 11-30-2008 at 06:11 PM.
DisneyBeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 09:58 PM   #2
DisneyCruiser2008
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyBeagle View Post
Which software would you recommend...Photoshop Elements or Storybook Creator Plus (creative memories)? Is one way easier to use than the other? Are you able to find more free layouts for one software vs. the other?

Thanks
I've never used PSE... So I can't really speak to it... but I do LOVE SBC+. The interface is very user friendly, and I feel like I can complete my LOs quickly... There are a few things you can do in PSE that you can't in SBC+... Like text on a path... but I have been very pleased with what I have been able to do with the software. You will find more templates for a photoshop program though.. You can't use .psd files in SBC+... so you can only use templates that have the .pngs with them, and a lot of people don't include them....You might want to check out the active thread on SBC+ for more info... Good luck choosing -- I am sure you will enjoy digi scrapping either way.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1826831
*2001 WDW - CBR & DCL Bahamas Cruise (Disney Wonder) *2008 DCL 7 Night Mex. Riviera Cruise (Disney Magic) *June 2010 WDW 10 Day Trip - CBR and AKL *June 2011 DCL 7 Night Alaskan Cruise (Disney Wonder) *Disneyland - more times than I can count over the past 34 years!
DisneyCruiser2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 10:03 PM   #3
DisneyCruiser2008
DIS Veteran

LOL!! I just realized I linked you up with the SBC+ thread in another post already... sorry -- I'm not trying to shove it down your throat... You might post this same question over in that thread... a lot of the SBC+ users check that one daily... and I think you would get some feedback... Jessica (Labdogs46) has both SBC+ and PSE, so I bet she could give you some good info.
*2001 WDW - CBR & DCL Bahamas Cruise (Disney Wonder) *2008 DCL 7 Night Mex. Riviera Cruise (Disney Magic) *June 2010 WDW 10 Day Trip - CBR and AKL *June 2011 DCL 7 Night Alaskan Cruise (Disney Wonder) *Disneyland - more times than I can count over the past 34 years!
DisneyCruiser2008 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: