|11-16-2008, 08:06 PM||#1|
Earning My Ears
Join Date: Jul 2008
Best Spots for Parades/Laser Show - AK/Epcot
Is there a good spot to watch the laser light show at Epcot close to the Coral Reef Restaurant. Also where should stand for the Animal Kingdom parade. Going to Disney in a few day!! Thanks for your help!!
|11-16-2008, 08:11 PM||#2|
Attention: There's a '71 Castle in the Hub with its lights on!
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: In the Magic Mirror, I'm closer than I appear.
It is only viewable in World Showcase (Coral Reef is in Future World.)
There are many places to view IllumiNations at Epcot's World Showcase.
• Bridge between UK and France
• Near the twin gift shops at the entrance to WS from FW
• Norway area
• Upper level (outside front terrace) of the Matsu No Ma Lounge in Japan
• Italy, near the Gondolas
• Mexico, at the outdoor Cantina
• Mexico, bridge to the right of oudoor Cantina (as you face the lagoon.)
• UK, the Rose & Crown outdoor dining area (ressies required.)
• UK, just to the left of the Rose & Crown (as you face the lagoon.)
• Many, many more great spots.
Be sure to avoid any tree branches that block your overhead view,
and watch out for any "islands" in the water
that block your view of the "center" of the lagoon.
Don't stand down-wind of the fireworks.
Their SMOKE will ruin the show.
So, If the wind is blowing into your face as you look towards the Lagoon, you are in the wrong spot.
Epcot World Showcase
DAK Parade Route-
A spot in "Africa" near the Dawa Bar will allow you to see the parade as it begins, AND/OR as it returns at the end of its run.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|