Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2008, 10:38 AM   #121
CanadianWDWfan
DIS Veteran

Very funny pic of you and Chad underwater...

I love Margarittas too! A fun story from 2000, My anniversary is April 15 and I decided to celebrate with a Huge Margaritta. The problem was I just had Lexi on April 7th. I hadn't had any alcohol in oh 9/10 months, I felt fine until I stood up. Party was on! My husband and the other couple thought I was hilarious to watch. Luckily, I had a great buzz and didn't get sick.

I noticed your MIL's tee said "celebrate", it was nice to see she was in a good mood.

I hope she doesn't go on the DIS.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:43 AM   #122
mickeysmyboy

DIS Veteran

The margarita and the food look so yummy!!! We've never tried San Angel. I've thought about it for the solo trip DH and I are taking but he's not a mexican food person. Maybe I'll get me some CS mexican and a margarita!!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-21-2008, 01:49 PM   #123
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls

i hope when i check this on monday, we will have pictures of all of the drinks that you ordered, i have to start making my list

Brand Spanking NEW Art of Animation TR new 11-7

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights(HoneyMoon)~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights 1 Year Anv~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
Old 11-21-2008, 04:24 PM   #124
pmama
DIS Veteran

enjoying your TR
Old 11-21-2008, 05:11 PM   #125
lauren_elizabeth
Disney World Lover

The picture of you & Chad from Spaceship Earth is too cute! Your face is priceless

And oh my goodness, girl!!! The pictures of your alcoholic beverages are killing me! THEY LOOK SO GOOD! Yummmmm

Old 11-21-2008, 07:23 PM   #126
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
OMG I LOVE the pic of you and Chad from Spaceship Earth! That's the best one I've seen yet. I hope I can get a good picture of our monitor. San Angel is on my August list! (And the frozen margarita) I like 'em both ways...doesn't matter either way to me!
IF there is a camera looking at me, I am either smiling or making a goofy face!!! lol!!!
Yes, you have to get the margarita!!! I love em both ways, but I get impatient and want to suck it up when they are frozen and I get brain freeze!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridetobeDisney View Post
I love your TR so far. I'm a Georgia girl too! We're in Macon. I've got to try that lapu lapu. I just never end up at the Poly for dinner. We always go to Ohana for breakfast but that's it. I'm with you about soarin. I love love love it. I only rode it once back in June but it definitely didn't disappoint. You're brave taking the MIL. Mine is so mean. There is no way I could put up with her snide remarks for a few days straight. Add in SIL and I'd explode. LOL I can't wait to read more!! BTW, I love your eye makeup. You're so pretty!
Hey and A Georgia girl!!! Whooo hoooo!!
My husbands family grew up in Macon. Have you always lived there? His cousin was the Police Chief in Macon for years and years!
We are going to Ohana for breakfast in February and are looking forward to it!
I can say this, we usually go our own way when we are with MIL. Which is good, I have to drink a lot if we stay around them!
Awww, thank you for the sweet comment!! I love doing makeup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRSNDSNY View Post
YUM!
We're big fans of San Angel Inn. The service isn't always great, but the food and margaritas are.

Can't wait for more!
I love the margaritas there!! So yummy!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMom View Post
Macon caught my eye. Being an Air Force brat, we did two assignments at Robins AFB. Warner Robins was little bitty, and Macon was the big city. This was a long time ago, though - late 60's and then again in early 70's.

I hope you get to ride Soarin' many more times. It never gets old - it is awesome every time!

Heather, nice Mexico pictures. I love to walk around that pavilion and look at all the carved animals, vases, etc. It's really themed well.

The Spaceship Earth face works nicely in the diving picture!
Aww, how cool you were in Macon! Chad's family grew up there so they are still scattered about there.
Oh, we did ride it some more! It was my fav!!!!

I knew you guys would like that picture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiAngel View Post
Spaceship Earth photos..

The food looks yummy!!!! Oh, and the drinks...

Nice update
It turned out to be a funny picture!!
Those drinks were soooooo good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaysmommie View Post
So I guess you liked the food at San Angel Inn? I always read such bad reviews. I really want to book it just because it's so pretty in there. that frozen Magarita looks yummy. Love the Spaceship Earth picture.
I am a chips and salsa girl so if they are good, then I can get filled up on those! I love mexican food!!
But, the margarita was soooooo good! I would love one right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel2007 View Post
Oh loving this update, and great pictures . The food looks really good. Mexican is definitely my favorite, I just love it. Unfortunately we don't have any particularly nice Mexican's round here, although I have tried to find one. That margarita looks soooo good, is it anything like the ones they sell outside at the margarita stand . And oh those 32oz margarita's sound sooooo good. I will have to come and visit you next time we are in Ga just for one of those.

And about the Storybook boat at DLR, it sounds just like the one at Disneyland Paris, and they have a Dumbo circus train. From what I can tell it seems like DLP is quite like DLR, I wonder why they didn't put these in WDW too
Mexican is my fav too!! I love, love, love it! I could eat my weight in chips and salsa!! You should let me know the next time your here!!

I wish they would put one of those in WDW!
Old 11-21-2008, 07:29 PM   #127
ariel2007
Newbie Disser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Mexican is my fav too!! I love, love, love it! I could eat my weight in chips and salsa!! You should let me know the next time your here!!

I wish they would put one of those in WDW!
Oh yes chips and salsa are good. But I love nachos with cheese and salsa and sour cream best. So yummy

We are probably going to stay in Atlanta again next August/September. I can't wait I love it there . Do you live far from Atlanta?

Ariel 2007
ME, 24 - Tigger
April 2008 ~ ~ Our Magical WDW Adventure ~ COMPLETED TRIP REPORT HERE
July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Miami - My 21st January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; June/July 1998 ~ I-Drive + Fort Lauderdale
DLP ~ 1994, 1995, 2000, My 16th birthday: 2001, NYE: 2006/2007, 22nd B'day: 2007, Halloween and 5 year dating anniversary: 2008
It's A Small World ~ Mega Pre-trippie including Disneyland Paris and Dollywood HERE
Old 11-21-2008, 07:55 PM   #128
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWDWfan View Post
Very funny pic of you and Chad underwater...

I love Margarittas too! A fun story from 2000, My anniversary is April 15 and I decided to celebrate with a Huge Margaritta. The problem was I just had Lexi on April 7th. I hadn't had any alcohol in oh 9/10 months, I felt fine until I stood up. Party was on! My husband and the other couple thought I was hilarious to watch. Luckily, I had a great buzz and didn't get sick.

I noticed your MIL's tee said "celebrate", it was nice to see she was in a good mood.

I hope she doesn't go on the DIS.
Thanks! I like making goofy faces!!

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!!!! I am laughing because after I had Hollie, anything I drank would just make me soooo loopy!!!!!!!

Yeah, medication and alcohol seem to put anyone in a good mood!! jk

NO!!! If she came on the dis, I would have to change all my pics and my screen name!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeysmyboy View Post
The margarita and the food look so yummy!!! We've never tried San Angel. I've thought about it for the solo trip DH and I are taking but he's not a mexican food person. Maybe I'll get me some CS mexican and a margarita!!
That margarita was the bomb!!!!! You should try it! Get the fiesta margarita if you go there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
i hope when i check this on monday, we will have pictures of all of the drinks that you ordered, i have to start making my list

Oh it will!! They are coming up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmama View Post
enjoying your TR
Thank you!!! I am glad your here!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_elizabeth View Post
The picture of you & Chad from Spaceship Earth is too cute! Your face is priceless

And oh my goodness, girl!!! The pictures of your alcoholic beverages are killing me! THEY LOOK SO GOOD! Yummmmm

Thanks girl!!!!!

Just sit back and enjoy, the rest are coming up!! You will be able to make you a list!!!
Old 11-21-2008, 07:56 PM   #129
hlrababy

Quote:
Oh yes chips and salsa are good. But I love nachos with cheese and salsa and sour cream best. So yummy

We are probably going to stay in Atlanta again next August/September. I can't wait I love it there . Do you live far from Atlanta?

They are!! I could just drink a whole bowl of salsa!!! especially from my fav restaurant!!!

No way!! You will have to let me know! We are only like 35 minutes from Atlanta!!
Old 11-21-2008, 08:18 PM   #130
ariel2007
Newbie Disser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
They are!! I could just drink a whole bowl of salsa!!! especially from my fav restaurant!!!

No way!! You will have to let me know! We are only like 35 minutes from Atlanta!!
He he, will do

Ariel 2007
ME, 24 - Tigger
July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Miami - My 21st January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; June/July 1998 ~ I-Drive + Fort Lauderdale
DLP ~ 1994, 1995, 2000, My 16th birthday: 2001, NYE: 2006/2007, 22nd B'day: 2007, Halloween and 5 year dating anniversary: 2008
It's A Small World ~ Mega Pre-trippie including Disneyland Paris and Dollywood HERE
Old 11-21-2008, 08:55 PM   #131
hlrababy

So, I last left you at the Gran Fiesta Tour.

Here we are on the ride..

Well, once we got off of that....I knew exactly what it was time to start doing................

GETTIN MY DRANK ON

So the first place we went once we were done was straight to the margarita stand right outside.....

It was good, not as good as the one inside the SAI, but still good!!

We walked through Norway (which I love!) then made it to China.
We walked over to Germany where Jim was gonna get a beer. He has been to Germany before so he was ready for it!

We made it to Italy where I got this.......

(yes, mark that 3 drinks in the world so far!)

The Rose Rogale....it was really good!

We walked through the American Adventure then on to Japan where we saw Miyuki (sp?) do her thang! That was really cool and the first time we saw her!

Next was Morocco where we saw these nice people....

I am so bad! I usually have the photopass cd ordered by now, but I haven't even viewed our pics yet!!! I know, bad right! We are going to combine there card with our 3 so I should have the cd ordered by next week.

Next was France and I just had, had, had to have one of these!!

Can I just say....I WANT A SWIMMING POOL FULL OF THE GREY GOOSE LEMON SLUSH SO I CAN JUST DRINK AND DRINK IT ALL GONE!!
It was by far my favorite!!!! So yummy!!!!! Oh, it was perfect!!!!
So, we walked towards the United Kindgom (one of my favs) and I saw some folks out of the corner of my eyes....

Alice was nice, she looked in awe as MIL walked up to her and she said, "Oh my...your so pretty!" I said, "You should see her while she sits on her broom and cackles at the moon!" Just kidding....I didn't....yet!

I love Mary Poppins...she was telling us to Spit Spot stand up straight! Then she informed me that my posture was "Practically Perfect"

Oh, funny story!! As we were in line, I wasn't finished with my lemon slush. I was trying to chug it and you should have seen the look on Alice's face!! Priceless!!!

We shopped around a bit in UK and I really liked these two pictures! I want what is in each of them!!

So, by this time. It was hot!!! Like, humidly hot!! Well, MIL wanted to go catch a bus back to the hotel, then go buy a pair of shorts since she didn't have any. So, they left to go out, while we went and rode test track and Ellen. Once we were done with those, we decided to go explore the WS again!!

This time we started at UK and worked our way around! We went into France and OH MY GOSH!! I saw Belle and the Beast! You don't know how excited I was!! Well, I went up to the line and the lady said it was closed... She could tell I was upset (I have never had my pic with the Beast) so she told me to jump in line! It was so sweet!!

We just walked and walked till we came back to Norway. We rode the ride there (I love it!) and then took some pics...

We popped right back to China to get this....

The Oolong Peach Schnapps tea was good!!!

Coming up next......my two favorite guys and Coral Reef!

Old 11-21-2008, 09:06 PM   #132
ariel2007
Newbie Disser

Oh all those drinks look really yummy. The grey goose slush is definitely on my list. I want to try the peach schnapps drink but since it is tea it sounds a bit weird. Did it taste of tea?

That Alice tea set is so cute. And your got to see so many cool characters. I love how Alice and Mary Poppins always try to put on English accents. They always sound sooooo funny, I can't help but laugh

Ariel 2007
ME, 24 - Tigger
Old 11-21-2008, 09:14 PM   #133
hlrababy

Quote:
Oh all those drinks look really yummy. The grey goose slush is definitely on my list. I want to try the peach schnapps drink but since it is tea it sounds a bit weird. Did it taste of tea?

That Alice tea set is so cute. And your got to see so many cool characters. I love how Alice and Mary Poppins always try to put on English accents. They always sound sooooo funny, I can't help but laugh
You have to try the greg goose lemon slush!! It was my fav!!!
The oolong peach teat had a weird taste to it. I can't explain it. Almost like a green tea taste and then you could taste the peach!
I loved that Alice tea set!! I think I am going to get it when we go in February!!
I can tell you, that I could sit forever and listen to an English accent!! I love accents!!!! But Alice's was a bit....off!
Old 11-21-2008, 09:21 PM   #134
ariel2007
Newbie Disser

I think I will have to try the tea just to see what you mean

I think Disney should have a special class for their characters to learn a proper English accent. Or they could just employ English people, I wouldn't mind being Mary Poppin's and Sophie makes a perfect Alice, she even has the dress. Oh and she has Alice's daydreaming down to a tee .
I remember meeting Wendy a few years ago in MK and she spoke to us. Sophie just looked at me with this bewildered look on her face and then we had to pull her a way to stop her giggling so much... it was the funniest accent I have ever heard.

Ariel 2007
ME, 24 - Tigger
Old 11-21-2008, 09:32 PM   #135
GeminiAngel
DIS Veteran

How the heck did little ol you put away all those drinks in one day????!!!
I would be tanked after 2!!!

WDW: Apr 2007-POR 6 nts, Feb 2009-OKW 7nts, Oct 2011-POP 4nts, Aug 2014-ASMu 6nts

DLR: To many times to count!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: