Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2008, 10:19 AM   #91
pamouselover
“Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep believing, the dream that you wish will come true.”

I love your shirt! I have never seen that saying with Mickey on it.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:49 AM   #92
FauntleroyFAN07
Commander of Donalds Crew Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

Location: Indiana, but still Bears, Cubs, and Bulls Country...Go Bulls

did they ever say anything about the wake up call.

82-01 12 trips w/ parents FW~'06 Sept CBR 8 Nights~'07 Sept AS Sports 9 Nights~~'08 6 night Christmas Trip to CSR~~'10 FW 12 nights~~'12 AoA 12 nights
Blessed by the Best
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-20-2008, 12:35 PM   #93
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamouselover View Post
I love your shirt! I have never seen that saying with Mickey on it.
Thank you!! I picked that up at the world of disney store since it was hotter than heck down there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FauntleroyFAN07 View Post
did they ever say anything about the wake up call.
Oh yeah, they did!! They were like, "We can't believe that someone called our room and just started talking!" I would just look at Chad and laugh...stayed tuned! I did it more!!
Old 11-20-2008, 12:42 PM   #94
ariel2007
Newbie Disser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Oh yeah, they did!! They were like, "We can't believe that someone called our room and just started talking!" I would just look at Chad and laugh...stayed tuned! I did it more!!
That is so funny

Ariel 2007
ME, 24 - Tigger
April 2008 ~ ~ Our Magical WDW Adventure ~ COMPLETED TRIP REPORT HERE
July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Miami - My 21st January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; June/July 1998 ~ I-Drive + Fort Lauderdale
DLP ~ 1994, 1995, 2000, My 16th birthday: 2001, NYE: 2006/2007, 22nd B'day: 2007, Halloween and 5 year dating anniversary: 2008
It's A Small World ~ Mega Pre-trippie including Disneyland Paris and Dollywood HERE
Old 11-20-2008, 01:05 PM   #95
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

I am eating at O'Hana one night. Is that the bar you got the Lapu Lapu from? Is there a lot of pineapple inside? What kind of liquor(s) and how many do you need to get happy? Me, Ashley, and Sidney need to set aside about $300 just for drinks huh?
Old 11-20-2008, 01:15 PM   #96
ariel2007
Newbie Disser

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
I am eating at O'Hana one night. Is that the bar you got the Lapu Lapu from? Is there a lot of pineapple inside? What kind of liquor(s) and how many do you need to get happy? Me, Ashley, and Sidney need to set aside about $300 just for drinks huh?
You can get the Lapu Lapu's from the bar or O'hana, they have the same drinks menu as they get the drinks served in O'hana from the Tambu Lounge too (thats the bar). They have rum in, both Myers and Bacardi I think.

$300 just for drinks, that is so cool

Ariel 2007
ME, 24 - Tigger
July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Miami - My 21st January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; June/July 1998 ~ I-Drive + Fort Lauderdale
DLP ~ 1994, 1995, 2000, My 16th birthday: 2001, NYE: 2006/2007, 22nd B'day: 2007, Halloween and 5 year dating anniversary: 2008
It's A Small World ~ Mega Pre-trippie including Disneyland Paris and Dollywood HERE
Old 11-20-2008, 03:13 PM   #97
lmillercrew
DIS Veteran

That is too funny that you woke them up at the butt crack of dawn!!
You'll get to Hawaii someday. I think airfare is the most expensive. DH and I don't drink, so we save TONS of money on not drinking, but you can do it!!!
I'm glad that you have your great grandmothers photo album. What a sweet reminder of her and her life.

Me DH, DD15 Family 1982, 1989 HS choir trip, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014
Old 11-20-2008, 03:34 PM   #98
OneTreeHillAddict
CNC Photography of Myrtle Beach, SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel2007 View Post
You can get the Lapu Lapu's from the bar or O'hana, they have the same drinks menu as they get the drinks served in O'hana from the Tambu Lounge too (thats the bar). They have rum in, both Myers and Bacardi I think.

For all three of us....at WDW that will be gone in a day!
Old 11-20-2008, 04:09 PM   #99
ariel2007
Newbie Disser

Quote:
He he too true. Especially at World Showcase with all those yummy drinks. Bring on the Margarita's

Ariel 2007
ME, 24 - Tigger
Old 11-20-2008, 05:26 PM   #100
jordanyosh
DIS Veteran

Just subscribing....I think I'm back... I never really know how much time I have...Just popping in to say hello
Old 11-20-2008, 06:40 PM   #101
kaysmommie
DIS Veteran

Soarin is my favorite too. OMG the 4am wake up call, what did the inlaws say ? Your are so funny. I want to go to Hawaii too but Poly is as close as I will get fro now. I have to try the Spirit of Aloha sometime. We have stayed at Poly for 2 different weeks and still haven't been. I'm after seeing your bruce photo.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:09 PM   #102
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
I am tellin you girl, you will love it!!! Ask for spoon when your done so you can scrape the pineapple out!!!

Quote:

I miss the lapu lapu already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmillercrew View Post
That is too funny that you woke them up at the butt crack of dawn!!
You'll get to Hawaii someday. I think airfare is the most expensive. DH and I don't drink, so we save TONS of money on not drinking, but you can do it!!!
I'm glad that you have your great grandmothers photo album. What a sweet reminder of her and her life.
It was funny!! I love playing pranks on them!
I sure hope I get there one day! I want to go to Pearl Harbor, North Shore, a real luau!!
I just look at the album and smile!

Quote:
Shoot, that would last me 2 hours in World Showcase!

Quote:
He he too true. Especially at World Showcase with all those yummy drinks. Bring on the Margarita's
Oooh, I miss that margarita!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanyosh View Post
Just subscribing....I think I'm back... I never really know how much time I have...Just popping in to say hello
Jordan!!!!! I am so glad your back! I took a tongue pic just for you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaysmommie View Post
Soarin is my favorite too. OMG the 4am wake up call, what did the inlaws say ? Your are so funny. I want to go to Hawaii too but Poly is as close as I will get fro now. I have to try the Spirit of Aloha sometime. We have stayed at Poly for 2 different weeks and still haven't been. I'm after seeing your bruce photo.
It was so funny!! They thought that someone was calling there room and it wasn't a wake up call!! The weirdos!!!!
Yeah, the only way I see me going to Poly is if I go with my sis-in-law next Summer to her boyfriends house he has there. She said I wouldn't have to pay for anything! We would fly on his jet and stay in his house. But, I dont' know about that flight!
Old 11-20-2008, 08:22 PM   #103
GeminiAngel
DIS Veteran

I've only been on Soarin at DLR. "Soarin Over California" as its known there.
When visiting WDW, were after attractions that are not in California.

DisneyWorld

WDW: Apr 2007-POR 6 nts, Feb 2009-OKW 7nts, Oct 2011-POP 4nts, Aug 2014-ASMu 6nts
DLR: To many times to count!
Old 11-20-2008, 08:29 PM   #104
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiAngel View Post
I've only been on Soarin at DLR. "Soarin Over California" as its known there.
When visiting WDW, were after attractions that are not in California.
LOL!! I would love to go to DLR. I have always wanted to ride the storybook ride!
Old 11-20-2008, 08:38 PM   #105
kschafer
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
They were like, "We can't believe that someone called our room and just started talking!" I would just look at Chad and laugh...stayed tuned! I did it more!!
And I was just thinking I would love to drink around the world with a cool chick like you. I think I changed my mind!

June 2008, WDW with the entire family, May 2010, Girls only...woohoo!
June 2011, Two week blowout, December 2013, Christmas with the Mouse

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: