Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2008, 03:46 PM   #151
Blueyed Girl
HAKUNA MATATA!

Oh my gosh I can't believe I found this 10 pages in!!! Ok, I'm going back to read it now.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:12 PM   #152
Blueyed Girl
HAKUNA MATATA!

Well darn-it, I made it to page 7 but we are about to leave to go eat at MIL's house. I will have to read the rest later tonight.

First I'm so glad you got the Lapu-Lapu! I tried my first of those in May of this year. I am so hooked!! We booked Kona for February and I can't wait to get my hands on that thing again!

You are SOOO right about Soarin'. Everything you said describes exactly how I felt the first time I rode it. I love that ride! I love the smells too! I am also going to have to look for that perfume you were talking about. I love fresh, ocean type scents.
Register to remove

Old 11-23-2008, 07:27 PM   #153
lmillercrew
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by heath-and-javens-mom View Post
IM HERE!
I must go back and read EVERYTHING!
Welcome back!!!!

Me DH, DD15 Family 1982, 1989 HS choir trip, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014
Old 11-23-2008, 07:56 PM   #154
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWDWfan View Post
I hope it's not true aswell, I love that show. I remember MeMom talking about it ending and something else replacing it. I was in the custom map section and that's where I found it. was my expression. Lexi will just be in heaven if it's true, but I want it to stay the same.
I really hope that it won't happen!! Hollie loves it and wants to see it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel2007 View Post
No, no pics I'm afraid but I've got a few from various different times she wore it. She loved that dress so it was worth the hassle of being the 'dreaded dress'.

What I love about Sophie is she is in no hurry to grow up. She still loves dressing up and was gutted to find she had forgotten to take the 'dreaded dress' to DLP. She even still wears her Minnie dress she got on our first visit when she was 7. She still loves all the things she used to when we started going to Disney. And if anything she wants to get younger not older

Ok enough hijacking your thread, sorry
Hijack away girlfriend!!! She is so cute!!!!!!!

Aww, I think thats the way it should be. Most people these days are ready to grow up and be an adult. I hope that Hollie will continue to dress up when she gets Sophies age!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueyed Girl View Post
Oh my gosh I can't believe I found this 10 pages in!!! Ok, I'm going back to read it now.
LOL!!! I am glad you finally made it!!

Quote:
Well darn-it, I made it to page 7 but we are about to leave to go eat at MIL's house. I will have to read the rest later tonight.

First I'm so glad you got the Lapu-Lapu! I tried my first of those in May of this year. I am so hooked!! We booked Kona for February and I can't wait to get my hands on that thing again!

You are SOOO right about Soarin'. Everything you said describes exactly how I felt the first time I rode it. I love that ride! I love the smells too! I am also going to have to look for that perfume you were talking about. I love fresh, ocean type scents.
Oh, it was so good!!! I would love to go to Kona. We booked O'hana but for breakfast only. So, I don't think they will have the lapu lapu out then!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmillercrew View Post
Welcome back!!!!
I know, I am so glad Farrah is back!!
Old 11-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #155
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

I was going to add another update tonight, but I am soooo tired!! I was up at 5:45 yesterday morning because me and 3 friends from work were in a 5K run. Then I got up early this morning for our Christmas pictures with the family. So, I am beat!!! I hope everyone has a wonderful night and I will post more tomorrow!
Old 11-23-2008, 10:09 PM   #156
CanadianWDWfan
DIS Veteran

Sweet Dreams. You go girl! 5k run how amazing!
Old 11-23-2008, 11:22 PM   #157
BridetobeDisney
DIS Veteran

Wow! What an inspiration! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Old 11-24-2008, 07:23 AM   #158
ariel2007
Newbie Disser

Oh well done for the 5k run, your a braver girl than me . No wonder your tired, so we don't mind about no update, but don't keep us waiting to long . Family christmas photo's sound good, again thats another thing we don't have over here (along with everything else fun ). Would love to see them when you get them. And what is the weather like where you are at the moment?

Ariel 2007
ME, 24 - Tigger
April 2008 ~ ~ Our Magical WDW Adventure ~ COMPLETED TRIP REPORT HERE
July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Miami - My 21st January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; June/July 1998 ~ I-Drive + Fort Lauderdale
DLP ~ 1994, 1995, 2000, My 16th birthday: 2001, NYE: 2006/2007, 22nd B'day: 2007, Halloween and 5 year dating anniversary: 2008
It's A Small World ~ Mega Pre-trippie including Disneyland Paris and Dollywood HERE
Old 11-24-2008, 09:50 AM   #159
GeminiAngel
DIS Veteran

I can't run to save my life. Just can't seem to get to pace with breathing.

that's me, so dumb I don't know how to breathe!

I used to race walk and weight train though.

Good luck on the training.

WDW: Apr 2007-POR 6 nts, Feb 2009-OKW 7nts, Oct 2011-POP 4nts, Aug 2014-ASMu 6nts

DLR: To many times to count!
Old 11-24-2008, 10:02 AM   #160
Blueyed Girl
HAKUNA MATATA!

YOU GO GIRL!!!

I'm a good walker not runner. I can speed walk with the best of 'em but running......
Old 11-24-2008, 12:36 PM   #162
lauren_elizabeth
Disney World Lover

A 5K run? YOU GO GIRL! That's so awesome!

Old 11-24-2008, 01:25 PM   #163
CRSNDSNY

DVC Member
I think I need to go to confession

Looking forward to more updates!
Old 11-24-2008, 08:29 PM   #164
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWDWfan View Post
Sweet Dreams. You go girl! 5k run how amazing!
I didn't do as good as I hoped, but I finished!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridetobeDisney View Post
Wow! What an inspiration! I can't wait for the next chapter!
It is coming up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel2007 View Post
Oh well done for the 5k run, your a braver girl than me . No wonder your tired, so we don't mind about no update, but don't keep us waiting to long . Family christmas photo's sound good, again thats another thing we don't have over here (along with everything else fun ). Would love to see them when you get them. And what is the weather like where you are at the moment?
I am going to upload our Christmas pics so you can see them!
The weather here is cold, but I am not complaining! I love cold or cooler weather!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiAngel View Post
I can't run to save my life. Just can't seem to get to pace with breathing.

that's me, so dumb I don't know how to breathe!

I used to race walk and weight train though.

Good luck on the training.
I love to go walking! I walk about 3 times a week and I really enjoy it!!

Quote:
YOU GO GIRL!!!

I'm a good walker not runner. I can speed walk with the best of 'em but running......
I am a very good speed walker!!! Running, not so much!!! Me and my friend at work ran a little, but then walked really fast! our other 2 co-workers ran more than we did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneTreeHillAddict View Post
Hey Heather! The MIL went home. What a LONG weekend. How was yours?
WHooo Hooo!! I know your happy that she is gone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_elizabeth View Post
A 5K run? YOU GO GIRL! That's so awesome!
I hope I do better next time!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRSNDSNY View Post
Looking forward to more updates!
It is coming up!
Old 11-24-2008, 09:24 PM   #165
hlrababy

\\\\\\\\\\\\

Okay, so last I left you guys, we were enjoying our peach tea (yum) and then decided we wanted to go to Future World and try for Soarin again! On the way, we ran into my favorite two guys...

I just love them!!! Chip grabbed Chad and took him away, and then came running back to me! They are just so full of personality!

The in-laws called to let us know that they were back......without shorts! They got on the bus to go back to the hotel, then Jim didn't want to go anywhere because he was afraid he would get lost. So, MIL had to buy something from the gift shop.....pajama pants!!
So, I went and got all of our fast passes. We rode Nemo before our ADR at Coral Reef.

Our ADR was for 6:10. It was 5:45 once we got off of Nemo. I decided I would go into Coral Reef and see if we could be seated earlier. I checked us in, and as I was doing so, this man came up to the counter to complain that they had been waiting since 5:15 for there reservation. It was 5:50 by this point and all I could think was, "oh no!!" Not even 2 minutes later, our pager went off! Awesome!!!!!
We walked in and it was just beautiful! I have never been in there before! Plus, we had a table right beside the window....SCORE!!!

We sat down and our waiter showed up with some menu's. He laid down the fish guide and passed out regular menus. I started to freak thinking that they didn't have my menus when all of a sudden, he pulled these out...

They turned out so cute!!! Then the waiter offered us some champagne on the house. Since I hadn't drank anything all day...(YEAH RIGHT!!) I took him up on it!

I of course, had to get a lighted tink drink!

Here are some pics of the tank...

They brought us the bread to the table, which was really good!! Now, we were all kind of full...OKAY, I will be honest.....I was full from my drinking around the world. So, I ordered the ceasar salad as my entree. Chad, his mom, and step-dad all ordered the mixed green salads..

My salad was amazing!!! It was the best ceasar salad I have ever, ever had!! Everyone else loved there salad as well!! It was so good, that we are thinking of taking Hollie in February!! So yummy!!

So, out of the corner of my eyes, I see someone swimming to the window towards our table. I heard the table behind us start clapping and Oooohing and aahhhing. Then I heard them say,'Oh its not ours!" I look up and see this....

Chad LOVED it!!! He was so surprised!!!!! Then I wanted a little dessert..

My blue glow-tini baby!!!! Now, are we all keeping count! That would be 7 drinks at Epcot!! Whooo hoooo!!

By this time, we were all done! We went and rode Soarin and used our fast passes I got earlier! That ride did not disappoint!!! It is the best!!!
I took some random pics on the way out!

We saw this while waiting for the bus!

Oops, I forgot to add this pic from SE! Its too funny not to share!

By this time, it was late and we were tired!! Now, a list of my fav drinks at Epcot....

1. Grey Goose lemon slush-if you have not had one of these..GET IT!! Its the bomb!!

2. Fiesta margarita!! Yummo!!!

3. Blue glow-tini, always good!!

4. Oolong Peach Schnapps tea-very good!!

5. Rose Rogale-really good!!

Coming up next!! Universal and MVMCP!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: