Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2008, 11:35 PM   #136
akayek31
DIS Veteran

omg u met jasmine! i am so ready to go and meet all these caracters. I am really enjoying your report

1985-Day trip, 7/08-offsite, 5/09 Pop Century, 2/11-Pop Century,9/11-Pop Century, 2/12-Pop Century, 10/12-Pop Century, 2/13-Pop Century, 2/14-Pop Century, 10/14-Pop Century

Old 11-22-2008, 06:45 AM   #137
kaysmommie
DIS Veteran

Great update with lots of yummy drinks from aroubd the world. Love the character pics too .
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-22-2008, 10:31 AM   #138
heath-and-javens-mom
I love Rob Thomas & Disney World equally. Is that a bad thing? I think not. :)

IM HERE!
I must go back and read EVERYTHING!
WL 08
WL 09

ME (32) DH (40) DS (11) DS (8)
Old 11-22-2008, 10:51 AM   #139
lauren_elizabeth
Disney World Lover

Even MORE drinks to now add to my list!

I love the pictures of yall with Aladdin & Jasmine. Adorable!

Old 11-22-2008, 11:13 AM   #140
winkers
I was stuck in that position and ... It took 4 strapping young boys to hoist me back on my feet
Personally, I'm a popper! I love me some black heads.

Were you able to walk after all those drings, or were you being pushed in a wheelchair?
Old 11-22-2008, 02:29 PM   #141
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ariel2007 View Post
I think I will have to try the tea just to see what you mean

I think Disney should have a special class for their characters to learn a proper English accent. Or they could just employ English people, I wouldn't mind being Mary Poppin's and Sophie makes a perfect Alice, she even has the dress. Oh and she has Alice's daydreaming down to a tee .
I remember meeting Wendy a few years ago in MK and she spoke to us. Sophie just looked at me with this bewildered look on her face and then we had to pull her a way to stop her giggling so much... it was the funniest accent I have ever heard.
Oh my gosh!!! That is so funny about Sophie!!! She is just too cute!!!!!
I would love to have Mary Poppin's white dress!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiAngel View Post
How the heck did little ol you put away all those drinks in one day????!!!
I would be tanked after 2!!!
LOL!!!! There are still more drinks to come!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akayek31 View Post
omg u met jasmine! i am so ready to go and meet all these caracters. I am really enjoying your report
I know you, you will be hunting her down once your there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaysmommie View Post
Great update with lots of yummy drinks from aroubd the world. Love the character pics too .
Thanks!!! Just wait till you see what else I had!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heath-and-javens-mom View Post
IM HERE!
I must go back and read EVERYTHING!
Whoooo hoooo! I am sooooooooo glad your back!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_elizabeth View Post
Even MORE drinks to now add to my list!

I love the pictures of yall with Aladdin & Jasmine. Adorable!
Thanks!!! I have more drinks to come!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkers View Post
Were you able to walk after all those drings, or were you being pushed in a wheelchair?
LOL!! Oh yes, I was walking! I really wanted another grey goose slush though! Yummo!
Old 11-22-2008, 04:19 PM   #142
ariel2007
Newbie Disser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Oh my gosh!!! That is so funny about Sophie!!! She is just too cute!!!!!
I would love to have Mary Poppin's white dress!!
Just had to you this as I think its so cute

Ariel 2007
ME, 24 - Tigger
April 2008 ~ ~ Our Magical WDW Adventure ~ COMPLETED TRIP REPORT HERE
July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Miami - My 21st January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; June/July 1998 ~ I-Drive + Fort Lauderdale
DLP ~ 1994, 1995, 2000, My 16th birthday: 2001, NYE: 2006/2007, 22nd B'day: 2007, Halloween and 5 year dating anniversary: 2008
It's A Small World ~ Mega Pre-trippie including Disneyland Paris and Dollywood HERE
Old 11-22-2008, 04:21 PM   #143
hlrababy
Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with your pixie dust~ That castle is mine!!

Quote:
Just had to you this as I think its so cute

Oh my gosh, Sophie is such a doll!! She makes the perfect Alice!!!!!
Old 11-22-2008, 05:02 PM   #144
mickeysmyboy

DIS Veteran

WOW!!! Your super impressive!!! I'd never be able to drink all of that!!! No way! I'd be on the ground somewhere!!! LOL!!!
Old 11-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #145
CanadianWDWfan
DIS Veteran

You certainally DID drink your way around the world. They all looked impressive, I think the Grey Goose would be my choice. Glad to see you were still standing in the character pics. I did notice you leaning on Aladdin.. I'm so jealous you got to meet the Beast. Lexi doesn't understand my love of the Beast, she always asks me why ???

The tea set is so sweet, perfect for Hollie or Mommy.

I got my huge Mickey inflateable today !!! Disney magic.

Lexi just came in and looked over my shoulder and said I want to send her the Sully. So there you go....
Old 11-22-2008, 07:48 PM   #146
CanadianWDWfan
DIS Veteran

Hi girl, can you tell me if Beauty & the Beast show has been replaced with HSM 3 at HS? I was just on Disney website and on thier map its listed as that. I thought you would know since you were just there. When did I miss that? Thanks
Old 11-22-2008, 07:55 PM   #147
ariel2007
Newbie Disser

Quote:
Oh my gosh, Sophie is such a doll!! She makes the perfect Alice!!!!!
Funny you say that. Not long after we got back from America her school choir choose to do Alice in Wonderland for that years programme. Loads of kids auditioned and Sophie got it . We all went to watch her at one of the big performances and she was so good, she was all day dreamy just like Alice. At one point though the other characters were horrible to her and made her cry and she acted it so well I got all upset for her and wanted to go and pick her up off the stage and cuddle her. That would have done well for her street cred

We did have a few meltdowns about the dress before she got it though. It became known as the 'dreaded Alice dress'

Ariel 2007
ME, 24 - Tigger
July 2006 ~ Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Miami - My 21st January 2005 ~ All Star Movies; June/July 1998 ~ I-Drive + Fort Lauderdale
DLP ~ 1994, 1995, 2000, My 16th birthday: 2001, NYE: 2006/2007, 22nd B'day: 2007, Halloween and 5 year dating anniversary: 2008
It's A Small World ~ Mega Pre-trippie including Disneyland Paris and Dollywood HERE
Old 11-22-2008, 08:28 PM   #148
hlrababy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeysmyboy View Post
WOW!!! Your super impressive!!! I'd never be able to drink all of that!!! No way! I'd be on the ground somewhere!!! LOL!!!
LOL!!! I think it was from all the chips I ate at San Angel Inn!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWDWfan View Post
You certainally DID drink your way around the world. They all looked impressive, I think the Grey Goose would be my choice. Glad to see you were still standing in the character pics. I did notice you leaning on Aladdin.. I'm so jealous you got to meet the Beast. Lexi doesn't understand my love of the Beast, she always asks me why ???

The tea set is so sweet, perfect for Hollie or Mommy.

I got my huge Mickey inflateable today !!! Disney magic.

Lexi just came in and looked over my shoulder and said I want to send her the Sully. So there you go....
Awww, thanks Lexi!! Your too sweet!!!!

I did! Plus, I had more drinks to come up soon!! I love the Beast!! I was so excited to finally have my picture with him! I was just in heaven!

I think I am getting that tea set when we go back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWDWfan View Post
Hi girl, can you tell me if Beauty & the Beast show has been replaced with HSM 3 at HS? I was just on Disney website and on thier map its listed as that. I thought you would know since you were just there. When did I miss that? Thanks
WHAT!!! Oh my gosh, I hope they didn't! We didn't make it to DHS this time, but I would be very upset if they are changing that!!

Quote:
Funny you say that. Not long after we got back from America her school choir choose to do Alice in Wonderland for that years programme. Loads of kids auditioned and Sophie got it . We all went to watch her at one of the big performances and she was so good, she was all day dreamy just like Alice. At one point though the other characters were horrible to her and made her cry and she acted it so well I got all upset for her and wanted to go and pick her up off the stage and cuddle her. That would have done well for her street cred

We did have a few meltdowns about the dress before she got it though. It became known as the 'dreaded Alice dress'
Awww, bless her heart!!! Do you have any pics from that? Sophie is such a doll!!! I just know she was perfect in the play!!!

lol!! The dreaded Alice dress!! I wish they sold those dresses in my size!!
Old 11-22-2008, 08:50 PM   #149
CanadianWDWfan
DIS Veteran

I hope it's not true aswell, I love that show. I remember MeMom talking about it ending and something else replacing it. I was in the custom map section and that's where I found it. was my expression. Lexi will just be in heaven if it's true, but I want it to stay the same.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:57 PM   #150
ariel2007
Newbie Disser

Quote:
Awww, bless her heart!!! Do you have any pics from that? Sophie is such a doll!!! I just know she was perfect in the play!!!

lol!! The dreaded Alice dress!! I wish they sold those dresses in my size!!
No, no pics I'm afraid but I've got a few from various different times she wore it. She loved that dress so it was worth the hassle of being the 'dreaded dress'.

What I love about Sophie is she is in no hurry to grow up. She still loves dressing up and was gutted to find she had forgotten to take the 'dreaded dress' to DLP. She even still wears her Minnie dress she got on our first visit when she was 7. She still loves all the things she used to when we started going to Disney. And if anything she wants to get younger not older

Ok enough hijacking your thread, sorry

Ariel 2007
ME, 24 - Tigger

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: