Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2009, 09:32 AM   #31
princess-rn
"Why, it's like a dream. A wonderful dream come true"

Hello to my fellow RN's!!!

Just in case you haven't noticed......I'm OFFICIALLY doing the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!:co ol1::che er2:

9 days!!!! It's going to be a SUPER busy 9 days...but oh so fun. DS's baseball team WON the first round of the tournament...so now we play tonight AND possibly Saturday for the Championship..so I've had to add that to my list. Good news is I'm off work for 4 days after today!!! WOO-HOO!!! Maybe I can do some updating!!!
May 2013 Our return to Disney! StarWars Weeknd!! POFQ December 2010-Mini Grand Christmas Gathering and 10 yr Anniversary Celebration!! POFQMay/June 2009-Star Wars Weekend repeat!! AND TOTAL SUPRISE trip for DS!!!POFQ December 2007- Christmas with the mouse!!! DTD Hilton, POFQ and GF!!! May 2005-Star Wars weekend !! POFQOctober 2004-Halloween with the mouse! POFQ October 2000- Our Magical Honeymoon!!! POFQ
Old 05-21-2009, 05:25 PM   #32
KathyRN137
...and the greatest of these is Love

Yay for Single Digits!!

Kathy
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-25-2009, 05:48 PM   #33
princess-rn

Rough draft of our Itinerary...

Rough Draft of our Itinerary....

I say "rough draft" because while we always do a day by day plan like this we are VERY flexible with our plans. So, they do change often. The only thing that pretty much stays the same is our Dinner plans. Although on rare occasions they have changed too.

Leaving day- We are driving down from B'ham Alabama and driving straight to Orlando for our first night stay at the Royal Plaza hotel in DTD. We are leaving much earlier than we normally do just so we can hopefully get there in time to actually ENJOY the hotel since we are only staying there one night. So, we are planning to leave home around 2am. That should put us there (with stops and everything) by 2pm...on with the plans...

Day 0- Arrive at Royal Plaza hotel around 2pm. Boys go for a swim..I take a short power nap. Dinner will be delivery from Giordano's then we will head to DTD for dessert at Ghirardelli and a little shopping and site seeing. Head to bed early for our transfer to POFQ and our first day in the parks!

Day 1- Wake up early and check in to POFQ then board a bus and be at HOllywood studios for SWW in time for the opening.
Lunch-Pizza Planet
Dinner- Sci Fi
When HS closes head to MK for EMH

Day 2- Magic Kingdom
Lunch- Casey's Hotdogs (DH and DS fav)
Dinner- Ohana

Day 3- Animal Kingdom
Lunch- Tusker House
Dinner- 1900 Park Fare
When AK closes head to Epcot for EMH

Day 4- Sleep in/Swim/ Epcot
Sleep in a bit and enjoy some time at the pool. Lunch will probably be at resort. Then head to Epcot for dinner at LeCellier and stay for illuminations. After Epcot closes head to HS for EMH or to DTD

Day 5- Magic Kingdom
lunch- Pinocchio Village Haus
Dinner- Tonys
Once MK closes head to Epcot for EMH

Day 6- Hollywood Studios (SWW)
I plan to sleep in a bit while the boys head to SWW. I will meet up with them in time for dinner at the Brown Derby.
Once HS closes head to MK for EMH

Day 7- Hollywood Studios (SWW)
Lunchy- Catalina Eddies
Dinner- Chef Mickeys

Day 8- we really are leaving this open. If the boys haven't had enough of SWW then we will head back to HS....otherwise we will play this one by ear and do whatever. We don't have dinner plans.

Departure day we always sleep in and then head to Planet Hollywood for lunch before we leave.

So..that's our rough draft. We will see how close we keep it!
May 2013 Our return to Disney! StarWars Weeknd!! POFQ December 2010-Mini Grand Christmas Gathering and 10 yr Anniversary Celebration!! POFQMay/June 2009-Star Wars Weekend repeat!! AND TOTAL SUPRISE trip for DS!!!POFQ December 2007- Christmas with the mouse!!! DTD Hilton, POFQ and GF!!! May 2005-Star Wars weekend !! POFQOctober 2004-Halloween with the mouse! POFQ October 2000- Our Magical Honeymoon!!! POFQ
Old 06-12-2009, 07:56 AM   #34
princess-rn

Alright...we are back! (I'm STILL tired) We had a WONDERFUL trip and I will be uploading a trip report soon!!! I'm going to do better than my Christmas 2007. If you have any questions till then feel free to ask!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: