Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2008, 04:07 PM   #121
belle8306
DIS Veteran

Would sticky tack work? I use it all the time in my classroom and it won't leave any residue. I see you are a 90210 watcher. What do you think of the new show? I wish Dylan would come back!
Old 11-19-2008, 04:56 PM   #122
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by belle8306 View Post
Would sticky tack work? I use it all the time in my classroom and it won't leave any residue. I see you are a 90210 watcher. What do you think of the new show? I wish Dylan would come back!
I think the regular scotch tape will work but thanks for the suggestion.

I really like the new 90210. I like that they weave the old 90210 alum and characters into the show. It's not the same but it's nice. I really like it and can't wait to watch my episode from last night. What do you think? I don't think Dylan will come back. But I am hopeful some other former castmates to come back.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-19-2008, 05:28 PM   #123
belle8306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
I think the regular scotch tape will work but thanks for the suggestion.

I really like the new 90210. I like that they weave the old 90210 alum and characters into the show. It's not the same but it's nice. I really like it and can't wait to watch my episode from last night. What do you think? I don't think Dylan will come back. But I am hopeful some other former castmates to come back.
I like the concept and I like the familar characters. I am hoping for more of the old cast to return. Hopefully, as the show grows in popularity they willl want to come back. Do you watch One Tree Hill? I love that show!
Old 11-19-2008, 05:55 PM   #124
Philadisney
In the Name of Epcot
Sometimes when I shower, I have to stare at the drain just in case a spooky clown starts climbing up it
Carries the chicken in style

Hey LL I am finally caught up on your PTR! I love the theme song TK wrote for you. And I love your countdown calendar! That you cut out allll those mickey heads blows my mind I'm excited to see the mystery something that goes in the frame - if DHL ever gets it to you,that is.
Nov '09: SS Aug '08: WL/BC May '06: POFQ March '05: CSR July '04: POR/Wonder cruise Fall 2002: College Program at Vista Way! (EPCOT) Nov '93, July '00, Nov '06: DL offsite July '88, July '90, April '97, July '06, March '09: WDW offsite

Old 11-19-2008, 06:17 PM   #125
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I like the concept and I like the familar characters. I am hoping for more of the old cast to return. Hopefully, as the show grows in popularity they willl want to come back. Do you watch One Tree Hill? I love that show!
I just finished this weeks episode and it says the next new episode isn't until January 6th!!
I just started watching One Tree Hill last season so I have been trying to catch old episodes on the Soapnet channel so I know everything that's going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philadisney View Post
Hey LL I am finally caught up on your PTR! I love the theme song TK wrote for you. And I love your countdown calendar! That you cut out allll those mickey heads blows my mind I'm excited to see the mystery something that goes in the frame - if DHL ever gets it to you,that is.
I just peeled the Mickey Heads off the back. Marc called DHL and convinced them to drop off the package tonight so it's in the frame and I am operating on my Mickey Heads to ensure they don't fall anymore!
Old 11-19-2008, 06:19 PM   #126
trixiequilts
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Marc called DHL and convinced them to drop off the package tonight so it's in the frame.

My Trips: January 2009, October 2010, August 2011, February 2012, December 2012, November 2013, May 2014.
Old 11-19-2008, 06:37 PM   #127
trixiequilts
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Izzie lays like this all the time, too! I think when they're big, their backs hurt and stretching like that helps them feel better.

It absolutely cracks me up that Ruby sits on the tops of doors. That is too cool! My kitties don't do anything funny like that...they just eat, sleep and go potty.

My Trips: January 2009, October 2010, August 2011, February 2012, December 2012, November 2013, May 2014.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:24 PM   #128
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixiequilts View Post
Izzie lays like this all the time, too! I think when they're big, their backs hurt and stretching like that helps them feel better.

It absolutely cracks me up that Ruby sits on the tops of doors. That is too cool! My kitties don't do anything funny like that...they just eat, sleep and go potty.
I never thought of him laying like that because of his back but it makes sense. He is usually on his back or his side. When I lay on my side in bed he likes to sleep between my stomach and hip if that makes sense and he even cuddles on his side while laying there. He has always slept on me like that when I am sleeping. He tries to do it to Marc but it drives him nuts. Sulley has done that with me since the very first night I brought him home so it doesn't feel like a ton of bricks are on me, I have grown used to it. What can I say, he's my baby.

Ruby is character alright. She's always into something or doing something funny.
Old 11-19-2008, 08:23 PM   #129
Philadisney
In the Name of Epcot
Sometimes when I shower, I have to stare at the drain just in case a spooky clown starts climbing up it
Carries the chicken in style

Quote:
I just peeled the Mickey Heads off the back. Marc called DHL and convinced them to drop off the package tonight so it's in the frame and I am operating on my Mickey Heads to ensure they don't fall anymore!
Oh I didn't know you could do that Good luck with your scotch tape experiment!
Nov '09: SS Aug '08: WL/BC May '06: POFQ March '05: CSR July '04: POR/Wonder cruise Fall 2002: College Program at Vista Way! (EPCOT) Nov '93, July '00, Nov '06: DL offsite July '88, July '90, April '97, July '06, March '09: WDW offsite

Old 11-19-2008, 08:26 PM   #130
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philadisney View Post
Oh I didn't know you could do that Good luck with your scotch tape experiment!
It took me one episode of 90210 and two episodes of One Tree Hill but I managed to secure all of the Mickey Heads. I am too tired to take pictures of it tonight but will post it soon with some of the days taken off to reveal the "something."
Old 11-20-2008, 05:24 AM   #131
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Glad you were able to fix the Mickey Head carnage!!!

Julez, I will totally send you offensive Flair when I am on Facebook tonight.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:52 PM   #132
belle8306
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I just finished this weeks episode and it says the next new episode isn't until January 6th!!
I just started watching One Tree Hill last season so I have been trying to catch old episodes on the Soapnet channel so I know everything that's going on.
January 6! Why do shows do this to us! I saw that seasons of One Tree Hill are going to be on sale at Target on Black Friday. I can't wait to see the picture!
Old 11-22-2008, 09:48 AM   #133
disneydusted
DIS Veteran

Lady Lallie! Did you go last night??? What did you think?
Old 11-22-2008, 03:47 PM   #134
Lady Lallie
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Glad you were able to fix the Mickey Head carnage!!!
It has been fixed and we are having a lot of fun tearing down the days.

Quote:
January 6! Why do shows do this to us! I saw that seasons of One Tree Hill are going to be on sale at Target on Black Friday. I can't wait to see the picture!
I almost bought season 1 of One Tree Hill today at Target, only $14.98 but I resisted, trying to be good since we have two disney trips coming up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydusted View Post
Lady Lallie! Did you go last night??? What did you think?
I did. I went last night and this morning. It was awesome and I loved it.

Sorry I have been MIA this week, I was stricken down by a 24 hour bug or some other evil sickness this week and am just now eating and feeling like myself. I hope to update either tonight or tomorrow.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:33 PM   #135
jenjolt
Loves All Things Disney!

OOOHH...I'm sorry you weren't feeling well..glad to hear you are starting to feel better!!! I'm also glad to hear that the countdown calendar is being returned to its former greatness...that thing was awesome by the way. I might have a huge binder but you have an amazing calendar...my NDH would probably commit me if I created one of those LOL!!

My Magical Trips to Disney:6/2012,1/2012,10/2011, 6/2011, 5/2011, 1/2011, 5/2010, 1/2010, 10/2009, 5/2009,
1/2009, 3/2007, 5/2005 , 10/1992: First Trip to Disney (Thanks Dad!)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: