Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Collectors Board > Trades/Wants Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2011, 10:19 AM   #1156
mafibisha
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionnette View Post
Interesting that Tinkgirl09's images come from sbpuckett's photobucket account. You can tell by right clicking on the image and then clicking on properties.

sbpuckett, a disboard member, is also from Hampton Roads, VA and was somewhat active in the early days of the this thread. She stopped posting shortly after failing to send some shirts to NATALIEBELLESmom.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....t#post32840043

fatdaddy68, I'm really sorry but I think you have been swindled by someone who has done this before.

GREAT find. Shameful someone would do that - for how much exactly? C'mon, is it worth it? And one word: KARMA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtblujeans View Post
Hint Hint

Good detective work. I'm updating my 'ignore' list as fast as I can....!

Me too! But who was it here that had an updated (at that time) list of all the scammers?

There were several that had come back with new names.

we Disney:

DH Me

and our fur baby

Thank You, maggiew!
mafibisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:12 PM   #1157
TheRatPack
Under penalty of law this tag not to be removed except by the tagfairy!

It's getting closer and closer to MNSSHP and I wanted to offer up our last years costumes if anyone had a family that was dressing up. We have Woody and Buzz in boys sizes S (these fit my boys when they wore a size 4/5/6....the woody pants were a bit long though, so we never wore those, just wore regular jeans. I also have some boots, I believe they are size 11.....they are upstairs and I can check if anyone is truly interested. I have a homemade BoPeep costume for a girls size 6 complete with light blue bloomers, but no hat I also have Jessie chaps, my oldest dd wore these over her jeans, added a yellow shirt and a red bandana and it looked like Jessie. These are hand sewn as well and would fit a girl or woman from sizes adult 6-12 probably as the chaps just tie on making it very easy and fitting.

Then I have 2 TShirts, I believe they are large.....again I'd have to look, but the mens has Mr. Potato head on it and on the back it says Mr. Potato Head and then the womens has Mrs. Potato Head on it and on the back it says Mrs. Potato Head. I have pictures of all of the costumes as we lined up in front of the boat at Disney for photos.....except the adults TShirts which I think we didn't get a photo of in the group. Still we can take photos of them and send that if interested

Let me know what's up for trade....

TheRatPack is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-14-2011, 09:45 PM   #1158
abbadabbadoo
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALEYSMOMMOM View Post
I ended up pm ing everyone that pmd me with a link to the clothing i have available, if t doesnt work please let me know. Anyone else interested, let me know, Ill send you the link too

They are quick shots, with alot of things in each pic. I will be happy to give more detailed pics and info if you see something you like

ALSO- I found boys size 4 disney ts-alot of them, I forgot I had put aside with the girls disney things. Some talk, sing, light up, etc. and a couple pair of boys size 3 disney shorts. Thanks!!!
Could you please pm me the link?

abbadabbadoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 09:49 PM   #1159
HALEYSMOMMOM
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbadabbadoo View Post
Could you please pm me the link?
Sent you a pm

HALEYSMOMMOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:07 AM   #1160
acomasdiaz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALEYSMOMMOM View Post
Sent you a pm
Could you send me the link too, please?
Old 06-15-2011, 10:13 AM   #1161
Kies99
I Can has Cheezburger???

Adventurers Club T-shirt and MP3 Player

Hello everyone,

I'm new to all this (this is my first trade post), but I came across a couple of items that I'd hate to see get thrown away and was wondering if anyone wanted to trade.

Item 1 is a vintage Adventurers Club t-shirt. Size is at least an adult large but is probably an extra-large (XL). I got this back in the early to mid 90's. It's in really good shape with no holes, rips or tears and comes from a smoke and pet free home. It's a kind of washed out, aqua-marine color.

Item 2 is a working Nightmare Before Christmas Disney mp3 player. I think the disc in the picture goes with this, but I'm not sure. You may not need software but I can't imagine what else I own that would have this disc with it so I'm throwing it in. This basically works as drag and drop: the bottom comes off the player and it plugs directly into the USB port to charge. I just verified this does work, but the markings on the buttons has been rubbed off so you'd want to look online to figure out what's what. This is only the player and the disc. You'll need and SD card for music.

If anyone's interested just send me a pm. As this is my first trade offer, for references I'm "whos_kiesling" on Ebay and my rating is 950 with 100% positive feedback.

Thanks for looking!

Matt
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, bacon in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO what a ride!"

Some people are like slinkies, they don't really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!

Kies99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:28 PM   #1162
mtblujeans
DIS Veteran

I think Meriweather has the original list of perps. I think now would be a good time to post it for all to see. Just my humble opinion.
mtblujeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 12:01 AM   #1163
CinRell
DIS Veteran

What a shame ! I had successful trades with sbpuckett years ago.. I wonder what happened to make her do this? What a disappointment!
Old 06-16-2011, 07:18 AM   #1164
Disneyliscious
DIS Veteran

Looking for:

Mens Carhartt shirts, size large. Don't have to be new but at least good enough for my son to wear to school.

Mens T-Shirts size medium and large. Prefer plain or those without writing on them. Designs on them are fine.

Mens size medium shorts with elastic waist band.

PM me if you have any of these. Thanks!
Disneyliscious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:36 AM   #1165
horseshowmom
DIS Veteran

I'm quite sure this is a very long shot , but my dad gave me a Sears Du-All Eight projector (shows old home movies - I know ours were Super 8) and the screen that goes with it.

If anybody has any use for something like that, I'm open.
horseshowmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:01 PM   #1166
*sarah*
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArielRae View Post
Ok I rearranged my pins to fill in the spots where pins were removed cause they have been traded and to have less pics to search. All the pins are for trade except the Stitch pins as they are DH's.

What I am looking for in trade.

1) I would like a Fish Extender for my cruise

2) A white blank Vinalmation mickey 3" or 9"

3) DH loves Stitch

4) DS is 15 months and loves Pixar movies

5) I love Disney items for the house.

6) Kingdom keepers power play book

7) Christmas ornaments

8) Anything Else! I am very open to trades. Let me know what you have even if I did not list it.

There are quite a few pins I would be interested in, I'm just not sure what to trade for them? We do have some of the Pixar movies maybe your son would like.

Commando #133

*sarah* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 07:17 AM   #1167
ArielRae
1042 mi from WDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by *sarah* View Post
There are quite a few pins I would be interested in, I'm just not sure what to trade for them? We do have some of the Pixar movies maybe your son would like.
Sent you a PM.
Animal Kingdom Lodge - 2006
Pop Century - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009(Pregnant), 2013(Solo), 2104
Fort Wilderness - 2012(Tent Camping), 2013(2X), 2014
Disney's Wonder - 2006
Disney's Dream - 2011
Disney's Fantasy - 2012(Thanksgiving Cruise)

ArielRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 09:54 AM   #1168
ArielRae
1042 mi from WDW

Look forward into this thread for my updated pics.
Animal Kingdom Lodge - 2006
Pop Century - 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009(Pregnant), 2013(Solo), 2104
Fort Wilderness - 2012(Tent Camping), 2013(2X), 2014
Disney's Wonder - 2006
Disney's Dream - 2011
Disney's Fantasy - 2012(Thanksgiving Cruise)

Last edited by ArielRae; 06-24-2011 at 08:33 PM.
ArielRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:56 PM   #1169
HALEYSMOMMOM
DIS Veteran

STILL have all of the girls things. They are really cute, not sure why...many interested but no one gets back with me,lol....anyway sizes are mostly 5.6 and 7-8, with a couple of 4s in there....there is a custom made outfit with a tank with zebra striped striped mickey head embroidered and matching zebra skirt, and a couple of tanks with mickey heads embroidered. Paid out the wazooo on ebay for them,lol. Also swim suits, pjs, tshirts, and some cute ariel tank and skirt outfits. one tank is really cute with sketches of various disney characters all over...... and 3 resort type dresses with characters all over in beach themes.....Pm for link to pics of all. Thanks!!

HALEYSMOMMOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 08:05 PM   #1170
mcraft17
DIS Veteran

I know this may be a long shot but my daughter is really into Teen Titans and you can't find the toys any more. She always seems to end up liking shows/toys that are no longer made. She would be one happy camper if we could find even one. Thanks so much!
Have pins to trade for them.

09/07 Eastern Magic, 09/05 Western Magic
09/04 Shortened (Hurricane)Wonder Cruise
Disney World Too many times to count!!!
Disneyland 06/96 Honeymoon
mcraft17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: