Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2008, 06:18 PM   #16
mommaU4

The one who started it - DIS ladies do DLR
Well, I never said I wasn't insane. I just don't want them thinking that

Hi Courtney! I love the pics of you and Jesus. How cute are you guys???

I'm glad you are getting to go to the JB concert. That's cool. I can't wait to hear all about it and all about your DL trip!

I still wish you were coming with the group in March though. If I buy you a Jonas Brothers tee will you come?

Oh, and for what it's worth, I think you should just book the tour. If you don't, you'll always wonder if you should have and what you missed out on. This way, you'll have a surprise planned for him and you'll be able to say you've done that tour. OK, problem solved. LOL!
Old 11-06-2008, 10:55 AM   #17
wendylady36
Why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
I still wish you were coming with the group in March though.
AGREED!!!!!

"Burnin' Up" started playing on my iPod last night on my way home from work and I thought of you! Yay for getting your ticket!
wendylady36 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-06-2008, 09:04 PM   #18
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaU4 View Post
Hi Courtney! I love the pics of you and Jesus. How cute are you guys???

I'm glad you are getting to go to the JB concert. That's cool. I can't wait to hear all about it and all about your DL trip!

I still wish you were coming with the group in March though. If I buy you a Jonas Brothers tee will you come?

Oh, and for what it's worth, I think you should just book the tour. If you don't, you'll always wonder if you should have and what you missed out on. This way, you'll have a surprise planned for him and you'll be able to say you've done that tour. OK, problem solved. LOL!
Thank you, Bethy poo!

DUDE. I know! I wish I could go too! I'm going to try! Maybe I'll take up on that Jonas Brother shirt bribe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendylady36 View Post
AGREED!!!!!

"Burnin' Up" started playing on my iPod last night on my way home from work and I thought of you! Yay for getting your ticket!
Yay! Jonas Brothers!

At least I'm not the only over 15 year old that has them on my ipod!

They're coming to Disneyland? Can you believe that?! Too bad I have TO WORK! Story of my LIFE!
Old 11-06-2008, 11:07 PM   #19
wazowskiLOVER:)
Oh, that's great, blame it on the little guy. How original. He must've read the schedule wrong with his one eye.

You are the funniest person ever !!!!

I can't believe how excited you are about going to see the Jonas Brothers ! Its too funny

I read through all this and its so cute. Again I'm going to say this, toooo bad we can't be going on vacation at the same time.

I love the pics by the way !!!
wazowskiLOVER:) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:38 PM   #20
prettyprincessbelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazowskiLOVER:) View Post
You are the funniest person ever !!!!

I can't believe how excited you are about going to see the Jonas Brothers ! Its too funny

I read through all this and its so cute. Again I'm going to say this, toooo bad we can't be going on vacation at the same time.

I love the pics by the way !!!
Yay! I'm funny!

I am the Queen of Teeny Boppers. I am not going to lie. I was Nsync's biggest BIGGEST fan when they were popular and I guess I'm weird and I never outgrew my teeny bopperness. I like Hannah Montana, HSM and all that stuff!

Woohoo for your trip in January! I'm sad we can't be there at the same time again too! Sometimes I'm just "ugh! I wish I lived closer to DLR!!".
Old 11-08-2008, 08:03 PM   #21
wendylady36

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyprincessbelle View Post
I like Hannah Montana
Thank goodness I'm not the only one! I love Hannah Montana! Of course I use my 5 year old niece as an excuse for all the songs on my iPod.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:58 PM   #22
prettyprincessbelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendylady36 View Post
Thank goodness I'm not the only one! I love Hannah Montana! Of course I use my 5 year old niece as an excuse for all the songs on my iPod.
Yay! Hannah Montana!

I should buy you the wig! I saw it at Big Lots the other day! I was tempted!
Old 11-09-2008, 03:08 PM   #23
prettyprincessbelle

So I went to the orthodontist on Thursday and I need to get braces on the top AND bottom!! The week before Christmas!

So this trip is also now going to be "Courtney's Trip to DLR Where She Can Eat Everything Possible Before She Gets Braces".

So I need to eat everything I at DLR that I won't be able to eat/drink when I get my braces.

So now on my list I have:

Apple Pie Caramel Apple(s) (or any kind of caramel apple)
Tigger Tails
Popcorn
Cherry Coke (seriously, the Cherry Coke is SO amazing, much better than the can stuff)

And that's all I can think of.... Help me out!

Last edited by prettyprincessbelle; 04-17-2009 at 09:15 PM.
prettyprincessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:18 PM   #24
arliepooh68
Mouseketeer

R you the one I ran into at Disneyland with my daughter??? she would be so envious if she knew where you were going!!! Have fun!

ok, my son just got his braces off a few weeks ago, he was BAD about brushing and water pic(ing?) his teeth, he is 10, starting to rebel at this age. . . every appt he went to toward the end he would get the lecture about how he was going to end up with stains on his teeth. . . welll, his teeth look BEAUTIFUL, no stains!!!! when he first got the braces on, he would ask for extra water when we ate so he could swish the food off the braces. . . so remember that lil trick, ask for extra water!
Old 11-09-2008, 10:41 PM   #25
travelmel
Blue Banana Vacation Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by arliepooh68 View Post
R you the one I ran into at Disneyland with my daughter??? she would be so envious if she knew where you were going!!! Have fun!

ok, my son just got his braces off a few weeks ago, he was BAD about brushing and water pic(ing?) his teeth, he is 10, starting to rebel at this age. . . every appt he went to toward the end he would get the lecture about how he was going to end up with stains on his teeth. . . welll, his teeth look BEAUTIFUL, no stains!!!! when he first got the braces on, he would ask for extra water when we ate so he could swish the food off the braces. . . so remember that lil trick, ask for extra water!
Some of his luck is hereditary. Doesn't work so well with everybody! I agree with the swishing.. it is better than nothing. Glad to hear thing went well.

The Flippant Trip: Disneyland and DCA Summer CLICK ME

Twilight Prom Party Post & Subsequent mini-TR(pg 19-21)CLICK ME

Psst...take a listen to.... http://www.jackiegreene.com/
Think of Springsteen, Tom Petty, or Bob Dylan, only with a great singing voice.

"He Dazzles Me Frequently"

{Muzak playing} Please hold while your party is connected. {more muzak} We're sorry... your party is temporarily too fat in the bandwidth to answer this siggie. Your call is very important to her. When she gets done applying her sparkle cream and sweating her Mii down to a reasonable size she will be back with her regular silliness. {muzak followed by a brief interuption where you think your party will answer then....} Please continue to hold. {resume muzak}

In danger of having my Wish Membership revoked! Does my siggie make me look fat?? : wishmember
travelmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:26 PM   #26
prettyprincessbelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by arliepooh68 View Post

Yay! We found each other! It was very nice meeting you!!!

That is soo funny about your DS and his braces!! I have to remember swish swish!!
Old 11-10-2008, 08:18 PM   #27
wendylady36

Quote:
Yay! Hannah Montana!

I should buy you the wig! I saw it at Big Lots the other day! I was tempted!
Every time I see that wig, I totally want it! One day it will be mine!!!
Old 11-10-2008, 08:26 PM   #28
prettyprincessbelle

So I think I started this PTR too early because I'm running out of things to talk about.

I decided that I want to hang out in the GCH lobby while we're there. Possibly get a drink and just take in the pretty Holiday things they have going on there.

I also want to go look around the DLH grounds. I always see pretty pictures of all the cool stuff they have around there that I've never seen.

I want to ride the new Monorails again. The new Monorails are so dreamy.

And I want to see Playhouse Disney Live!

And spend time in Toon Town. Every time we do it's always super busy and it's hard to enjoy yourself in a busy Toon Town.

Last edited by prettyprincessbelle; 04-17-2009 at 09:15 PM.
prettyprincessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 12:11 AM   #29
travelmel
Blue Banana Vacation Club

Quote:
So I think I started this PTR too early because I'm running out of things to talk about.

I decided that I want to hang out in the GCH lobby while we're there. Possibly get a drink and just take in the pretty Holiday things they have going on there.

I also want to go look around the DLH grounds. I always see pretty pictures of all the cool stuff they have around there that I've never seen.

I want to ride the new Monorails again. The new Monorails are so dreamy.

And I want to see Playhouse Disney Live!

And spend time in Toon Town. Every time we do it's always super busy and it's hard to enjoy yourself in a busy Toon Town.
How bout trying to ride the Lily Belle? THat was pretty cool.

The Flippant Trip: Disneyland and DCA Summer CLICK ME

Twilight Prom Party Post & Subsequent mini-TR(pg 19-21)CLICK ME

Psst...take a listen to.... http://www.jackiegreene.com/
Think of Springsteen, Tom Petty, or Bob Dylan, only with a great singing voice.

"He Dazzles Me Frequently"

{Muzak playing} Please hold while your party is connected. {more muzak} We're sorry... your party is temporarily too fat in the bandwidth to answer this siggie. Your call is very important to her. When she gets done applying her sparkle cream and sweating her Mii down to a reasonable size she will be back with her regular silliness. {muzak followed by a brief interuption where you think your party will answer then....} Please continue to hold. {resume muzak}

In danger of having my Wish Membership revoked! Does my siggie make me look fat?? : wishmember
travelmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 11:05 AM   #30
avalon451
Errrr... what?

Love your trip report so far, Courtney! You guys are such an adorable couple! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

avalon451 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: