Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2008, 03:23 PM   #1
kimbo0569
DIS Veteran

5 NIGHTS - NO DREAM TEAM BUT WE'RE STILL HAVING FUN! 1/8 MK Pt 2

I'm finally getting around to this TR. Our vacation was from September 19 -24 at POR.

Cast members:
me (39)
dh (39)
dd (6 1/2)
dd (3)

After 4 years since our last trip to the World (and my withdrawal symptoms..lol), dh finally agreed to another trip to the World during free dining.

I'll cut right to it:

9/19 - Friday morning:
Dh and I woke up at 3:45am after a restless sleep with dd(3) in our bed. She was still sleeping so we took the time to go over everything, make sure we had what we needed for us and the girls. We woke the girls up at 4:30am and just put them in leggings since they slept in tee shirts. I also had light jackets for them since it was a bit chilly outside. My dad picked us up at 5am and took us to JFK for our flight, scheduled to leave at 7:10am. We had checked in online the day before so all we had to do once we got there was check in curbside and go through security. There was a bit of a line at security but it moved pretty quickly. Got to our gate by 5:45ish.

No one had had breakfast so I got the girls a bagel and a drink, coffee for me and drink and sandwich for dh.

Boarding was on time and although it seemed we were sitting on the runway for awhile, we took off pretty much on time as well.

We landed on time at 9:50. After getting off the plane, we made a pitstop to change the girls into regular clothes and I dug out the vouchers for ME so we could figure out where we had to get the bus. There happened to be an airport employee walking next to us as we were walking to the "mini-monorail". So I asked him where ME check in was and he was very helpful so we found it pretty quickly. Got to ME check in desks..there was only a few people ahead of me so Pat stayed with the girls while I checked us in. On we went to the line for POR. There was like maybe one family ahead of us and we boarded the ME bus quickly as well. We waited a little bit for some more people and before we knew it, we were on our way!

The driver welcomed everyone and announced the following resort stops:
Old Key West
Saratoga Springs
POFQ
POR

On the trip over, if there was a pond or waterway that dd(3) happened to see, she kept asking "Can I throw money in there?"

Then we finally saw what we were waiting 5 months for:

We finally got dropped off at POR a little after 11am. We checked in with no problem - she told us what building our room would be in but the room wasn't ready at that point. So she gave us the little card with the number to call after 2pm. We decided to check our carry ons with luggage storage so we wouldn't have to carry them around. We had started wandering around the resort but the girls were getting a bit hungry so we headed back to Riverside Mill to get some lunch. After they were feeling better, we went to the Fishin' Hole and dh showed the girls a bit of fishing. Dd(3) actually caught one! But dd (6 1/2) kept getting teased - the fish would bite but steal the bait. She was getting frustrated and dd(3) was getting bored. So that ended after awhile. Dd(6 1/2) was asking to do some rides so we headed over to AK...got there around 1pm and as we were heading to the turnstiles, we saw these guys:

This was initially a test because dd (3) was not too keen on the characters in other parks...she was a little apprehensive at first as you can see from the pic, she did fine. She kept saying how nice they were for the rest of the day.

Next update: Everest, Will our room be ready in time to make it to dinner and where are our groceries?....

CBR - 1992/1993/1995/1997
1999 - GF - honeymoon
2000 -daytrip Epcot- F&W Festival 2001 POFQ 2003 -oldest dd's first day trip to MK/ dinner at OHana
2004 POR
2008 POR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1996562My first TR!
2013 CSR/Food & Wine Anniversary trip

Last edited by kimbo0569; 01-08-2009 at 11:55 AM. Reason: update title
Old 10-30-2008, 03:49 PM   #2
maroo
DIS Veteran

Your kids are cute and I love Chip and Dale! They are awesome!

Good start!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-30-2008, 04:55 PM   #3
crgfsu1
DIS Veteran

I'm reading! Great start to your report. You girls are so cute

Cathy

No Wishes, Just A Dream
CBR 10/3 - 10/10/2007 & MNSSHP

Old 10-30-2008, 08:17 PM   #4
kimbo0569
DIS Veteran

5 NIGHTS - NO DREAM TEAM BUT WE'RE STILL HAVING FUN! **Update AK**

Day 1, part 2: AK, finding our room and 1900 Park Fair

We enter AK, grab a map and wander around, looking at the macaws and other birds and animals at the front of the park.
Dd (3) decided she wanted to do some rides but wasn't sure what so we headed to Dinoland and took the girls on Triceratop Spin - no wait - and they loved it!

The Biggie - Dd (6 1/2) was begging to ride Expedition Everest but we weren't sure about the wait time. We made our way over and saw that there was only a 20 minute wait posted on the standby line. Dh and dd (6 1/2) headed in and I took dd(3) to get some water and hang out by this one rock where you can see the train going down the hill. I kept looking to see if I could find them but no luck.
I did take advantage of the time and called the number for POR to see if our room was ready yet. YES!!! The lady told me "Alligator Bayou, Room 1635".

Dh and dd(6 1/2) were out in no time at all! I never got to see them come down the hill. They both loved it but they were disappointed because they only saw the Yeti's shadow. Didn't actually see the Yeti. Dh did say that I should go with her next time. ...HA! We'll see. I'm not big on the whole "going backwards" thing.
Now it was around 2:45pm and the girls spied the ice cream stand - used up some snack credits.

Headed back to the buses and there was one heading in right as we got there. Got back to the resort around 3:30pm and checked with guest services to see if our luggage was in our room. They said it should all be in there by now. I also asked about our Garden Grocer order and the woman didn't actually say if it was there or not, only that we had to be in our room to accept the delivery. So I was a bit nervous because I hadn't been told that (or at least I don't remember being told). From there, we headed to luggage storage and picked up our carry ons. We got a little turned around headed to our room but managed to find it okay.

The luggage was in the room as guest services had indicated. Now all I had to do was find out about the Garden Grocer delivery. After a call to guest services, 1 to Garden Grocer and then back to guest services, and 10 minutes after that, there was a knock at the door..it was bell services with our order. YAY!! We unpacked everything. Dd(6 1/2) was reading a bit, dh and dd(3) fell asleep for a bit. I wanted to freshen up a bit. He woke up after a half hour and started getting ready. We had a 6:40pm ADR for 1900 Park Fair but it was a surprise for the girls mainly for dd(6 1/2).
I got dd(6 1/2) ready and woke up dd(3) at the last minute, got her changed and dressed. And off we were to the bus stop. Grabbed the bus for MK - don't remember a long wait for that. As soon as we got there, we made our way to the monorail to head to the GF. Neither of the girls knew where we were going, only that we were going to dinner. Dh was a bit out of it and made me promise that next time we fly in the early morning, to not book anything for that night...ummm, okay

Got there a few minutes late so I was bit nervous. We checked in with no problem though. The host gave us a pager and we just hung out in the lobby admiring everything, dh and I were reminiscing about our honeymoon almost 9 years ago when we spent 10 days at the GF. I think it was only about 5-10 minutes when the pager went off.

There were only about 2 families in front of us and when it was our turn, the hostess came out, brought us inside to our table and explained the dinner to us. Dd (6 1/2) was thrilled that she was going to meet Cinderella and the rest of the characters...since she is all about the princesses.
Dd(3), on the other hand, is soooo anti-princess - she absolutely refused to look at any of the characters (the stepsisters came out first, then Prince Charming, Cinderella and lastly, Lady Tremaine). She stared at the floor for the first 20 minutes. Once I got her settled, I got the girls dinner, then dh went up and I went back for my own. At least then dd(3) would eat but she still wanted no part of taking pictures or anything like that. Dd(6 1/2) had a great time though.
The characters came by, one by one - the interaction was good - she got pics with everyone (Lady Tremaine was really very much in character..lol) and she got autographs. The food was okay, not bad, but not great and if we didn't do this one again, it would be fine. I think we'll try the other princess meal or the Castle next time. The mini desserts were very good though, I'll admit that.

By the time we'd finished, dd(3) had warmed up - she still wouldn't talk to the characters but at least she was being silly. We headed upstair towards the monorail and decided to browse the gift shop first, scoping out some pins. And then headed outside. the gate attendant was really nice. There was another family in front of us with two little girls so she gave them and my girls cute monorail stickers, then was blowing bubbles for them all to pop while we were waiting on line.
As we were wandering from the monorail to the bus, we were admiring all the Halloween/fall decorations at MK.

The girls were itching to go in the pool all day so once we got back to the room, we all changed and headed on down to the quiet pool. It was after 9pm at this point but there were still a few families down there. We stayed for about 45 minutes and then headed back to our room. We all changed into our pj's, the girls had a snack then they and dh fell asleep while I was putting some more stuff away.
Off to dreamland, I went shortly after them....

Next update: Day 2 - EMH @Hollywood Studios - will we make it? And will we get to ride Toy Story Mania?

1999 - GF - honeymoon
2000 -daytrip Epcot- F&W Festival 2001 POFQ 2003 -oldest dd's first day trip to MK/ dinner at OHana
2004 POR
Old 10-30-2008, 08:44 PM   #5
kimbo0569
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by crgfsu1 View Post
I'm reading! Great start to your report. You girls are so cute

Cathy
Thanks! More coming tomorrow

1999 - GF - honeymoon
2004 POR
Old 10-30-2008, 08:46 PM   #6
kimbo0569
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroo View Post
Your kids are cute and I love Chip and Dale! They are awesome!

Good start!
Thanks! I've always loved Chip and Dale...now my little one does too!

1999 - GF - honeymoon
2004 POR
Old 10-31-2008, 01:06 PM   #7
kimbo0569
DIS Veteran

Sorry...update coming later...experiencing some technical difficulties right now...UGH!

1999 - GF - honeymoon
2004 POR
Old 10-31-2008, 04:50 PM   #8
accountingbabe08
DIS Veteran

your girls are adorable. Enjoying your trip report.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:20 AM   #9
kimbo0569
DIS Veteran

5 NIGHTS - NO DREAM TEAM BUT WE'RE STILL HAVING FUN! UPDATE 11/1 HS, ToT for real?

Let's try this again...I had just finished typing my update yesterday afternoon when my laptop froze and lost the whole thing...UGH! At that point, it was time to go pick up dd (6 1/2) from school and take them trick or treating so I didn't have time to retype...

9/20 - Saturday Day 2 - HS, more AK and dinner...

We were all so exhausted from the day before there was no way we were going to make it to EMH @ HS. I woke up around 6:45 but didn't really want to get out of bed just yet, until dd(3) woke up 10 minutes after. Dh woke up next and dd(6 1/2) was last and I HAD to wake her..it was 7:45. We all showered, got dressed and had some breakfast in the room. Gotta love having that coffee pot in the room! I had set it up the night before and all I had to do was turn it on in the morning..ahhh!
Finally we were all ready to get to the bus stop and head to HS. There weren't seats together so the girls and I wound up sitting in the back but dh wasn't far away. I wound up chatting with this lady sitting across from me with her family and she reminded me to get the FP's for TSM right when we got there before they disappeared for the day.

Right as we were walking to the turnstiles, there was a CM with the stroller rental forms. I paid for it there...didn't really think the price was too bad - a single stroller for 3 days was $38. It was worth it for me. Got inside, grabbed the stroller and high tailed it over to TSM for fastpasses...at this point it was 9:30 and we got a return time for 2:33pm! Since we had a TON of time to kill, we hit the Great Movie Ride since there was no line ...This could use a little updating but I always love the ending..with all the other movie clips.

Next was Playhouse Disney Live on Stage - the girls loved that! When we got out of there, both dh and dd(6 1/2) were wanting to do something a little more exciting so we headed over to ToT and Rock n Roller Coaster. They opted for ToT first since the wait was only 20 minutes on the standby line. Now keep in mind, dd(6 1/2) is my thrill seeker so I didn't think this would bother her.....hmmm.

Dd(3) and I waited outside and they were out in no time at all...dh thought it was just okay...dd(6 1/2), OTOH, was not looking so good, a little pale even. Our plan was to hit RnR after this but given the look on her face, dh suggested that we maybe move to something a little calmer. So we decided to walk over to the Backlot Tour. On the way over, dd(6 1/2) was saying her stomach was hurting. Gave her some water and she hopped in the stroller since dd(3) wanted to walk at that point. As we were walking, she spied the popcorn stand and said she wanted a snack. Got her some popcorn (her favorite) and dd(3) wanted some ice cream. I tried to convince her to get an ice cream sandwich (the day before in AK, the ice cream had fallen off the stick when she was about half way done with it). But she wouldn't go for it and against my better judgement, I got her the ice cream pop. We were taking a break and sitting on a nearby bench when it happened...sure enough, halfway through her ice cream, it fell off the stick again! She bursts into tears...we get her cleaned up and calmed down. Dd(6 1/2) offered to share her popcorn and all was right with the world...phew. Finally moved onto the Backlot Tour, and from there it was Muppets 3D...Another favorite of ours and dd(3)'s new favorite. She still talks about it 2 months later

We wandered around after that, browsing through some shops. When we were coming out of one of the shops, I spied out of the corner of my eye - these guys...dd(3)'s favorites! We wandered over and her eyes just lit up!
There was only a few people in front of us and it was our first photopass op as well. (Love this and would definately do the Photopass again!).

By this time it was almost 2:20pm, just enough time for a bathroom break, then we could use our FP's for TSM. I looked up as we were walking in and the wait time for standby was over 70 minutes, I think. And I noticed at that time as well, FP were gone for the day. Loved walking through the line and seeing all the games that dh and I played when we were kids. Dh and dd(3) sat together and dd(6 1/2) and I sat together. It was alot of fun - I scored 50,700 and dd(6 1/2) scored 45700. Dh said he scored 81000 and dd(3) got 11000.

Ride was good with the fastpass...note to self though..yes I liked the ride with a wait time of 20 minutes or less (or FP even). I would not wait on line for more than that though.

More to come! .......

1999 - GF - honeymoon
2004 POR
Old 11-01-2008, 07:29 PM   #10
kimbo0569
DIS Veteran

5 NIGHTS - NO DREAM TEAM BUT WE'RE STILL HAVING FUN! UPDATE 11/1 Part 2

9/20 Day 2 - Part 2

After TSM, we were just wandering and dd(6 1/2) see the pins underneath The Sorcerer's Hat outside the Great Movie Ride and wants to look. She picked out 3 - HSM, an Enchanted one, and one of the Cheetah Girls. She used her gift card for two of them and dd(3) picked a Lightnin' McQueen one - got that one for her as well as the Cheetah Girls one for older dd.

After another photopass op (I'll post those later), we decided we were pretty much done with HS but the girls wanted to do more rides, so we got the bus over to AK.

Once inside there, the girls were a little thirsty so more drinks before we headed over to Africa to Kilimanjaro Safaris. The ropes were all up for the parade so it was a little tricky to get around but we managed. On the way over, we saw Stitch out taking pics and dd(6 1/2) wanted to go and so did dd(3). However when we got to the front of the line (well, there was one group still in front of us), the CM said Stitch was going back in but Lilo was coming out. DD(3) only wanted to see Stitch so she went back to stand with dh. Dd(6 1/2) stayed and waited for Lilo.

Finally got to KS - basically walked on because alot of guests were waiting on the parade to start. Dd(3) loved seeing all the animals, especially the giraffes. Dd(6 1/2) was enjoying but disappointed that she didn't get see more animals. Don't think she understood that we may not see every single animal that was on the placquard in the van

We wanted to cool off a bit so we headed over to Kali River Rapids and walked on that too. This was dd(3)'s first time on a ride of this type and she wasn't really sure what to make of it at first. But after the first drop, she was LOVING it!

By now, it was 4:45pm and AK was closing in 15 minutes so off to the bus stop we go to head back to POR to relax a bit and get ready for dinner. We had a 7:40pm at 50's Prime Time.

We headed back to HS around a little after 6pm because we wanted to just wander through the shops a bit. Dd(6 1/2) was apparently more freaked out by ToT than we thought because as we were walking in and out of the shops on the street heading towards it, she kept covering her eyes and wouldn't even LOOK at it. Dh and I just kept looking at her and then at each other, trying to convince her that the ride was over and she never had to do it again.

We were a bit early for our ADR so we didn't expect to get in right away but we didn't wait long either. Once we were seated, dd(6 1/2) was still talking about ToT so I literally had to take her outside and have a chat with her, basically saying "I know you were scared and I'm sorry you didn't like the ride but it's over now. You don't ever have to do it again but don't let it ruin the rest of your time here". After that, she calmed down and didn't say another word about it for the rest of the night.

Dinner was great though. We loved it...our server wasn't really "in character" but she was really nice and chatted with us so that was fine. Dh had the pot roast and I had the meatloaf. Dd(6 1/2) had the chicken nuggets and fries and dd(3) had a hot dog and fries.
For dessert, both the girls had the ice cream but since dd(6 1/2) doesn't like chocolate , our server, Terry, was sweet enough to give her extra sprinkles and she gave dd(3) extra chocolate. Dh had the angel food cake with berries which he enjoyed and I had the Smores! (I've wanted them ever since I read about them on TimandLesley's last TR...thanks for the tip!) OMG!!! It was to die for!

We finished up, took care of the bill and went back to the bus for the resort. There was quite a line for POR but in all honesty, we didn't wait all that long. There were no buses for a few minutes but then 3 came, right after the other. It was standing room only by the time we got on, but a nice lady and her son got up so the girls could sit down. Our bus driver was Rex and he was really nice and joked with everyone on the way back to POR.

We were back in the room by 9:30pm. Got changed and got the girls in their pj's. They watched tv a bit and we were all pretty much sacked out by 10:15pm.

Up next: Epcot/Garden Grill lunch and I think I screwed up for MK

1999 - GF - honeymoon
2004 POR
Old 11-03-2008, 08:42 AM   #11
kimbo0569
DIS Veteran

5 NIGHTS - NO DREAM TEAM BUT WE'RE STILL HAVING FUN! 11/3 EPCOT & mom messed up!

I'm going to try and put an update today...having problems with my laptop right now....

1999 - GF - honeymoon
2004 POR
Old 11-03-2008, 09:46 AM   #12
john398
DIS Veteran

I hope you get it fixed soon, good report so far
Old 11-03-2008, 11:04 AM   #13
kimbo0569
DIS Veteran

5 NIGHTS - NO DREAM TEAM BUT WE'RE STILL HAVING FUN! 11/3 EPCOT & mom messed up!

9/21 Sunday - Day 3 - part 1

Woke up around 7am, dh and dd(3) woke up shortly after - dd(6 1/2) was last again

We all showered, dressed and headed over to Riverside Mill for breakfast to use some of our CS credits. Maybe by the end of the trip, we'll figure out how they work...LOL.

Today was our Epcot day so off we headed to the bus stop. There were quite a few people waiting..more than we've seen the last two days. Every other bus kept coming, except Epcot..what's up? By the time it did come, it was standing room only and then they detoured around Downtown Disney so it made the ride longer than usual and the girls were getting figety at this point and dh was getting frustrating. There were two people sitting near us that offered their seats to the girls a couple times but the girls didn't want to sit so I just said thanks but no thanks.

Seems there was a marathon or something going on today - that was the reason they gave us for the lengthy detour. By the time we got to Epcot it was already 10am. When we got off the bus, dh was showing his frustration a bit by saying, next time it was standing room only, he'd wait for the next one. He got over it quickly though.

Got through the turnstiles and headed right to Spaceship Earth...LOVE the new revamped version, especially the ending. I tried to take pics of the screen but kept getting a glare off one of the pic of my oldest daughter and I couldn't get to the computer when we got off.

From there we headed back to get the stroller and then to Test Track (one of my faves and dd(6 1/2) was looking forward to it as well since she was too young to ride it last time we were there). We all loved it except dd(3) - it was a little too fast for her and kind of freaked her out a bit. I'll add my photopass pics towards the end.

After that, we figured we'd head over to Nemo and friends but not before stopping off at ClubCool. Tried to get the girls to try the Beverly but dd(6 1/2) is hard pressed to try anything new so that was a "no-go". Tjey did like the ginger ale though (forget which country it was from though).

So off to Nemo we headed - I saw The Land in front of us and told dh to head on down while I went in and grabbed FP's for Soarin and I'd be there in a few minutes. He took off with the girls and I headed to the FastPass booths. Got a return time of 12:33pm. I headed back to Nemo to meet up with dh and dds and went on the Nemo ride. We all thought it was cute, especially the end when they were all singing..brought a tear to my eye

From there we headed toward Turtle Talk with Crush and only had to wait a few minutes. The girls went to sit in front and we headed back to the benches, only to see dd(3) coming back towards us in tears a few minutes later. She got scared when she didn't see us and decided she didn't want to sit with her sister. The show was great, though dd(6 1/2) was a bit disappointed that she didn't get to talk to Crush (this time)..hint hint.

We wandered around a bit to look at all the other fish and manatees and found this guy!

then we went outside..

Now it was time to head over to The Land to use our Soarin' FP's. In our opinion - one word - AWESOME!!!! Loved this and cannot wait to do it again next time. Dd(3) was not sure at first but relaxed and was fine once it started.
We also did Living with the Land which is calm and interesting at the same time.

After we finished here, we headed over to Journey into Imagination to see Figment and play in the ImageWorks for a bit. The girls loved that too. When we came out, the girls wanted to play with the "jumping water"...

We still had time to kill before our 2:40pm ADR at Garden Grill and the girls saw the pretzel stand (yeah, i know - stupid idea to do before we go to lunch )

So we found a bench and sat for a while then wandered around some shops before we headed over to our lunch...

Next update - Garden Grill lunch, WS and What do you mean there's no Spectromagic tonight?

1999 - GF - honeymoon
2004 POR
Old 11-03-2008, 11:17 AM   #14
heaven2dc
DIS Veteran

Your girls are adorable! What a fun age to experience the magic

Hope you get your laptop up and running soon - we will anxiously await more

WDW Trips: March 1997 (BWV), February 2008 (BWV), December 2008 (BWV), Nov/Dec 2010 (BWV)

Disneyland Trips: September 1983, AP Holder July 2013 (twice), August 2013 & November 2013

All Our Dreams Come True If We Have the Courage To Pursue Them - Walt Disney
Old 11-03-2008, 03:07 PM   #15
kimbo0569
DIS Veteran

5 NIGHTS - NO DREAM TEAM BUT WE'RE STILL HAVING FUN! 11/3 lunch @ GG & WS

9/21 - Sunday, Day 3, Part 2

Headed over to Garden Grill for our ADR and we only waited a few minutes before they called us. The girls were so excited to see the characters that it was difficult to get them to eat (yeah, that pretzel 20 minutes prior didn't help either). We finally got dd(6 1/2) to eat half of hers but dd(3) just picked.

The character interaction was really good at GG and the food was fine, it just for some reason, wasn't as good as I remembered it. But we had a great time all the same, even when Chip tried to steal dd(3)'s cupcake at dessert and the CM had to remind him "that sweets were not good for his teeth"...

We finished up there and then headed out towards WS. On our way, the girls saw the fountains between Future World and World Showcase and they wanted to play. It was hot and so we didn't care...why the heck not?
They both had a great time and dd(6 1/2) got really wet so we figured we'd better take a break so she could dry off.

From there we headed over to Mexico and did that boat ride...cute, and then hit Maelstrom. Dd(6 1/2) was a little freaked out about the fact that it was going backwards and I didn't get a picture of the look on her face when she thought we were going to fall out the other side before we went frontwards again and down the hill.

After we left there, we just wanted to stroll around the WS and when we got to Morocco, we found Alladdin, Jasmine and Genie. Again by the time we got the front of the line, the CM said that Genie would be leaving but Alladdin and Jasmine were staying, which was fine with dd(6 1/2) because I think that's all she wanted anyways.

We continued around WS, when we got to England - dh needed to make a pitstop and I was sitting on a bench right in front of the Rose & Crown Pub, it was hot and I was thirsty. Dh came out and so I say "I want a beer, you want one?" The response was a resounding YES! I got him his Harp and myself a Bass Ale and the girls got Sprites. Had a nice break just people watching and sitting on the bench.
Since we were done in WS, we headed back towards Future World and wandered through Innoventions where the girls and dh played with the Playstation Games for bit before we moved on to some other things. Then we found these Velcro Frogs that the kids could play with and decorate and keep. The CM made the frogs into bracelets that the kids could wear..it was cute.
After we were done there, we made one more stop at ClubCool to get the girls some more ginger ale....now I remember the name was Kinley.

We decided that if we wanted to hit EMH at MK, we better move our behinds out of here but not before some photopass pics...

That's when it hit me...I looked at my sheet again with all our ADR's, park hours, etc - There was NO Spectromagic showing tonight , only Wishes. Spectromagic is my other favorite things to do at DW, next to Illuminations. And I was really disappointed that I wasn't going to see it this time around.

At least we had Wishes....so it was off to POR to freshen up and get over to MK for Wishes...we made it there with three minutes to spare!

More to come .....will we make through the entire EMH??

1999 - GF - honeymoon
2004 POR

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: