Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





 
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #1126
wigdoutdismom
DIS Veteran
 
wigdoutdismom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Derby, Kansas
Posts: 8,146

Oh no, flight troubles, we know all to well about that one! With all the normal home from Disney chores to do, how awful to also have a major problem with the car..
We will all sit tight and patiently wait for you to start writing about your adventure!
__________________
wigdoutdismom is offline  
Old 07-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #1127
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,608

Oh man Diane


Sorry about your car and an awful flight,too

Did Bryan have to go to work today after getting home so late? I Hope not


We will be here whenever you are ready
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 07-06-2009, 03:46 PM   #1128
HockeyMomR
DIS Veteran
 
HockeyMomR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,745

Glad you are home safely, sorry to hear of your troubles.

Look forward to reading about your trip when you get ready to write. Thanks for your mini updates during your trip. Anxious to hear if you enjoyed BWI and the Epcot resort area.
__________________
DH Me DS22 DS18 and Max wags his tail for the Gaels - Go St. Joe!

* 01/01 - BC * 11/01 - BC * 04/03 - BC * 04/04 - YC * 03/05 AKL / BC * 05/06 - AKL/Poly * 07/07-WL/YC/GF *
*01/08 (mother/daughter trip)-POR*08/08-YC*4/09 (ladies trip)-Dolphin*07/10-BC*9/13-YC*4/14-WL*8/14 BC*
HockeyMomR is offline  
Old 07-06-2009, 04:36 PM   #1129
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran
 
Charleston Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Georgia
Posts: 21,553

Glad to hear you are home safely, but what a bummer about the flight and the car! Why can't re-entry into the real world ever be easy???

By the way, Chelsea and Connor loved the postcard they received this week! Thank you!
Charleston Princess is offline  
Old 07-06-2009, 09:29 PM   #1130
MomofCKJ
I just lost steam at about 5 minutes
Wants to really smell the roses
I will not eat the second end of the hot dog
 
MomofCKJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 3,917

Looking forward to your report but goodness doesn't sound like a very magical way to end your trip. Bad flight and chunk o' money on car troubles, not fun.

Allyson
MomofCKJ is offline  
Old 07-06-2009, 09:40 PM   #1131
Happydog
DIS Veteran
 
Happydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Maryland
Posts: 4,961

Hope the rest of the day wasn't so rocky and that you all got rest.... airplanes can really be trouble as often as they are easy...

Looking forward to your TR and hearing what YOU did for the 4th!! I will share what WE did if you share what YOU did!!!
__________________

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
Happydog is offline  
Old 07-06-2009, 10:12 PM   #1132
lmillercrew
DIS Veteran
 
lmillercrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,918

Sorry to hear about your flight home and your car problems. That's really a yucky way to be welcomed home from a fun vacation. t
__________________



Me DH, DD15 Family 1982, 1989 HS choir trip, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2014
lmillercrew is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 05:16 AM   #1133
CRSNDSNY

DVC Member
I think I need to go to confession
 
CRSNDSNY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 11,738

Welcome home!
I hope your car problem isn't as expensive as you are thinking.

Hugs!!!
__________________
DVC Members since 2003: 7 Disney Cruises and Counting: AP holders
CRSNDSNY is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 08:06 AM   #1134
morgtroy
Mouseketeer
 
morgtroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Southeast, USA
Posts: 331

Welcome home

Sorry to hear about the flight troubles, and the car. Glad you're home safe.
__________________
Morgtroy

Sept 2005 All Star Movies, Sept 2007 Pop Century, Dec 2008 Saratoga Springs (Christmas Trip), March 2009 AKL & OKW, Dec. 2009 OKW, June 2010 Wilderness Lodge, March 2011 Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge, Feb. 2012 AKL

DM DH DD 14 DS 11

This princess runs!
Training for Wine & Dine Half Marathon
morgtroy is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 09:28 AM   #1135
Jeanine3kids
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Staten Island NY
Posts: 462

Oh No what happenend with the flight I know what you mean about driving
Jeanine3kids is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 10:16 AM   #1136
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran
 
dddisrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,973

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigdoutdismom View Post
Oh no, flight troubles, we know all to well about that one! With all the normal home from Disney chores to do, how awful to also have a major problem with the car..
We will all sit tight and patiently wait for you to start writing about your adventure!
Thanks Anita! Not a funway to come home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Oh man Diane


Sorry about your car and an awful flight,too

Did Bryan have to go to work today after getting home so late? I Hope not


We will be here whenever you are ready
Thanks Kelly! Yes, unfortunately Bryan did have to go to work but he survived!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMomR View Post
Glad you are home safely, sorry to hear of your troubles.

Look forward to reading about your trip when you get ready to write. Thanks for your mini updates during your trip. Anxious to hear if you enjoyed BWI and the Epcot resort area.
Thanks so much! I am going to try and update here in a little bit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Glad to hear you are home safely, but what a bummer about the flight and the car! Why can't re-entry into the real world ever be easy???

By the way, Chelsea and Connor loved the postcard they received this week! Thank you!
Hi Jackie! Oh good, I am glad they got it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomofCKJ View Post
Looking forward to your report but goodness doesn't sound like a very magical way to end your trip. Bad flight and chunk o' money on car troubles, not fun.

Allyson
Hi Allyson! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
Hope the rest of the day wasn't so rocky and that you all got rest.... airplanes can really be trouble as often as they are easy...

Looking forward to your TR and hearing what YOU did for the 4th!! I will share what WE did if you share what YOU did!!!
Too funny! I am hoping to start soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmillercrew View Post
Sorry to hear about your flight home and your car problems. That's really a yucky way to be welcomed home from a fun vacation. t
Thanks so much! Yes NOT a great reentry into the real world for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRSNDSNY View Post
Welcome home!
I hope your car problem isn't as expensive as you are thinking.

Hugs!!!
Thanks! I hope so too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgtroy View Post
Sorry to hear about the flight troubles, and the car. Glad you're home safe.
Thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanine3kids View Post
Oh No what happenend with the flight I know what you mean about driving
Thanks Jeanine!
__________________
dddisrunner is offline  
Old 07-07-2009, 10:58 AM   #1137
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran
 
dddisrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,973

OK guys, I started our Trip report!

It is just the introduction, but I am working on the first installment right now!

Here is the link!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread....4#post32598534

Hope to see you there!!

Diane
__________________
dddisrunner is offline  
 



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.