Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2009, 06:35 AM   #511
CRSNDSNY

DVC Member
I think I need to go to confession

Crossing my fingers for you!
Old 03-19-2009, 06:41 AM   #512
carissanboys
DIS Veteran

Good luck getting all of the ADRs you want! Are you trying to get Le Cellier for lunch or dinner? I would think dinner would be the only one you might not get, but fingers crossed for you!

**NEW TR** S.O.C.K. and Stitch Return to the World with a Dog
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-20-2009, 05:31 AM   #513
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
I am with you -- I was the same exact way!!! Woo hoo for the ADR countdown!!! I think it is smart of you to rank them -- try for those hard-to-get ones right off the bat! Are you still doing deluxe? How many ressies do you need to make total?
Thanks Jackie! I have made about 3 different lists! I can't believed how stressed I have been about this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
Know too the CM said that our 8:20 is no worries. with the first time being 8:05 she said they have lots of no shows... late arrivals and we should still be done by rope drop. Just something to keep in mind. We plan to check in early!

LeCellier was available just don't think you can get the time you want the first day probably. I would know what parks you want and fit the meals in, I think you will be on the phone making the resies for a while, but will get what you want too!
That is great to know about the breakfast ressies! I have been stalking the ADR threads! Thanks for your help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Enjoying weather here, too. Took Trent and his friends to park today. THat palce was packed

Good luck with your ADRs

Can't wait to see your itinerary and what adrs you end up getting
Can you believe how quickly the weather turned? Thanks for the luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRSNDSNY View Post
Crossing my fingers for you!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carissanboys View Post
Good luck getting all of the ADRs you want! Are you trying to get Le Cellier for lunch or dinner? I would think dinner would be the only one you might not get, but fingers crossed for you!
Thanks Carissa! Definitely trying for dinner but I can move it back a few days...we shall see!!
Old 03-20-2009, 07:26 AM   #514
kaysmommie
DIS Veteran

I don't think you will have a problem getting your ADR's, even Le Cellier was not a problem. I even called back 3 weeks later and was able to get Le Cellier on a Sunday during F&G for and early dinner. The weather has been great here too in the 70's, glad to hear you are enjoying it. Usually it warms up here in April and by May we can swim. Looking forward to hearing about your park plans and ADR's .
Old 03-20-2009, 07:33 AM   #515
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Hi there! I just made my call yesterday, it wasn't SO bad, but well, it was more challenging than I expected... I put a play-by-play and a few strategies from my experience on my PTR, the last post... take a look? I did get what I wanted Mostly, dinner ADRs are definitely the hardest... I discovered that San Angels will NOT be open the time we are there in June, I must have missed that b/c it was my back up in one case and the CM told me that.
Anyway, I stressed the past three days, now that it is over I don't wish that on anyone!! but I agree with all the PP on your PTR, wishing you pixie dust and good luck on the call!!!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
Old 03-21-2009, 09:33 AM   #516
IluvXU
DIS Veteran

Tomorrow is your big day! Sending pixie dust your way... can't wait to see what you chose and how you did!
Old 03-21-2009, 09:46 AM   #517
rodeo65
That dog is a true crate potato.....He's kind of a Kong hoarder too.
An iron - huh?

Well I have HOURS of reading ahead of me since I just found your pre-trippie and am subbing to it. Not sure why I just found it now, but looking forward to reading it! I'm on board for Monday am ADR call. Our trip is June 21-29 and I am soooooo antsy about those ADRs.

1974, 1976, 1978, 1980, 1985 LBV Villas; 1994 PO RS (first trip with future DH); 2009 CBR (first time seeing it through our kids' eyes); 2011 OKW (all together now...grandparents too!) ; 2014 CBR
Old 03-21-2009, 11:46 AM   #518
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaysmommie View Post
I don't think you will have a problem getting your ADR's, even Le Cellier was not a problem. I even called back 3 weeks later and was able to get Le Cellier on a Sunday during F&G for and early dinner. The weather has been great here too in the 70's, glad to hear you are enjoying it. Usually it warms up here in April and by May we can swim. Looking forward to hearing about your park plans and ADR's .
Thanks Nichole! So jealous that you can swim in May...as you know it usually take until June for us to swim here! I will definitely be posting an update in the am after I get off the phone!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
Hi there! I just made my call yesterday, it wasn't SO bad, but well, it was more challenging than I expected... I put a play-by-play and a few strategies from my experience on my PTR, the last post... take a look? I did get what I wanted Mostly, dinner ADRs are definitely the hardest... I discovered that San Angels will NOT be open the time we are there in June, I must have missed that b/c it was my back up in one case and the CM told me that.
Anyway, I stressed the past three days, now that it is over I don't wish that on anyone!! but I agree with all the PP on your PTR, wishing you pixie dust and good luck on the call!!!
I went over and read your ADR experience! Thanks for all the good info! Thanks for the pixie dust too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluvXU View Post
Tomorrow is your big day! Sending pixie dust your way... can't wait to see what you chose and how you did!
Thanks Laura! I am excited too...I got to sleep in today because tomorrow I will be up bright and early!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeo65 View Post
Well I have HOURS of reading ahead of me since I just found your pre-trippie and am subbing to it. Not sure why I just found it now, but looking forward to reading it! I'm on board for Monday am ADR call. Our trip is June 21-29 and I am soooooo antsy about those ADRs.
WELCOME! Thanks for joining us! I hope you have good luck with your ADR'S too! Be sure to say hello to us if you see us at WDW!!
Old 03-21-2009, 11:53 AM   #519
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Big Day Tommorow!

Tommorow is the big day.......ADR'S! !

It has already been an eventful weekend! Matthew celebrated his birthday yesterday with some friends at the movies! We saw Race to Witch Mountain. The boys LOVED it but Bryan and I thought it was just OK! I threw my back out this morning..... I am in alot of pain BUT Bryan took the boys out for the day, I just popped some Advil and made my lunch and now I am on the couch with my laptop, my lunch and the heating pad just making my final list for tomorrow!!

I will be sure to post once I get off the phone with Disney Dining!

The ressie wish list includes...

6 breakfast ADR'S
7 lunch ADR'S and
10 dinner ADR'S

after the first 10 days are made I will have to call back each of the next 5 mornings to add ressies for the final days of our trip!!!!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Diane

Old 03-21-2009, 12:30 PM   #520
HockeyMomR
DIS Veteran

Sorry to hear about your back, ouch....enjoy your day of peace and rest, feel better.

I will be calling for ADRs tomorrow as well. Good luck to both of us, I am not looking forward to dealing w/ the new system, but I have my ressie number and plans ready to go Can't wait to read how you do w/ your ressies.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:50 PM   #521
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar

Happy Birthday Matthew

Sorry you threw your back out.. Hope it feels better soon

Good luck tomorrow.....
Old 03-21-2009, 01:26 PM   #522
Happydog
DIS Veteran

Hope you are doing alright! Sorry to hear about your back!

Good luck tomorrow am, definitely try for Le Cellier later in the trip if you want it for dinner, and I hope you get a friendly and knowledgeable CM! Looking forward to hearing about your success!!

Twas the Night BEFORE Christmas 09?!PTR! Ho Ho Ho!Away we go!A WDW Christmas 09 TR! All aboard a WONDERful TR! Boo to YOU! Sept 09 TR
WDW 4th of July 09 PTR!I Want to Ride the Cotton Ball! July 4th 09 TR!Snow, Savannah, & NO School! Feb '10 TR Christmas fix MVMCP 2010 TR
One Family, One Year - a June '10 PTR The Ingredients for Pixie Dust - June '10 TR Disney-Landing Halloween - a Halloween '10 PTR/TR
Dream for two - Feb '11 TRSummer of Sea and Shore - June '11 PTR Strapping Turtles on our Feet! - June/July '11 TR
MY MAGICal Black Friday Thanksgiving Cruise - Nov '11 PTR/TR

Oct 2000 - Disney Magic 7 night cruise * Oct '03 - Contemporary * Oct '05 - WLV * Nov '08 - SSR * June/July '09 - OKW * Sept '09 - CBR * Dec '09 - BCV * Feb '10 - AKL * Feb '10 - Disney Wonder 3 night Cruise/Disney HH * June '10 - BLT/BCV * Oct '10 - Grand Californian * Dec '10 AKV - Kidani * February '11 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/BLT * June '11 - Disney Dream 5 night cruise/Disney's Vero Beach/Ft. Wilderness/AKL Jambo * Oct '11 - WLV/SSR * Nov '11 Disney Magic 7 night cruise * February '12 - Disney Dream 4 night cruise/AKL Jambo * June/July '12 - BCV/WLV * Nov '12 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * July '13 AKV - Jambo * Sept '13 - AOA * Oct '13 - F & W SSR * Jan '14 AKV - Kidani * June '14 - BLT * August '14 Aulani * Halloween '14 Disney Wonder 5 night cruise * January '15 Disney Fantasy 7 night cruise * April '15 Disneyland resort *
Old 03-21-2009, 07:46 PM   #523
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Sorry to hear about your back! I hope the heating pad and advil helped.

Happy Birthday to Matthew!

Pixie dust for tomorrow while you make your first 23 ADRs!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 08:15 PM   #524
addicted2dizney
DIS Veteran

Diane, I hope all goes well with your ADR's, I will be paying extra special attention now because just one hour ago, I booked,

9 DAYS AND 8 NIGHTS IN JULY!!!!!!

I can't believe I just did it but I took advantage of the buy 4 get 3 deal and it was super cheap to stay in a value.. food, tickets room, transfers,etc.. $2400 with insurance.. (just in case.) My daughter was going down with a friend for a diabetic convention that week and I wanted to take my son so I booked it. After last summers trip when Jenna hurt her knee I felt guilty not taking Lucas since I feel he kinda missed out on some stuff pushing her around in that wheelchair! My husband gave me the thumbs up so (without him of course! )

Can't wait to hear how you do with the new system. Good Luck!
Dana
Old 03-21-2009, 08:31 PM   #525
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMomR View Post
Sorry to hear about your back, ouch....enjoy your day of peace and rest, feel better.

I will be calling for ADRs tomorrow as well. Good luck to both of us, I am not looking forward to dealing w/ the new system, but I have my ressie number and plans ready to go Can't wait to read how you do w/ your ressies.
Thanks! I feel a little bit better! Good Luck to you with your ressies too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Happy Birthday Matthew

Sorry you threw your back out.. Hope it feels better soon

Good luck tomorrow.....
Thanks Kelly, his actual b-day isn't until the 29th but we are CRAZY busy this upcoming week so we celebrated with his friends a little early

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happydog View Post
Hope you are doing alright! Sorry to hear about your back!

Good luck tomorrow am, definitely try for Le Cellier later in the trip if you want it for dinner, and I hope you get a friendly and knowledgeable CM! Looking forward to hearing about your success!!
Thank you! I am praying for a good CM too! I did switch some things last minute...I can't wait to see how it all shakes out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Sorry to hear about your back! I hope the heating pad and advil helped.

Happy Birthday to Matthew!

Pixie dust for tomorrow while you make your first 23 ADRs!!!
Thanks Jackie!! I do feel a little bit better and setting up my command center for tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by addicted2dizney View Post
Diane, I hope all goes well with your ADR's, I will be paying extra special attention now because just one hour ago, I booked,

9 DAYS AND 8 NIGHTS IN JULY!!!!!!

I can't believe I just did it but I took advantage of the buy 4 get 3 deal and it was super cheap to stay in a value.. food, tickets room, transfers,etc.. $2400 with insurance.. (just in case.) My daughter was going down with a friend for a diabetic convention that week and I wanted to take my son so I booked it. After last summers trip when Jenna hurt her knee I felt guilty not taking Lucas since I feel he kinda missed out on some stuff pushing her around in that wheelchair! My husband gave me the thumbs up so (without him of course! )

Can't wait to hear how you do with the new system. Good Luck!
Dana
Congratulations on booking your trip! How exciting! That 4/3 deal is AWESOME!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: