Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2009, 07:11 PM   #451
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRSNDSNY View Post
Mmmmm! Dunkin Donuts! Love that coffee.

Snow pics were too cute! Hope that's the last snow you (and we) get this season! I am so ready for Spring!!!
I love Dunkin coffee! I am over the snow too!!
Old 03-05-2009, 08:48 PM   #452
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

Hi there, it's Ty, remember me? I haven't been on the boards in forever and a day, it's sorta depressing when you don't know when you're going back, but now I know when I am going back, the Disney juices are flowing again, so I went to look for PTR's and found you. I am only on page 4 of your PT so far but wanted to post and let you know I am here and super excited for you.
Wow, you bought into the DVC. That's awesome. The kids must be pretty excited about this.
Loved the rock themed party, the cake was too cute. Love the guitar too, you eventually come to hear the guitar as nothing more than a slight buzz. he could be famous one day and take care of you and DH.
I would love to comment more, but I need to read more in order to do that, so I am off to catch up.

This freezing weather is crampin my style A Dec 2010 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post39318035
][IMG]
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-06-2009, 07:37 AM   #453
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyaddicted View Post
Hi there, it's Ty, remember me? I haven't been on the boards in forever and a day, it's sorta depressing when you don't know when you're going back, but now I know when I am going back, the Disney juices are flowing again, so I went to look for PTR's and found you. I am only on page 4 of your PT so far but wanted to post and let you know I am here and super excited for you.
Wow, you bought into the DVC. That's awesome. The kids must be pretty excited about this.
Loved the rock themed party, the cake was too cute. Love the guitar too, you eventually come to hear the guitar as nothing more than a slight buzz. he could be famous one day and take care of you and DH.
I would love to comment more, but I need to read more in order to do that, so I am off to catch up.

Hi Ty! Of course I remember you! I am so happy that you are back on the DIS and that you have a new trip in the works! I am so glad you found me! How are Reese and your son(sorry I forgot his name, Jim maybe?) Are you still coaching? Glad to have you along!
Old 03-06-2009, 07:43 AM   #454
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Hey everyone! I know I promised my dining update but I am still tweaking a few things! TGM came out with his June 1-15 charts so I am hoping the end of the month ones will be up soon too! Has anyone read or heard about the shipped items fee? Is it per package or a flat fee per shipment? I was wondering because we want to order water again this year? Also, we have changed our plans for our anniversary! We are considering La Nouba because they are offering a discount for DVC/annual pass holders! Also, I am so proud of my boys! They agreed to have a princess meal for their mom! So I am going all out and hoping to book a breakfast at Akershus to see as many princesses as I can! Eric was cute he said "Mom, Ariel better NOT call me Prince Eric cause it will embarass me!" Have a great weekend! I am going to a gift auction tonight with my girlfriends for the boys school and then tomorrow a baby shower! Lots of girl time!!

Diane!
Old 03-06-2009, 08:10 AM   #455
carissanboys
DIS Veteran

La Nouba would be awesome!! I'd love to see it someday.

What great litle boys you have to indugle their mom.

Have fun with all of your girl time this weekend!

**NEW TR** S.O.C.K. and Stitch Return to the World with a Dog
Old 03-06-2009, 09:02 AM   #456
mylag1rl
Mouseketeer

Keep plugging away at the dining plan. La Nouba sounds fun. I am excited for you about the princess meal. That is a big deal that your boys are going for you ... very sweet. Have fun with your girl time !
Old 03-06-2009, 12:03 PM   #457
disneyaddicted
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddisrunner View Post
Hi Ty! Of course I remember you! I am so happy that you are back on the DIS and that you have a new trip in the works! I am so glad you found me! How are Reese and your son(sorry I forgot his name, Jim maybe?) Are you still coaching? Glad to have you along!
Reese is doing great, and so is Jim (you got the name right) Reese quit cheerleading, couldn't take the drama anymore, she became the lead singer in Jim's band, "The Offspring of Revolution" they have a manager and are in the process of cutting a demo, actually were in the process, Reese anounced a few days ago that she was leaving the band to start her own, creatively her and Jim are on different pages, the bands manager is now serving as Reese's manager too. I was nervous at first but now that I see both kids can have what they want and be happy the nerves have calmed down. At this point Reese wants a record deal, Jim just wants to have fun and worry about deals later, that's why they split, there is an independant label wanting to sign the kids, Jim and the drummer turned it down, the other 3 wanted it. Oh well, there's time.

I am no longer coaching, I lost my love for the sport when Reese quit. I am now training to be a Bridal conultant and in the mean time working at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Loves it!!!

Your plans sound great. I can't wait to be at a point when I can actually start planning, but I was promised this is a done deal, no having to call it off again. I've had 2 trips fall through and I can't take another disapointment.

I am learning alot of new stuff about the parks by reading your PTR, it will come in handy when I go, but hopefully the economy will have improved some by then (I'm at the part in your PTR where shows are being limited to certain nights now)

anyway, I'll keep reading, you keep writing

This freezing weather is crampin my style A Dec 2010 TR
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....5#post39318035
][IMG]
Old 03-07-2009, 09:30 AM   #458
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by carissanboys View Post
La Nouba would be awesome!! I'd love to see it someday.

What great litle boys you have to indugle their mom.

Have fun with all of your girl time this weekend!
Thanks Carissa! I was sooo happy they agreed to a princess meal too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylag1rl View Post
Keep plugging away at the dining plan. La Nouba sounds fun. I am excited for you about the princess meal. That is a big deal that your boys are going for you ... very sweet. Have fun with your girl time !
Thanks! I think it was sweet of them too! Thanks for all your sweet compliments!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneyaddicted View Post
Reese is doing great, and so is Jim (you got the name right) Reese quit cheerleading, couldn't take the drama anymore, she became the lead singer in Jim's band, "The Offspring of Revolution" they have a manager and are in the process of cutting a demo, actually were in the process, Reese anounced a few days ago that she was leaving the band to start her own, creatively her and Jim are on different pages, the bands manager is now serving as Reese's manager too. I was nervous at first but now that I see both kids can have what they want and be happy the nerves have calmed down. At this point Reese wants a record deal, Jim just wants to have fun and worry about deals later, that's why they split, there is an independant label wanting to sign the kids, Jim and the drummer turned it down, the other 3 wanted it. Oh well, there's time.

I am no longer coaching, I lost my love for the sport when Reese quit. I am now training to be a Bridal conultant and in the mean time working at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Loves it!!!

Your plans sound great. I can't wait to be at a point when I can actually start planning, but I was promised this is a done deal, no having to call it off again. I've had 2 trips fall through and I can't take another disapointment.

I am learning alot of new stuff about the parks by reading your PTR, it will come in handy when I go, but hopefully the economy will have improved some by then (I'm at the part in your PTR where shows are being limited to certain nights now)

anyway, I'll keep reading, you keep writing
Good for them for going there seperate ways and being OK with it! I totally understand why you would lose interest in coaching when your child isn't involved anymore! I am glad my report is helping you learn new things! How fun to be a bridal consultant Thanks for reading!!
Old 03-07-2009, 01:36 PM   #459
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar

Aw...Your boys are sweet letting you have a princess meal
Old 03-08-2009, 09:42 AM   #460
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Aw...Your boys are sweet letting you have a princess meal
Thanks Kelly! I thought so too! I can't wait to make our ADR'S!
Old 03-08-2009, 10:22 AM   #461
HockeyMomR
DIS Veteran

Yeah for you and the princess meal!! I love Cinderella's castle and when DSs were younger we went several times for breakfast - and I have the pictures of DSs w/ the princesses to prove it. So, good for you have a great time.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:28 AM   #462
dddisrunner
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMomR View Post
Yeah for you and the princess meal!! I love Cinderella's castle and when DSs were younger we went several times for breakfast - and I have the pictures of DSs w/ the princesses to prove it. So, good for you have a great time.
Thanks so much! I am really looking forward to it!
Old 03-09-2009, 09:11 AM   #463
tmkinney
DIS Veteran

Happy you get to enjoy a Princess Meal!! I haven't been to Akershus but we've been to the Castle and 1900 Park Fare. My DS didn't mind it too much but he was super embarrassed when Snow White kissed his cheek!

Old 03-09-2009, 09:49 AM   #464
morgtroy
Mouseketeer

Super

That's great you're getting to do a princess meal. Your boys are great to let you be the princess.
I know you are getting excited.
I went back to your old TR to read about you guys opening the park again. What a magical experience and I was sooo excited to see that you guys stayed at AKL. I somehow didn't remember that from last year. We are staying at AKL in a couple weeks. I can't wait to get there. I'm going to look back through your TR for any info on AKL.
Ok I went back through it. Super pics from AKL, I really, really can't wait. Also, loved the pics from the flower festival, I'm looking forward to that too. We've never gone in the spring before.

Sept 2005 All Star Movies, Sept 2007 Pop Century, Dec 2008 Saratoga Springs (Christmas Trip), March 2009 AKL & OKW, Dec. 2009 OKW, June 2010 Wilderness Lodge, March 2011 Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge, Feb. 2012 AKL

DM DH DD 14 DS 11

This princess runs!
Training for Wine & Dine Half Marathon

Last edited by morgtroy; 03-09-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:49 AM   #465
morgtroy
Mouseketeer

Super

Sorry, somehow double posted.

Sept 2005 All Star Movies, Sept 2007 Pop Century, Dec 2008 Saratoga Springs (Christmas Trip), March 2009 AKL & OKW, Dec. 2009 OKW, June 2010 Wilderness Lodge, March 2011 Disney Dream & Wilderness Lodge, Feb. 2012 AKL

DM DH DD 14 DS 11

This princess runs!
Training for Wine & Dine Half Marathon

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: