Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 11:16 PM   #121
crzyred
I'm lucky any of my clothes are clean, let alone wrinkle free!
I don't do the whole thinking thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
How can you be the loser walking around taking pictures of everything when I'm going to be the loser walking around taking pictures of everything...WAIT A MINUTE LOL!!!

I have no idea about the luggage but I imagine they could arrange something for you, its a DVC/Deluxe resort!

As long as I'm not the only one!

Yeah, I know that at the Value they do this, so my assumption would be, yes, a Deluxe would too!
Old 10-26-2008, 11:53 PM   #122
trixiequilts
DIS Veteran

One of our radio stations was playing Christmas music today! What's up with that??? I immediately changed the station. It's just too early!!! In fact, I'd prefer to not even hear Christmas music until I wake up in the middle of the night to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving.

Mana Liz-I'm totally jealous of you being at Birch Run and Bronner's today. I want to go back!!!

My Trips: January 2009, October 2010, August 2011, February 2012, December 2012, November 2013, May 2014.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-27-2008, 06:25 AM   #123
sarbah77
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixiequilts View Post
One of our radio stations was playing Christmas music today! What's up with that??? I immediately changed the station. It's just too early!!! In fact, I'd prefer to not even hear Christmas music until I wake up in the middle of the night to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving.

Mana Liz-I'm totally jealous of you being at Birch Run and Bronner's today. I want to go back!!!
Trixie! You changed your userpic again!

Anyway, I love Christmas music - the classical stuff, mostly. I've started listening to it a little in the past week. It's generally just so cheerful and I can use that level of cheer!

DH just left for jury duty in Detroit, saying "Gosh, if I have to go back next week, maybe I won't be able to go on our vacation." ... and then tried to pin the blame on me, AGAIN, for not reading the paperwork. (I pointed out that I told him I was concerned about that and that it's not even a little my fault but that I'll be very VERY upset if he wastes a plane ticket because he couldn't be bothered!!!)

Surgeon in 4 hours!
Old 10-27-2008, 06:45 AM   #124
Monny2AE
DIS Veteran

Morning Snowbirds- I'm on early checking for the elusive codes and discounts but alas nothing yet. I have a half dozen tabs open on my computer right now- Disney Visa, Mousesavers, Disney com- I'm such a dork!

I feel like celebrating ONLY 87 MORE DAYS FOR ME!!!!

(I need to make a cool personal countdown like all my other Snowbirds! )

Old 10-27-2008, 06:49 AM   #125
Monny2AE
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarbah77 View Post

Surgeon in 4 hours!
You'll be in my prayers this morning and I'm hoping for the best! I'm sorry you have to go alone. But all of the Snowbirds will be there supporting you in spirit!

Old 10-27-2008, 06:54 AM   #126
Remmy
Mouseketeer

To Sarbah77:

I am here to wish you the best with your surgeon. You will be in my thoughts and prayers today

Remmy
Old 10-27-2008, 06:56 AM   #127
Remmy
Mouseketeer

Happy Monday

I wish everyone a Happy Monday. Let's hope great discount codes come out with different codes to suit everyone. We are all now officially one day closer to our Disney vacations.
Old 10-27-2008, 06:59 AM   #128
MAGGIED
DIS Veteran

Found you all...........

Old 10-27-2008, 07:01 AM   #129
MAGGIED
DIS Veteran

Well it took a while this morning but I was able to quickly skim thru all the posts..

Dawn... you and your mom will be in our prayers

Sarah.... hope things go well at the surgeons

Soleil... you DO have the best DH

Shelly... congrats to the kids on and undefeated season.

My name is Wendy....

can't remember the rest as I am so tired from this weekend.....

Old 10-27-2008, 07:03 AM   #130
AussieAngel
DIS Veteran

So on the weekend, DH and I went to our travel agent and picked up our tickets and paid our insurance! Yayyyyyy!!

The agent, who we'd never met before, asked if we were going to Disneyland. I said we were going to Disney World, in Florida. Her response?

"Oh. Well... That'll be good too though, I guess!"

Heheheheheee. Silly Australian travel agent.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My 2006 trip report - Two Aussie First-Timers in Disney!
My 2009 dining report - Our delicious Disney deluxe dining adventures!
My 2009 trip report - Laughter, Tears & Screams - Two Aussies in Disney World!
Old 10-27-2008, 07:08 AM   #131
MAGGIED
DIS Veteran

This past weekend was the New York State Field Band Championships... and our school hosted the field band show the day before... which is such a huge undertaking... we had 17 bands from all over the state coming to our school to compete... that was about 6000 people....it was crazy.... I am the Band and Colorguard Booster President so I was there from before sunrise to after sunset on Saturday and then we started at 5:45 am on Sunday again.... we were done and home by 4pm though on Sunday..... it was a long exhausting 2 days.... the kids had a great time though and thats what matters... I just need a couple of days to recoup...

I wanted to get on early to see if there were any codes.... nothing so far.........

Old 10-27-2008, 07:41 AM   #132
trixiequilts
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarbah77 View Post
Trixie! You changed your userpic again!
Yep, this time I felt it needed to change it to match my Halloween costume...can you guess what it is? A tiger! Grrrrr.

My Trips: January 2009, October 2010, August 2011, February 2012, December 2012, November 2013, May 2014.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:44 AM   #133
BellaSoleil
Mommy of Belle~ Wife of Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by overthemoon4mickey View Post
We went yesterday...Me, DD 9, best friend and her 2 DD's (10, 7)...I thought that it was a little racy. I thought that there was no reason to have the boys with their shirts off or open. I know that they are trying to reach multiple age groups but to me the kiss was a little too lippy and don't even get me started with the overt s*xual undertone! Oh goodness! I think I just turned into my mother Now I personally did like the movie. It's just that I felt it a little too much for the under 12 crowd.
Yes, I agree. I also noticed that Gabriella's top were much lower than the previous movies. And how about riding a bike in a mini skirt? I actually started talking to my best friend during the kiss.... it made me uncomfortable watching 'teens' kiss like that.

Current PTR: For The First Time In Forever ~ An OCT PTR
Old 10-27-2008, 07:50 AM   #134
Disney Mommy 3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurainsem View Post
Hello snowbird peeps,

It's been a little while since i've been on here, and I must say I was not even a little surprised to see part III!!

My "baby" sister leaves to go back to Seattle tomorrow after an extended visit. I am really bummed but know I will see her at Disney. It's never easy living 3,000 miles away from your nearest family member!

Tonight after she packs, we are going to sit down with some mix drinks and try to do the rest of our itinerary. Should be fun and a great way to end our visit!
Hey Laura!! I was out yesterday afternoon--I have been wondering how things were going with you and your congregation!! Hopefully things are better and you are just busy!! Stay in touch--we missed you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by distherapy View Post
Sorry Sarbah - I'm answering for you!

Twilight is a book, the first in a series about, ahem, a vampire teen romance. My sister was addicted to them and made me read them (I told her I refused to buy them and she had them shipped to me. After that I felt it was my sisterly duty to read them and I was hooked too... They aren't great literature, but she's a good storyteller and they are fun reads... (and hugely popular - my babysitter went to the library to ask for the first one and the librarian told her she would be #184 on the waiting list.)
Wow!! I have never even heard of that.

Thanks to whoever posted about the movie and the under 12 crowd( I read so much I forgot!) I don't think we'll be going to see it. Maybe rent it someday and I can edit!! HA!!
Old 10-27-2008, 07:53 AM   #135
Disney Mommy 3
DIS Veteran

Good Morning Snowbirds!!! I feel so at home on part 3!!!! Hope you all had a good weekend. I got up to let the dog out and boy was it chilly!!! We had a cool front come in-I say cool,because compared to those of you maybe getting snow this week---we are not cold!!! But, it seems like it is going to be nice and maybe a bit nippy! I am soooo tired of hot-it was around 80 yesterday,yuck.

Well, I was hoping to see some code excitement, but I guess maybe tomorrow? I can hope!!!! I think today is going to be slow around here for me, I feel that sinus stuff creeping in!!!

Anyway, gotta get the munchkins up and at em!!!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: