Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 12:34 PM   #3736
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Well Birdies ~ the time has come. We must bid Part III farewell. It's been fun, but we have to move on!

Part IV ~ http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2013200

See you all there!!
Old 11-18-2008, 12:35 PM   #3737
Kazooie01
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaSoleil View Post

80's- This is nice.
70's- Someone turn the heat on.
60's- I'm shivering like a chiuaua. (This would be right now.)
50's- You are crazy if you think I'm going outside in that!
back at ya!

LIVESTRONG- JLF 6/5/1977-7/17/2010, I will always love you.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-18-2008, 12:37 PM   #3738
Disney Mommy 3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
At least you want to take your man to Disney LOL!!! I'm not going with mine again unless we have kids and he has to pretend to at least like it for their sake LOL!!!!

Shawna...he's already mapping out the best places to hunt in TX....LOL!!! He was getting all excited showing me and I was like ummmm Honey would you like to hear about my Disney ADRs next...suffice to say he went on to email his dad about it LOL!
Ha!! I will hook him up with my uncle-the hunt king-he just returned from a hunt in Colorado. didn't go so well--wasted some $$$ He was very upset& to top it off- at some resteraunt between here and there, someone stole a $2500 hunting rifle w/scopes out of the back of his truck. Brand new, none the less!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGGIED View Post
Growing up my mom would never let us leave the house without making our beds... she used to even fluff up her carpet with a broom when she walked out the door so there were no footprints in the carpet .... now she tells my kids "why make your bed... your only getting back in it later.." and when I run around cleaning up at night before bed she tells me not to worry it will be there tomorrow.... boy has she mellowed..... the scary thing is I am so much like her about keeping the house clean... except that crazy carpet fluffing.... that was just nuts
Is she my mother's long lost sister? My mom makes this comment to me that makes me want to scream: She looks around at my house which is clean, clean, clean, but toys strowed (very minimally) and shakes her head and says in an almost sad voice"Well, I am glad YOU can relax and let your house go a little--you'll definitely live longer than me". WHAT IS THAT? Some people....
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaSoleil View Post
'Barney' wasn't very amused, which made it all the more embarrassing! I'll have to write that story in her scrap book, though.

Speaking of Tinkerbelle.... Have any of you seen the movie? I just cried at the end of it, it was so nostalgic and sweet! I just love Disney!!!!

Oh, and now when Belle see's the castle at the beginning of Disney movies she tell's us "I go Disney!"
Tinkerbell did make me cry- I just knew that would happen at the end and I had to turn on the waterworks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glo View Post
Hi All! Welcome to any new Snowbirds...pixie dust and hugs to those who need it! I am ok...things have been really stressful at our house with the layoff. The shoe fell on Friday and he got a severence til end of Dec. I am a bit of a mess. We are still going on the trip. Airfare and tickets are not refundable, we are using my firends DVC and since she is with us, it is free. We pricelined a car so we can't get that back either...at this point not going would lose us a bunch of money. We have to eat anyway, we will just have to be frugal.

I need this trip ,ore than ever now. It is something happy to look forward to. Thank goodness I had Christmas all done I have one pair of Ugg boots I have to buy for my oldest and that is all...I am waiting to see if they go on sale.

Keep us in your thoughts...
Glo, we will be praying for you! Keep us posted and Yes, enjoy that vacation!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenjolt View Post
This I believe...this I really believe LOL!!!

WOOT FOR 1000th POST for ME!!!! And in 3 months...I MADE MY GOAL!!!
Totally unbelievable!! I think they should put YOU in the record book!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazooie01 View Post
50's- capri’s and a windbreaker
60's- shorts and a windbreaker, the pool is looking good
70's- shorts, t-shirt, crank up the AC!!!
80's- can't function, dehydration, seeing spots, look out for Northerner's suffering from heat stroke!
(If someone happens to see me passed out in a heap, drip water in my mouth, I'll come around)
Ha!! We'll look out for you!!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: