Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?
Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection 27 35.53%
The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade 40 52.63%
A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries 19 25.00%
Mommy hook 18 23.68%
Tire Pump and gauge 27 35.53%
Double Rain Cover 49 64.47%
Instruction booklet 3 3.95%
Fix-a-flate for tires 15 19.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 01:47 PM   #91
marshallandcartersmo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM POPPINS View Post
thanks!!
Old 11-03-2008, 04:27 PM   #92
sbpuckett
Imagineer Wannabe

I'm glad to see that someone else was able to use our dates! I have a question, when we go Spring Break we may end up at Shades of Green... can we still get in on the swap? We will have our own car... please let me know as I see that our spring break is still open on a few of these
Register to remove

Old 11-03-2008, 06:16 PM   #93
estherhead
DIS Veteran

Rc #3

Hiya, I'm just popping in. We're getting this stroller Nov 27-Dec 3 & I was wondering how it is doing. My sister & I were out & about today & went to a used kid's store and they had this exact stroller. We pushed it around and she made me get in it to see how hard it was to push. I weigh 140. I don't recommend that! It wasn't very comfy let me tell ya. I was only in it for a few seconds but it was still pretty easy to push. She felt it was as easy as the Disney double strollers & not as big. It was $80.00 & she bought it. So we'll each have one at Disney.

Anyhow, we noticed there are no cup holders & I was wondering if this has been an issue for anyone as I was thinking of purchasing some for when I get this in the swap. Cup holders?
Old 11-03-2008, 08:08 PM   #94
parkers*momma
**This spot reserved for something witty that I may say-like that is ever going to happen**

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbpuckett View Post
I'm glad to see that someone else was able to use our dates! I have a question, when we go Spring Break we may end up at Shades of Green... can we still get in on the swap? We will have our own car... please let me know as I see that our spring break is still open on a few of these
Hi! I have you in Swap #3...not a problem at all! Just PM me all of your info and we'll get you confirmed.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:13 PM   #95
parkers*momma
**This spot reserved for something witty that I may say-like that is ever going to happen**

Quote:
Originally Posted by estherhead View Post
Hiya, I'm just popping in. We're getting this stroller Nov 27-Dec 3 & I was wondering how it is doing. My sister & I were out & about today & went to a used kid's store and they had this exact stroller. We pushed it around and she made me get in it to see how hard it was to push. I weigh 140. I don't recommend that! It wasn't very comfy let me tell ya. I was only in it for a few seconds but it was still pretty easy to push. She felt it was as easy as the Disney double strollers & not as big. It was $80.00 & she bought it. So we'll each have one at Disney.

Anyhow, we noticed there are no cup holders & I was wondering if this has been an issue for anyone as I was thinking of purchasing some for when I get this in the swap. Cup holders?
I would have never thought of doing THAT. I bet you received some looks from ppl.

But I totally agree it is very easy to push. I'm small and didn't have a problem pushing my 7yo at all...even on the inclines around the castle. No, there isn't any cup holders...one small drawback. If it was me, and I knew it in advance of our trip, I would have brought one from home, because that was the only thing I missed when using the stroller.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:15 PM   #96
parkers*momma

ok...I have everything confirmed from today...phewwwww

Welcome urgoinagain? to Stroller Swap #1 for the November dates!
Old 11-04-2008, 07:47 AM   #97
parkers*momma

Old 11-04-2008, 07:34 PM   #98
msreneau
Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is watching and love like you've never been hurt!

Thanks again for taking over the thread! Where on earth would you purchase cup holders to add to the stroller? I think I will do that!
Old 11-05-2008, 05:50 AM   #99
matlock42373
Mouseketeer

Still on for may

Matlock42373 checking in here nothing has changed with our plans still the same res # dates and contact info. please confirm me and I will send you the info again if need be.

Royal Carriage 1 & 2 Stroller Swap! Whether you have 2 kids or 1 kid and a lot of stuff!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1884960
Old 11-05-2008, 07:46 AM   #100
msreneau
Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is watching and love like you've never been hurt!

Old 11-05-2008, 07:51 AM   #101
parkers*momma

Quote:
Originally Posted by matlock42373 View Post
Matlock42373 checking in here nothing has changed with our plans still the same res # dates and contact info. please confirm me and I will send you the info again if need be.
Thanks! Please PM me the following information and I'll get you confirmed.

1. Your full name at check in AND check-in date.
2. Your resort
3. Your reservation number
4. Your email address
5. Your phone numbers that you can be reached at especially while at Disney world (changes can and do happen while you are on your vacation)
Old 11-05-2008, 08:05 AM   #102
parkers*momma

Looking for these swappers:

mlraabe
mom2twingirls
ilike2decor8
swmetz
ksc08
ktwoof29
trav-lynn
mmmomto5
Old 11-05-2008, 08:38 AM   #103
parkers*momma

PRINCESSLILY, I have you as the back up for Dec.18-26.
Old 11-05-2008, 09:51 AM   #104
estherhead
DIS Veteran

I'm right before ilike2decor8 on RC #3. The last time I heard from her was early Sept & we never did exchange personal info. So I'm not sure what's up.

If we can't find her, I'll still be in Orlando on the 6th & so could meet up with the person after her so the stroller doesn't have to go into storage. Just keep me up to date so I know what to do with the stroller! I have a mini van rented, so I'll take it where you tell me.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:30 AM   #105
parkers*momma

Quote:
Originally Posted by estherhead View Post
I'm right before ilike2decor8 on RC #3. The last time I heard from her was early Sept & we never did exchange personal info. So I'm not sure what's up.

If we can't find her, I'll still be in Orlando on the 6th & so could meet up with the person after her so the stroller doesn't have to go into storage. Just keep me up to date so I know what to do with the stroller! I have a mini van rented, so I'll take it where you tell me.
WONDERFUL! I know the ppl in Swap one haven't heard from her since early Sept. either and no one seems to have her personal information. Please, please just keep the stroller and make arrangements with Poohbear7 for the swap.

I've searched and it looks as tho ilike2decor8 hasn't been on the boards in a very long time, so I have a feeling she isn't in the swap any more.

Thanks for doing this. If it works for you, I'll update the swap showing you have the stroller until the 6th.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: