Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?
Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection 27 35.53%
The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade 40 52.63%
A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries 19 25.00%
Mommy hook 18 23.68%
Tire Pump and gauge 27 35.53%
Double Rain Cover 49 64.47%
Instruction booklet 3 3.95%
Fix-a-flate for tires 15 19.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 05:42 PM   #46
MelXThree
DIS Veteran

I am VERY intrested in the dates: Jan 20-27, 2009. Please let me know what I should do next.

WDW: Jan 2009 @ CBR & Jan 2010 @ SSR

DLR: Oct 2010, Sept 2001, June 1998 & lots as a kid!
Old 10-27-2008, 09:25 PM   #47
parkers*momma
**This spot reserved for something witty that I may say-like that is ever going to happen**

I used RC2 the end of September and it was in perfect condition. Swappers have been awesome at keeping the strollers clean and with their care.

If you would like to know the condition of a certain stroller...an option you could do is PM someone from within your swap. They could give you a better idea.

HTH
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-27-2008, 09:27 PM   #48
parkers*momma
**This spot reserved for something witty that I may say-like that is ever going to happen**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuddlemama View Post
I'm very interested in joining the swap from Feb 1-Feb 7, 2009. What is the procedure for joining now that the swaps have been restructured?

Thanks,

Leigh
Hi Leigh!

We have room in Swap#1, I'm sending you a PM.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:32 PM   #49
parkers*momma

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelXThree View Post
I am VERY intrested in the dates: Jan 20-27, 2009. Please let me know what I should do next.
Got you on the list! Welcome to the swap!!
Old 10-27-2008, 11:32 PM   #50
middleofamerica
Mouseketeer

Rc 2

We had RC 2 Oct. 18-25 and when we got it there was no mommy hook to be found. I think we took everything out and we never found it. I did take the seats-the velcroed on outer parts-off and washed them, so maybe if you have easy access to a washing maching like we did, it would keep it cleaner and fresher! That is a very good tip to ask for a big black bag when you ask for the stroller. I know the swapper after us had a hard time getting it because they didn't realize it was in a bag and not loose.

Disney Magic Western Cruise September 2005
Disney Magic Double Dip Cruise - September 2006
Walt Disney World 2007
Disney Magic Eastern Cruise-October 2008
Surprise Trip to WDW and Port Orleans-October 2009
Disney Magic Westbound Transatlantic Cruise-September 2011-From Spain to Space Mountain
Old 10-28-2008, 12:04 AM   #51
parkers*momma

Thanks for the update on RC 2. Good idea on washing the seats...sounds simple enough.

I hope you had a great vacation!
Old 10-28-2008, 07:55 AM   #52
parkers*momma

Good Morning

Anyone need a stroller for their upcoming trip...great dates still available!
Old 10-28-2008, 08:17 AM   #53
parkers*momma

One last thing before I head to work...YUCK!

If you are a swapper and I haven't recieved your information. Please please PM it to me incase something happens while you are WDW. This way, I'll have a way to contact you to give you the heads up.

Thanks everyone for all your help, suggestions, and for keeping the swap on the first page while I'm not here.

Have a GREAT day!
Old 10-28-2008, 09:53 AM   #54
poohbear7
DIS Veteran

When I had the stoller for the #3 swap Oct 9-16th I washed the blue covers as something was spilt on them and I had to take the basket of and wash it as it also looked liked something was spilt in the basket. I cleaned it up the best I could. The fan was taped together and it didn't work. We just left it in the pouch on the stroller and didn't use it.

We used the bag to send it over to the All Stars Movies by bell services for the next person to use. The stroller fit fine in the bag and it was easy to transfer that way with everything in the bag.

I've been BOOed
Old 10-28-2008, 03:34 PM   #55
parkers*momma

Thanks for the update poohbear. So sorry you recieved the stroller in such bad shape. A BIG THANK YOU for taking care of the problem, taking time out of your vacation to wash the it is greatly appreciated by all of us.

Swappers:
Please remember to clean the stroller before passing it to the next person. You never know if the next swapper is putting an older child in the stroller or a itty bitty baby....and putting our babies/children in dirty strollers is GROSS. If you don't want to take it apart and take it to the laundromat...please take a warm soapy wash cloth and wipe the stroller down. Just a few extra minutes can mean a lot to the next person on the swap.

Thanks again for letting me know how the stroller is doing.
Old 10-28-2008, 03:46 PM   #56
msreneau
Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is watching and love like you've never been hurt!

RC #2, #3 and #4

Hi there. I do have Royal Carriage Swap #2, #3 and #4 for the dates of March 17-28, 2008. However, we are arriving early on March 14. If the dates are open I would like to get them early. If not, no biggy.
User name is msreneau
I am staying off-site at Hampton Lakes, so no reservation number. all times I have already paid for all 3 swaps. Thank you for taking over the swap, I was beginning to think I got screwed out of a stroller!!
I have made arrangements to meet tish_pa to do the swap on the 14th, but the other two have not responded. Coutier is right before me on one swap and I sent a pm with no response. Also, there is no one before me on #4 for about 6 weeks!! Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you!
Old 10-28-2008, 03:54 PM   #57
parkers*momma

Fantastic. I've got you down on all three swaps for the 14th.

I'm hoping within the end of the week, I'll have more swappers respond to the PMs I sent out. I'm curious how many of them found other swaps since this one was not monitored for a while.

Let's hope we can get the swaps filled up and all the previous swappers (before the big take over...lol) are still in the swap.

Keep your fingers crossed and the dates are all yours.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:37 PM   #58
parkers*momma

Old 10-28-2008, 05:38 PM   #59
heididun
Earning My Ears

Yes, thank you so much for taking this swap over. I know that it's a lot of work. I'm staying offsite at the Marriott Horizons so I will have a washer and dryer and be able to clean it.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:45 PM   #60
parkers*momma

If you have returned the PM I sent you, you are confirmed so I know you still want to be in the swap AND have all of your contact information.

If you notice that there isn't a red CONFIRMED beside your name, it because I don't know if you still want to be in the swap OR I haven't gotten your contact information.

As much as a pain as it seems, I really need everyone's contact information incase a stroller is lost or plans have changed that you made with a swapper.

If you haven't yet, could you please take a moment to PM me your information.

Thanks everyone!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: