Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What are the three most important accessories to you, as a swapper?
Stroller storage bag for stroller's protection 27 35.53%
The Kiddopotamus Sun Shade-extra shade, stroller has a standard shade 40 52.63%
A fan that attaches to the stroller with batteries 19 25.00%
Mommy hook 18 23.68%
Tire Pump and gauge 27 35.53%
Double Rain Cover 49 64.47%
Instruction booklet 3 3.95%
Fix-a-flate for tires 15 19.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 07:47 AM   #31
tinaninea
Mouseketeer

Rc #4

Hi, I posted in the old thread that I would like the stroller for our next trip (October 3-10, 09). I know it's crazy early, but I already had trouble finding a fridge. If you need me to PM my info again, let me know!
And yes, the strollers are in a huge black duffel bag, I had posted that we had trouble finding it in September. It was one of three things in the luggage room, but we didn't know what we were supposed to be looking for and the man from luggage services looked in ten different places before he went back to the luggage room & checked in the bags! There it was.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:57 AM   #32
MousekaMaddi
DIS Veteran

would love to see the carrying bag as well and would love to know.......HOW hard is it to FOLD and get this particular stroller on off busses monorail etc, I will be ALONE this trip with my tiny DD.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-27-2008, 08:33 AM   #33
labdogs42
I managed to wrestle a playhouse to the ground and twisted it into submission

all swaps

I am picking up RC#2 on Nov 1. If no one has posted a picture of one of the strollers in the bag by then, I'll take one and post it. Thanks to everyone for keeping these swaps running!
Old 10-27-2008, 09:53 AM   #34
quangr
Earning My Ears

RC1
Our dates are correct. 11/15-22
Old 10-27-2008, 10:10 AM   #35
quangr
Earning My Ears

KTMEMOMMY (QUANGR) dates are correct
Old 10-27-2008, 12:58 PM   #36
Bowbiejuke
Earning My Ears

RC3

Bowbiejuke here, and still planning on visiting

My dates are currently 25th of Jan thru 31st. I actually plan on coming in on the 24th in the late afternoon and am not checking out until the Feb 1st. I do not need it on those two days but can work with someone and expect to get it on the 24th if nobody claims that week.

Bowbiejuke you can change the my dates from the 24th thru the first if you like.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:41 PM   #37
parkers*momma
**This spot reserved for something witty that I may say-like that is ever going to happen**

Quote:
Originally Posted by MousekaMaddi View Post
would love to see the carrying bag as well and would love to know.......HOW hard is it to FOLD and get this particular stroller on off busses monorail etc, I will be ALONE this trip with my tiny DD.

I was there in Sept. alone with my 7 yo. Folding it was super easy. There's a lil button on the handle that you push and it folds up, and then you flip a lil level thing on the side and it locks it into the fold position.

Again, While I was there, the bus drivers were excellent! A few left us load it using the back door which is wider. I chose to be either the very first one on or the last one on the bus. That way I didn't have to lug it though all the ppl who were on the bus. Being the last one on the bus was great because 85% of the drivers left us sit the stroller beside them because we were going to be the first ones off the bus when we hit our destination.

On the monorail...we didn't even fold it up (it was early morning and not packed) just strolled it on the monorail. Someone else might be better at answering about the monorail during busy hours.

Over all, I didn't have any problems at the parks, buses, or on the monorail. I'm 5'4" and didn't have a problem at all with the stroller.

HTH
Old 10-27-2008, 02:42 PM   #38
parkers*momma
**This spot reserved for something witty that I may say-like that is ever going to happen**

Quote:
Originally Posted by labdogs42 View Post
I am picking up RC#2 on Nov 1. If no one has posted a picture of one of the strollers in the bag by then, I'll take one and post it. Thanks to everyone for keeping these swaps running!
Awesome! Thanks for doing this.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:47 PM   #39
parkers*momma

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinaninea View Post
Hi, I posted in the old thread that I would like the stroller for our next trip (October 3-10, 09). I know it's crazy early, but I already had trouble finding a fridge. If you need me to PM my info again, let me know!
And yes, the strollers are in a huge black duffel bag, I had posted that we had trouble finding it in September. It was one of three things in the luggage room, but we didn't know what we were supposed to be looking for and the man from luggage services looked in ten different places before he went back to the luggage room & checked in the bags! There it was.
I'll start a list tonight of late next year swaps. As soon as I do, I'll send you a PM with everything I need to know...lol...trying to get everything in a hard copy for sanity reasons... But you are definitely on the list for second half of 2009.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:50 PM   #40
parkers*momma

Quote:
Originally Posted by quangr View Post
KTMEMOMMY (QUANGR) dates are correct
Great! Could you please PM me all the info...I'll mark you confirmed as soon as I get it?

Thanks!
Old 10-27-2008, 02:54 PM   #41
parkers*momma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowbiejuke View Post
RC3

Bowbiejuke here, and still planning on visiting

My dates are currently 25th of Jan thru 31st. I actually plan on coming in on the 24th in the late afternoon and am not checking out until the Feb 1st. I do not need it on those two days but can work with someone and expect to get it on the 24th if nobody claims that week.

Bowbiejuke you can change the my dates from the 24th thru the first if you like.
Great, I've changed your dates. As soon as you send me a PM with your information, I'll marked you as confirmed.

Thanks!
Old 10-27-2008, 03:09 PM   #42
labdogs42
I managed to wrestle a playhouse to the ground and twisted it into submission

Where should I deliver the stroller when I'm finished with it? I can take it to POP for Ktmemommy, or should I just plan to leave it at AS movies since that is the home resort?
Old 10-27-2008, 03:15 PM   #43
parkers*momma

Actually, I have had someone inquire about Nov. 9-15 today. So we might have a face to face swap for you. I'll PM them and let them know that you are leaving soon (LUCKY DOG) and if they are wanting to join, we need to get you the info ASAP...like in the next day or two.

Promise, I won't let you hanging...lol...hopefully we can keep it out of storage.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:20 PM   #44
heididun
Earning My Ears

This question is for all of you that have already returned. What kind of condition are the strollers themselves in? I'm just really curious how everything is going with them.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:33 PM   #45
Cuddlemama
Mouseketeer

I'm very interested in joining the swap from Feb 1-Feb 7, 2009. What is the procedure for joining now that the swaps have been restructured?

Thanks,

Leigh
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: