Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Home Interior
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2008, 05:01 PM   #1
4407mark
Walt's #1 Fan
There's nothing wrong with the TF's hearing...

Bathroom Towel Bar, TP Holder, and Hand Towel Holder

DW re-decorated the master bath and the towel bar, TP holder, and Hand Towel holder had to go...Haven't had time to take pics but all three are brushed nickel (satin-type finish compared to the usual chrome) with white porcelain "disks" on the wall mount. I put small three-circle Mickey heads on the white porcelain (used the mini-Mickey punch and some masking tape). For example, the towel bar has four Mickey heads on each of the white porcelain disks - one at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o'clock positions. The Mickey heads are a hunter or forest green color.

As we've re-decorated, I need to find a new home for these racks/holders and only ask that you find a use for them. If you are interested, please send me a message and I'll try to get some photos done in the mean time. Thanks!

Mark
1972-1998 - Off Property, 1999 - Disney Inst, 2000 - BWV (May), Caribbean Beach (Oct - joined DVC family), 2001 - BWV, 2002 - BWV/4-Day Wonder, AKL, 2003 - CSR/4-Day Wonder (July), BWV (August), BCV for MNSSHP (Oct), 2004 - BWV (June), WL for MVMCP (Dec), 2005 - BWV (Aug), 2006 - BWV (June), 2007 - Beach Club (June), Cruisin' on the Wonder (3rd time), and VWL (June), 2008 - BWV (Aug), 2009 - BWV - Magic - AKV (June) 2011 - Hilton Head (May), BWV and Disney Dream (Dec), 2013 - Hilton Head (May), BLT and Disney Fantasy (June), 2014 - Old Key West (March), Saratoga Springs and Animal Kingdom Villas (August)
4407mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:51 AM   #2
lewdyan1
DIS Veteran

I would love to see pictures!

Dyan 0=====0

Too many times to count... but never enough!!!Twirl Trips 2010!August - Orlando, October -Orlando July - Savannah
lewdyan1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: