Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2008, 09:07 AM   #181
Poohtigeey
DIS Veteran

I hate the end of trip reports! You must be so happy with your Photopass pictures! They are great! I'm glad to hear you are already planning more trips. Makes it less sad. I'm wishing and hoping for a trip next year. Thanks for sharing your families wonderful time with us and it's great to have a new Disney addict!
Old 12-13-2008, 11:04 AM   #182
julezdisney
Boo to the b!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poohtigeey View Post
I hate the end of trip reports! You must be so happy with your Photopass pictures! They are great! I'm glad to hear you are already planning more trips. Makes it less sad. I'm wishing and hoping for a trip next year. Thanks for sharing your families wonderful time with us and it's great to have a new Disney addict!
Hi Monica! Thanks for reading along! Yes, I'm very happy with the Photopass pictures- they turned out well. Except for the one w/Rach and Minnie Mouse- which never turned up on the Photopass card they handed me! Oh well. There's always next time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lallie View Post
I really love your mickey head for you car. I have never seen those! I might have to put that on my souvie list!
Yes, it's very original- I love it. It makes my car stand out and I giggle to think how many people look at it and go, what IS that? Oh! Mickey!

Quote:
Originally Posted by borntoshop96 View Post
it was blast reading your TR....
i m here and wish to read more of your TR...
Hello, thanks for reading, glad you enjoyed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkgurl View Post
Wow..I just now found your TR and read it all in one sitting. I couldn't stop! I love you and your family. Plus, I gotta say being that we're both from Illinois- we are pretty awesome!
Nice to know I kept your interest! Illinois is too dang cold though right now, that's for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmab00 View Post
Great trip report! I'm sorry to see that it's over!

I LOVE that kitchen set! Very cute!! Glad y'all had fun! Can't wait to hear about the next trip!!
Hey Karen! I want to hear about YOUR next trip, I'm currently reading your '07 Christmas trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroon View Post
Looks like a great breakfast at 1900!
Oh, it was great! Food was good, interaction was good. Totally worth it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoktenox View Post
It's over Well the souvies look great anddddd I'm gonna be looking forward to you starting your Dec. TR...it will be here before you know it!
That's what I keep telling myself! It'll be here before you know it! BTW, whatcha doin' April 2010?
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-13-2008, 12:53 PM   #183
kmab00
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by julezdisney View Post

Hey Karen! I want to hear about YOUR next trip, I'm currently reading your '07 Christmas trip!
Thank you!!! That's so neat! I can't wait to be back there....even if it is just for a few days! Less than one month to go!!
Old 12-14-2008, 10:35 AM   #184
xoktenox
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by julezdisney View Post
That's what I keep telling myself! It'll be here before you know it! BTW, whatcha doin' April 2010?
April 2010? I can't say I have any plans for then, I know its right around the corner and all
7-8/13- BWV~~3/14- OKW~~ 8/14- AS Music, VGF & Pop~~ 10/14- SSR (2nd anniversary!)~~11/14- ?? (Chris' 30th birthday)

Current PTR: August 2014 Birthday & Anniversary Celebration with the (GASP!) Non-Believers

Old 12-14-2008, 11:47 AM   #185
julezdisney
Boo to the b!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoktenox View Post
April 2010? I can't say I have any plans for then, I know its right around the corner and all
Well, here's something to think about: There's Gnome Place like WDW....

Come along?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: