Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2008, 05:48 PM   #151
xoktenox
DIS Veteran

Awwww each and every photopass picture is absolutely precious!!! I agree with Jackie, some of them should be Disney advertisements!

Yayyy you booked 2 more trips (one tentative, I know, but still its booked!) Thats cute that you're going to surprise your DH with it too, he'll be so happy. We can tell what an amazing time you all had
7-8/13- BWV~~3/14- OKW~~ 8/14- AS Music, VGF & Pop~~ 10/14- SSR (2nd anniversary!)~~11/14- ?? (Chris' 30th birthday)

Current PTR: August 2014 Birthday & Anniversary Celebration with the (GASP!) Non-Believers

Old 11-26-2008, 06:30 AM   #152
julezdisney
Boo to the b!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoktenox View Post
Awwww each and every photopass picture is absolutely precious!!! I agree with Jackie, some of them should be Disney advertisements!

Yayyy you booked 2 more trips (one tentative, I know, but still its booked!) Thats cute that you're going to surprise your DH with it too, he'll be so happy. We can tell what an amazing time you all had

Thanks K! The Dec. trip isn't booked yet- we're waiting to see what killer deals they come out with for the 2nd 1/2 of 2009. I'm pretty confident they'll come up w/something. At this point I'm sure we're renting DVC points to stay at Old Key West villas, but if they come up w/something good enough- we'd just rent one instead.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-26-2008, 10:43 PM   #153
kmab00
DIS Veteran

I love your photo pass pictures!! They came out really good! I like the ones that are unique to Halloween! Very cute!! Yay for another possible trip!!!
Old 11-27-2008, 03:46 PM   #154
julezdisney
Boo to the b!

Thanks Karen! Don't you have a trip coming up? Write a report, girl I love me some Karen!
Old 11-28-2008, 05:57 PM   #155
mkluvsmickey
DIS Veteran

Julia! How the heck did I miss your report? And now it is over. I've really enjoyed it! I can't believe how much you guys did in such a short trip - especially after driving that distance!

Your kids are adorable! And like someone else said, your whole family is so photogenic. All your pictures are great.

Sounds like you had a lot of magical moments on your trip! Very cool to ride in the front of the monorail - we still haven't done that.

I love the description of your kids riding CoP for the first time - classic!

I'm so glad your DH enjoyed his time at WDW and so glad you have more trips in the works. I am trying to plan a trip to DL within the next few years for Samantha and I - I'd love to check it out!
Old 11-29-2008, 05:18 PM   #156
2xcited2sleep
DIS Veteran

What the heck have I been doing?? I could have sworn I was subscribed to your report but apparently not. Well the bright side is that I spent a delightful evening catching up with you and your family. You have a beautiful family! I'm sure I'll forget somethign that I wanted to comment on but here's what I'm thinking as of now:

Love that your kids got to judge the crazy potato head contest. Adorable!
Riding in the front of the monorail!
DH limbo-'ing
Your kids conked (sp?) out on the way to MNSSHP. Too cute!
Picture of your kiddos w/ Minnie and Pluto... adorable!
DD with her RnR pose with the wig!

I'm sure there was a lot more that I wanted to comment on. Sorry I didn't climb aboard sooner. I'll look forward to your upcoming trips!!!!

Old 11-30-2008, 02:02 PM   #157
julezdisney
Boo to the b!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xcited2sleep View Post
What the heck have I been doing?? I could have sworn I was subscribed to your report but apparently not. Well the bright side is that I spent a delightful evening catching up with you and your family. You have a beautiful family! I'm sure I'll forget somethign that I wanted to comment on but here's what I'm thinking as of now:

Love that your kids got to judge the crazy potato head contest. Adorable!
Riding in the front of the monorail!
DH limbo-'ing
Your kids conked (sp?) out on the way to MNSSHP. Too cute!
Picture of your kiddos w/ Minnie and Pluto... adorable!
DD with her RnR pose with the wig!

I'm sure there was a lot more that I wanted to comment on. Sorry I didn't climb aboard sooner. I'll look forward to your upcoming trips!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkluvsmickey View Post
Julia! How the heck did I miss your report? And now it is over. I've really enjoyed it! I can't believe how much you guys did in such a short trip - especially after driving that distance!

Your kids are adorable! And like someone else said, your whole family is so photogenic. All your pictures are great.

Sounds like you had a lot of magical moments on your trip! Very cool to ride in the front of the monorail - we still haven't done that.

I love the description of your kids riding CoP for the first time - classic!

I'm so glad your DH enjoyed his time at WDW and so glad you have more trips in the works. I am trying to plan a trip to DL within the next few years for Samantha and I - I'd love to check it out!
Well, thanks for coming on over, Michelle and Christine! And to be honest, I thought you two WERE here already!

But you know, we seem to have a little group formed all reading each other's reports so it doesn't surprise me if we just link through others and don't know where we started!

Thanks for the nice comments! I'm trying to get souvie pix together but I'm not doing well.... soo busy!
Old 11-30-2008, 08:45 PM   #158
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Is that a new ticker I am seeing, Julia???
Old 12-01-2008, 09:48 AM   #159
xoktenox
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
I do believe you are right about that Jackie ....
7-8/13- BWV~~3/14- OKW~~ 8/14- AS Music, VGF & Pop~~ 10/14- SSR (2nd anniversary!)~~11/14- ?? (Chris' 30th birthday)

Current PTR: August 2014 Birthday & Anniversary Celebration with the (GASP!) Non-Believers

Old 12-01-2008, 10:23 AM   #160
julezdisney
Boo to the b!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charleston Princess View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoktenox View Post
I do believe you are right about that Jackie ....
Erm..... you DOOO see a ticker.... howEVER.... I had to book it by tommorow and I spent my down payment money over the weekend.

SOOOO.... I will have to see if this is gonna happen or not! I had been hoping that my SIL and niece would want to go with, and that would help cut our room cost in 1/2- BUT, over the weekend, I found out they are going to a beach house in SC in June and SIL is not interested in going to Disney any time soon. Which is so sad because my niece will be almost 11 at the time of Rach's birthday (May 4th) and she's never been!

I'm sad to report the ticker will disappear tommorow, along with my ressie at midnight.

Oh well. At least I'm going in Dec '09!
Old 12-01-2008, 11:32 AM   #161
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

What a bummer!
Old 12-01-2008, 12:08 PM   #162
julezdisney
Boo to the b!

No no no, Jackie.

The proper response is, "I'll go w/you guys, Julia! I'll bring Chelsea- it'll be so fun!"

You can call in sick to work and so can Chels! Who cares if it's the end of the school year!

Yea, uh... ok...NOT!

Any takers?

I kid! I kid!
sorta....
Old 12-01-2008, 12:28 PM   #163
Alarose
Mouseketeer

Wonderful TR!

I just finished your TR (read some this morning and finished up during my lunch hour). It sounds like an amazing trip! Not everything went as planned, but does it ever? LOL

Your photopass pictures turned out wonderful. What is the cost of that? I still may look into that. I'll need to talk dh into it though lol My favorite picture is the one with you standing in front of the TOT and all acting scared too cute!

Your hotel seemed beautiful. There is another place i want to stay sometime now...thanks a lot! lol

Great great great! : )

Old 12-01-2008, 02:01 PM   #164
Charleston Princess
DIS Veteran

Oh, I like that idea! Where are you booked? Because it is raining and cold and I want to pretend for a little bit that there is a Disney trip in the near future.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:12 PM   #165
Laneychris
DIS Veteran

Great report!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: