Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-18-2010, 10:51 PM   #376
blossomz
Proud DVC owner since 2002!

You can get a free no obligation quote for that cruise thru mousefantravel..they are handling the group. It's going to be fun!
Old 08-19-2010, 01:17 PM   #377
Page4
Mouseketeer

I'm holding out to see if another FL resident special comes along.
Page4 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-02-2010, 11:20 PM   #378
vmprice
Earning My Ears

We wanted to say thank you to all for the super sweet FE gifts! Wish we could have met. Next cruise I will not do the Magical Express from WDW. We got in late that afternoon. I hope to see you on the Dream!
vmprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:24 PM   #379
BealsRwe
DIS Veteran

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmprice View Post
We wanted to say thank you to all for the super sweet FE gifts! Wish we could have met. Next cruise I will not do the Magical Express from WDW. We got in late that afternoon. I hope to see you on the Dream!
The important thing is you got onboard in time to sail!

3 Platinum DCL Cruisers!
19 DCL cruises, 1 Carnival, 1 Royal Caribbean, and counting!!!
BealsRwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:45 AM   #380
tlynk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmprice View Post
I missed the FE meeting as well for the same reason and was a little bummed. I wish I could have met everyone! There is always next time. I'm still enjoying my dried cherries. Those are so yummy! As far as the candy bars I received my daughter devoured them. She was in heaven was she ate the candy bar that had a different filling for each bite! I forgot the name of it??? Everything we received was so wonderful!!! Lots of good memories and keepsakes!! That was an awesome cruise! Our next one is planned for November of 2011. I don't know if I can wait that long??!!

DLR- too many times to count! (Offsite, DLH, DGC) Walt Disney World (offsite, DTD, Dolphin, CBR, WL (x2), CSR, POR, BC (x2), WL Club Level, SSR, BWV, VBR, POP, BCV) Disney Wonder 01/09 (3N Bahamas), 08/10 (5N Key West), 10/11 (7N Mexican Riviera), 5/12 (7N Alaska), 10/13 (7N Western Caribbean out of Galveston): Disney Fantasy 10/15 (Eastern Caribbean). DVC Owner - OKW 2010
tlynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 12:57 PM   #381
LWQuestie
I'm the Rocketeer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlynk View Post
As far as the candy bars I received my daughter devoured them. She was in heaven was she ate the candy bar that had a different filling for each bite! I forgot the name of it???
That was the SkyBar! I'm glad to hear she enjoyed it!

LWQuestie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:10 PM   #382
tlynk
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWQuestie View Post
That was the SkyBar! I'm glad to hear she enjoyed it!
Thank you so much!

DLR- too many times to count! (Offsite, DLH, DGC) Walt Disney World (offsite, DTD, Dolphin, CBR, WL (x2), CSR, POR, BC (x2), WL Club Level, SSR, BWV, VBR, POP, BCV) Disney Wonder 01/09 (3N Bahamas), 08/10 (5N Key West), 10/11 (7N Mexican Riviera), 5/12 (7N Alaska), 10/13 (7N Western Caribbean out of Galveston): Disney Fantasy 10/15 (Eastern Caribbean). DVC Owner - OKW 2010
tlynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:08 PM   #383
BealsRwe
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone. I'm not sure if any of you even read this thread since we have sailed. We are actually heading out on a 7 night western on the Magic in 16 days. It's time for another escape and getaway! You may remember that I lost my Mom to Ovarian Cancer June 25, 2010. Dad passed away on Nov 9, 2010, from Lymphoma, about 4 months after my mom. It has been a rough year. We couldn't think of a better way to get away, escape, relax, and spend some quality family time. We had originally booked the 4 night leaving on Nov 28th, but we were able to move our ressie to a 7 night leaving on nov 27th. Thankfully we are in central FL, so we can take advantage of the last minute cruises. We may just have to book our next cruise on the Dream when we are onboard.

3 Platinum DCL Cruisers!
Old 11-11-2010, 01:59 PM   #384
Teacher510
DIS Veteran

I'm so sorry for all of your sadness this year. I'm glad that you can get away and relax after all of your stress. Our cruise really helped me de-stress after my father's unexpected bypass surgery (thankfully he is doing very well ) and I am sure that your cruise will do the same.
Have a great time and I hope you get to book on the Dream. DD and her fiance booked their honeymoon on the Fantasy for July 2012.
~Ann Disney Inn 1989-All Star Sports 1994-All Star Music 1995-All Star Movies 2001-Swan 2002-Pop Century 2005-Pop Century 2006-Pop Century 2007-Dolphin/Wonder 2008 - Port Orleans French Quarter 2009-Wonder 2010-Coronado Springs 2011-Caribbean Beach 2012
Teacher510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 11:05 AM   #385
BealsRwe
DIS Veteran

Thanks for your positive thoughts :-) We had a great time on our 7 night western. We returned Saturday. It was a much needed break from everything. Dad's memorial is this Wed, Dec 8, so today is finishing up some things that need to be done. We did book the Dream onboard. We decided we wanted to sail on her during the first year so we didn't want to risk no FL res or CM rates. We took advantage of the 10% off, $200 OBC as we are Platinum Castaway Club, and the small deposit. We are sailing for Halloween...10/30/11.

3 Platinum DCL Cruisers!
Old 12-24-2010, 12:14 AM   #386
LadyOfNawlins
Mouseketeer

Delete

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: