Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2008, 04:31 AM   #16
momdad4kids
Mouseketeer

Awsome Deal

What an awsome deal,stay 4 get 3 free,for us anyhow as we were planning on 8 nites anyway.I was at work friday when Kris called and asked me if I had seen the deal on here (I had'nt) so she emailed Shannon our CAA travel rep to ask if we would qualifyand we did,she had already sent the requets before Kris ahd called and was just waiting to hear back from Disney.I talked to her myself just after I got off work,she had to wait over an hr just to get through to Disney that morning.I was concerned though after reading the fine print we would have to give up our park hopper option but we didnt in the end,we now have a 9 day park hopper pass,saved $771 USD AND have the $200usd gift card so in total almost a $1000 usd and with the exchange rate hovering around 25% this was all good news!
Old 11-11-2008, 09:33 AM   #17
momdad4kids
Mouseketeer

Thumbs up Finally the FOOD....

As many times as we have been away one thing remains true,we, like an army, travel on our stomachs It seems no matter where we go the thing we remember most is what we ate so Im assuming Disney will be no different.we have finalized ALL of our restaurants according to where we will be and what we will be doing. Our first day ,after we arrive,our flight gets in just after 10 ,we plan on doing a couple of hrs at MK then off to 1900 Park Fare for dinner @ 4;45 ......

Thurs ....Chef Mickeys @ 5:10

Fri..........50s Prime Time @ 4:05

Sat.........Crystal Palace @ 9:15am then on to Planet Hollywood @5:00pm

Sun........LeCellier @4:30

Mon.........San Angelo Inn @ 4;30

Teus.......Whispering Canyons (birthday Cake and all ) @ 5:00pm

Weds....Raglan Road ,Celtic Music and good food @4:00

We have had a terrible time deciding where to eat the last day We've never done Raglan Road before but everything we've read has been positive, Our kids love good music ,well any music actually, but I like celtic so
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: