Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2009, 11:37 PM   #196
anewmac
Ive got nothing planned whats an OCVP to do?

Seeing the pics of Margaritaville took me back.. I wanna to hange out with a drink by the pool again..

Love hearing how yall surprized everyone and glad P (err I lol I had him pick out of a bag LOL) matched everyone up good!
Old 04-05-2009, 01:58 AM   #197
MAGICFOR2
DIS Veteran

YEAH AN UPDATE! I'm glad you had so much fun at Margaritaville! It looks like a really cool place to visit! Too bad the tender was so crowded - I would have been worried we would sink!
MAGICFOR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-05-2009, 12:47 PM   #198
livingis2me
DIS Veteran

Thanks for finally updating!
For the record I had a Margarita. You're iced T and my margarita came out to over $20.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:13 PM   #199
heatherlynn444
DIS Veteran

really enjoying your report! you have a beautiful family!

Ft. WIlderness 89'~POR '95~Poly '97~GF RPC '03~GF RPC '07~AKL '07~GF RPC '08~CSR '09~ GF RPC May and July '09~Poly '10~BWI CL '10~POR and DCL '10~WL CL '10~GF RPC '10~WL CL/GF RPC '11~Poly CL/Dream double dip '11~ GF RPC Sept '11~GF RPC Feb '12~YC March '12~GF RPC April '12~DCL 5 night Magic May '12~GF RPC May '12~DisneyLand GCA and 1/2 harathon sept. '12~7 night on the Magic Oct. '12~Yacht Club Jan '13~Beach Club Jan '13~AKL Feb '13~Fantasy western April '13
Dec. AKL Dining Report
Sept. Deluxe dining report
June 2010 DCL Double Dip TR
heatherlynn444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:45 PM   #200
TheDisneyGirl02
I found my Disney Prince!
Animals that have gone through the taxidermy process scare like nothing else!

Yay!!! Another update!!!!

Loved all of the pictures, even the one of Sarah getting fussy!
Old 04-06-2009, 11:35 AM   #201
pperfectmom
Has the sense of direction of a manatee
What's a chachi?

Wow! Thanks for the updates. I'm so excited that we'll be on a cruise with you next year. I had no idea any of the Margaritavilles had pools. That will be a fun place to hang out after any excursions since I am rather fond of margaritas.

pperfectmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:39 AM   #202
elderfam
There is no such thing as too many Disney trips!

I am really enjoying your trip report! Looking forward to the next chapter!

[url='http://www.mickeypath.com/']

elderfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:26 PM   #203
nokidz
thanks Mickey, now I am an addict!!

love your pics of Margaritaville in Grand Cayman...........I wanna go back.......
past cruises

Feb 26th 2011 Eastern on the Magic!!! - graphic to come
future cruises
Nov 24th 2012 Western on the Fantasy!!! - graphic to come
nokidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 04:23 PM   #204
nenner1
I must've been distracted by the Cafe Press Logo Thong talk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anewmac View Post
Seeing the pics of Margaritaville took me back.. I wanna to hange out with a drink by the pool again..

Love hearing how yall surprized everyone and glad P (err I lol I had him pick out of a bag LOL) matched everyone up good!
Oh yeah, he did a great job! (LOL, I hope Arin thinks so...)
Actually I did finally run into her the last day so I know she did like the gift!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
YEAH AN UPDATE! I'm glad you had so much fun at Margaritaville! It looks like a really cool place to visit! Too bad the tender was so crowded - I would have been worried we would sink!
Gosh, I didn't think about sinking! Although it was getting to the point where we had waited so long we were ready to swim back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingis2me View Post
Thanks for finally updating!
For the record I had a Margarita. You're iced T and my margarita came out to over $20.
With tip or without? LOL.
For the record, everyone: I totally forgot we had drinks. Ron had to remind me of that. He says I now have to consult him before I post installments so he can remind me of the things I forgot. (em, yeah maybe if it hadn't yet again taken upwards of six months to get this baby done I wouldn't have forgotten so much, but that's better left alone!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherlynn444 View Post
really enjoying your report! you have a beautiful family!
Thanks so much for reading! I'm glad you are enjoying it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisneyGirl02 View Post
Yay!!! Another update!!!!

Loved all of the pictures, even the one of Sarah getting fussy!
That...is a common face around here for sure. LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pperfectmom View Post
Wow! Thanks for the updates. I'm so excited that we'll be on a cruise with you next year. I had no idea any of the Margaritavilles had pools. That will be a fun place to hang out after any excursions since I am rather fond of margaritas.
I'm so glad you stopped by my TR! Oh yes, it is a LOT of fun. We will for sure be going back next time, in fact we plan on spending the GC day exactly as we did this past time, we enjoyed it so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elderfam View Post
I am really enjoying your trip report! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Thanks for hopping onboard! I'm glad you are enjoying it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokidz View Post
love your pics of Margaritaville in Grand Cayman...........I wanna go back.......
Thanks! I know what you mean, I wish I were there, oh...right NOW! LOL.

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas 9/2011- NEW! TRIP REPORT! - Disney Magic 7 Night Western 10/2010: Trip Report - Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas 1/2010: Trip Report and Videos - Disney Magic 7 Night Western Double Dip 09/08: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 3 Night Bahamas 10/07: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas 03/07: Trip Report
nenner1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 05:21 PM   #205
frdeb1999
DIS Veteran

Loving the update and pics! That slide looks like lots of fun!
frdeb1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 01:36 AM   #206
anewmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenner1 View Post
With tip or without? LOL.
For the record, everyone: I totally forgot we had drinks. Ron had to remind me of that. He says I now have to consult him before I post installments so he can remind me of the things I forgot. (em, yeah maybe if it hadn't yet again taken upwards of six months to get this baby done I wouldn't have forgotten so much, but that's better left alone!)
I like hearing his 2cents after the fact LOL, and OMG its been 6+ months wow.. boy does time fly when your back to the real world!
Old 04-13-2009, 12:36 PM   #207
Tiggerfan14
Mouseketeer

Here are direct links to individual installments:

Introduction
Bring Back the Magic
Door Number Three
They Don't Dance Like Carmen No More
Gypsies in the Palace
Back to the Island
Perrier Blues
I Wish Lunch Could Last Forever
Christmas in the Caribbean
Quietly Making Noise
Carnival World
Fins!
Margaritaville

I love the title's to each adventure!! Awesome ! We are headed in October on the same cruise our first one! Have been to Key West before and can't wait to head back. The report is great !!!
Fins UP!
Old 04-13-2009, 01:13 PM   #208
nenner1

Quote:
Originally Posted by frdeb1999 View Post
Loving the update and pics! That slide looks like lots of fun!
Oh yes...it was! Thanks for reading!

Quote:
I like hearing his 2cents after the fact LOL, and OMG its been 6+ months wow.. boy does time fly when your back to the real world!
Yeah I can't believe it was that long ago. Y'd think we would have our TR's done by now... But it seems just like yesterday for me. I was back on the magnet thread yesterday looking for ideas for the next one and it really brought me back to the night before the cruise when I was spazzing trying to print and cut all of the magnets out! Memories!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerfan14 View Post
I love the title's to each adventure!! Awesome ! We are headed in October on the same cruise our first one! Have been to Key West before and can't wait to head back. The report is great !!!
Fins UP!
Thanks! It is getting hard to not repeat some titles (which I have done, shamelessly!) I mean with a catalog as huge as Buffett's is that really shouldn't be an issue but some things just fit so well I can't help but reuse them! Being such huge fans, we did miss the Key West stop on our trip...as much as we loved having two stops at CC, that is just one more reason we decided to go on another Western! Thanks for reading!!!

Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas 9/2011- NEW! TRIP REPORT! - Disney Magic 7 Night Western 10/2010: Trip Report - Royal Caribbean Independence of the Seas 1/2010: Trip Report and Videos - Disney Magic 7 Night Western Double Dip 09/08: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 3 Night Bahamas 10/07: Trip Report - Disney Wonder 4 Night Bahamas 03/07: Trip Report
Old 04-13-2009, 01:31 PM   #209
anewmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenner1 View Post

Yeah I can't believe it was that long ago. Y'd think we would have our TR's done by now... But it seems just like yesterday for me. I was back on the magnet thread yesterday looking for ideas for the next one and it really brought me back to the night before the cruise when I was spazzing trying to print and cut all of the magnets out! Memories!
Same here....
Im actually on the Creative DIS looking for tshirt ideas and more LOL Theres a LOT of cute ones if you sew LOL unfortunatly I cant LOL (or maybe its fortunatly )
Old 04-13-2009, 02:03 PM   #210
nenner1

Quote:
Same here....
Im actually on the Creative DIS looking for tshirt ideas and more LOL Theres a LOT of cute ones if you sew LOL unfortunatly I cant LOL (or maybe its fortunatly )
LOL, I saw ya there! Lois too!

I know what you mean, it is dance costume time again, this year I have five of them to alter!

I took home ec in 6th grade, we had a whole semester on sewing, our project was to sew a stuffed animal from a kit...OMG I got the tail done (the easiest part) and then I had to hand it over to my grandma or I would have gotten an F!

ETA: The stuffed animal...it was a skunk. I still have that bad boy. Aside from the tail it looks pretty nice! Gran did a great job!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: