Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-13-2008, 05:08 PM   #841
ttester9612
Magical Moments
 
ttester9612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,027

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand2270 View Post
Can we share?
Amy, for you yes we can....

How your darling daughter? Tell her I said Hi....

Are you packed for Vegas?
__________________
Teresa
ttester9612 is offline  
Old 11-13-2008, 05:12 PM   #842
sand2270
DIS Veteran
 
sand2270's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,971

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttester9612 View Post
Amy, for you yes we can....

How your darling daughter? Tell her I said Hi....

Are you packed for Vegas?
My darling daughter is doing well She is mad I am going to Vegas, so I had to promise to bring something back from FAO Shwartz. I am also taking her to see this next weekend since she loves ABBA
http://www.bjornagain.com/

LOL

I need to start packing for Vegas, my plan is to do most of it this weekend
sand2270 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-13-2008, 05:18 PM   #843
ttester9612
Magical Moments
 
ttester9612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,027

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand2270 View Post
My darling daughter is doing well She is mad I am going to Vegas, so I had to promise to bring something back from FAO Shwartz. I am also taking her to see this next weekend since she loves ABBA
http://www.bjornagain.com/

LOL

I need to start packing for Vegas, my plan is to do most of it this weekend
Don't wait to late in packing...you never know what might happen (like power going out while doing the been there, done that )
__________________
Teresa
ttester9612 is offline  
Old 11-13-2008, 05:19 PM   #844
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"
 
Sha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: ♥ Close enough to the magic! ♥
Posts: 6,609

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand2270 View Post
Shoot am I the only beer drinking girl on this thread? Sha can I have your beer??
Sure you can (and share with T)
__________________

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Sha is offline  
Old 11-13-2008, 05:20 PM   #845
sand2270
DIS Veteran
 
sand2270's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 2,971

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttester9612 View Post
Don't wait to late in packing...you never know what might happen (like power going out while doing the been there, done that )
LOL that's funny. I'll have a week if I start this weekend which should be plenty of time.

Let's just hope I don't miss my flight like I dreamed I did a few months ago. Can always drive there if that happens I guess.

You have another trip coming up soon too!
sand2270 is offline  
Old 11-13-2008, 05:26 PM   #846
ttester9612
Magical Moments
 
ttester9612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 3,027

Yep Yep Yep....28 days and counting.....I'm so ready to show Dad the "Mouse and Walt's World"
__________________
Teresa
ttester9612 is offline  
Old 11-13-2008, 11:04 PM   #847
ahoff
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: LI, NY
Posts: 1,911

Called up MS today, still nothing on the wait list. So, despite the decent airfares, I will wail until Jan or Feb to make another trip. Maybe during marathon weekend. Sometime soon, they told me I had 84 points I have to use before May.

But I did get invited up to Boston this weekend. Bedford, actually. Anyone near there? If the weather is decent we plan to bike into Boston, they say it is only 20 miles.
__________________
ahoff is offline  
Old 11-13-2008, 11:28 PM   #848
Mrsduck101
DIS Veteran
 
Mrsduck101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: OHIO
Posts: 705

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoff View Post
Called up MS today, still nothing on the wait list. So, despite the decent airfares, I will wail until Jan or Feb to make another trip. Maybe during marathon weekend. Sometime soon, they told me I had 84 points I have to use before May.

But I did get invited up to Boston this weekend. Bedford, actually. Anyone near there? If the weather is decent we plan to bike into Boston, they say it is only 20 miles.
Just had to say it was great meeting you! Wish it had been warmer, but it was still a great time. Shawn and Patty and I missed you at Animal Kingdom, we had a blast riding EE and taking pics

And yes, duckie screams like a girl on Space Mountain
__________________
duckie

Met my husband on the Disboards!

Mrsduck101 is offline  
Old 11-13-2008, 11:59 PM   #849
dismem98
Mouseketeer
 
dismem98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Plano. Texas
Posts: 410

I agree with Duckie aka Jill, had a great time and wish we had met more times.

Have been really busy since getting back, but just checked some photos. Too funny, bu the one of us at the bus sans Augie as some finger in it!!!!!!!!!! It's not too bad once I fix it I think so will post soon.

Am hoping to be there in Dec, but still making plans.

Had a blast with you and Shawn,
Patty
dismem98 is offline  
Old 11-14-2008, 07:59 AM   #850
MOREMICKEYFORME
2 Pirates + 2 Princesses= 1 Family!
 
MOREMICKEYFORME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Vermont
Posts: 1,049

I saw that ABBA show a few years ago!!! I LOVED IT!!!!
I am a big ABBA fan and we had great seats. No-one sat down the whole show. We were dancin in the aisles and in our seats!
MOREMICKEYFORME is offline  
Old 11-14-2008, 08:33 AM   #851
nurse.darcy
DIS Veteran
 
nurse.darcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,810

Good morning everyone. Wow only one more week till I find out just how much of a turn my life is going to take. . .finally. Anyway, miss you all, I have been TERRIBLY busy and just trying to keep it together. After the 19th I will share what has been going on, though I know some of you already know. Have a great day everyone and . . .

Happy Birthday Tracy
__________________
8/2007 - ASMu, 5/2008 - Pop, 8/2008 - POR & BWI, 9/2008 - POFQ, 12/2008 - Offsite, 3/2009 POR, 5/2009 - Pop, 7/2009 AKL. 10/2009 AKV and SSR, 1/2010 Grand California Villas, 2/2010 BLT, 5/2010 BWV, 7/2010 Pop
nurse.darcy is offline  
Old 11-14-2008, 08:36 AM   #852
jadedbeauty14304
DIS Veteran
 
jadedbeauty14304's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Niagara Falls, NY
Posts: 2,123

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurse.darcy View Post
Good morning everyone. Wow only one more week till I find out just how much of a turn my life is going to take. . .finally. Anyway, miss you all, I have been TERRIBLY busy and just trying to keep it together. After the 19th I will share what has been going on, though I know some of you already know. Have a great day everyone and . . .

Happy Birthday Tracy
Thanks Darce!!!
__________________
ASMu8/05 POP2/07 CSR12/07 POP5/08 DTD/POP8/08 BCV/BWV9/08 ASMo11/08 Offsite12/08, CBR1/09, POP/BCV 5/09, POP 6/09, BWV/SSR 8/09, BWV/ASMo 10/09, POFQ/ASMo 4/10
Tracy 33 DD 12
jadedbeauty14304 is offline  
Old 11-14-2008, 08:47 AM   #853
tawasdave
I may be getting older..but refuse to grow up
 
tawasdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northern Michigan- A little burg called East Tawas
Posts: 2,115

Happy Birthday Tracy..hope its a zip a dee do da day!!
__________________
tawasdave is offline  
Old 11-14-2008, 08:48 AM   #854
jadedbeauty14304
DIS Veteran
 
jadedbeauty14304's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Niagara Falls, NY
Posts: 2,123

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawasdave View Post
Happy Birthday Tracy..hope its a zip a dee do da day!!

Thanks Randy...lol Now I have that song stuck in my head....!!! LOL but really... thanks...lol
__________________
ASMu8/05 POP2/07 CSR12/07 POP5/08 DTD/POP8/08 BCV/BWV9/08 ASMo11/08 Offsite12/08, CBR1/09, POP/BCV 5/09, POP 6/09, BWV/SSR 8/09, BWV/ASMo 10/09, POFQ/ASMo 4/10
Tracy 33 DD 12
jadedbeauty14304 is offline  
Old 11-14-2008, 09:23 AM   #855
Ilivetogo
I really DO want to live there!
I circulate my paper clips at work so they all get used or I feel like they'd be sad if they didn't get a "turn".
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Suburbs of Philadelphia
Posts: 8,477

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Let me guess ... uummm ... 29?
(Just like me!)
__________________
Kris

Last edited by Ilivetogo; 11-14-2008 at 09:24 AM. Reason: messed it up
Ilivetogo is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.