Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 12:37 PM   #1651
tawasdave
I may be getting older..but refuse to grow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by acm563 View Post
Wow, did that ever bring back memories..... OMG I am OLD!!!!!

Um, ....oh never mind...
Old 12-30-2008, 12:40 PM   #1652
acm563
Passionate for Life~Are we there yet?~A dream is a wish your heart makes....~Can we all just get along~No more drama please

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawasdave View Post
Um, ....oh never mind...
Oh hon, forgive me..I wasnt making a reference to YOUR advanced age, its nice to know there are others older than me on this thread
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-30-2008, 12:42 PM   #1653
tawasdave

Quote:
Oh hon, forgive me..I wasnt making a reference to YOUR advanced age, its nice to know there are others older than me on this thread

TT you going to set there and let Ang talk about you like that?
Old 12-30-2008, 12:44 PM   #1654
acm563
Passionate for Life~Are we there yet?~A dream is a wish your heart makes....~Can we all just get along~No more drama please

Quote:
Well, sweetie, unlike YOU, Teresa knows that I love and adore her and knows that my reference to age has absolutely NOTHING to do with HER, so I am sure she will accept your apology
Old 12-30-2008, 12:45 PM   #1655
acm563

Quote:
Quote:
Well, sweetie, unlike YOU, Teresa knows that I love and adore her and knows that my reference to age has absolutely NOTHING to do with HER, so I am sure she will accept your apology
...and shouldn't you be busy selling cars or something???
Old 12-30-2008, 12:49 PM   #1656
tawasdave

Quote:
...and shouldn't you be busy selling cars or something???
Well I am soooooooooooooo busy that my son came home for a few days so I cleaned his pig pen car and waxed it...I did my daughters before Christmas..cleaned and waxed...of course my sons car...had a few issues...then the mechanics found a few more issues...and about $500 or so later...it may be able to get back to Lansing tomorrow...GEEZ...Merry Christmas to me...
Old 12-30-2008, 01:02 PM   #1657
acm563

Quote:
Well I am soooooooooooooo busy that my son came home for a few days so I cleaned his pig pen car and waxed it...I did my daughters before Christmas..cleaned and waxed...of course my sons car...had a few issues...then the mechanics found a few more issues...and about $500 or so later...it may be able to get back to Lansing tomorrow...GEEZ...Merry Christmas to me...
Awww, see how special you are that your son would do you the honor of his company for a couple of days. I just dont see what you are griping about My son shows me that same love every time a crisis arises with his car. I am not certain what he is going to do if he moves to Florida and Mom is 700 miles away...his response was there's always Western Union... ( I may move and change my phone number )
Old 12-30-2008, 01:30 PM   #1658
NH_Bubba
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand2270 View Post
When I was typing "I'm here I'm here" that image of him raising his hand at his desk all excited is what popped into my head for some strange reason. LOL

I envision an icon of a smiley sitting at a desk raising his hand all excited.
I'm stuck at work 2 only I've been busy trying to wrap up the last of my year end report.

Don't forget that Bushy hair if your creating an Icon. (Freddie Boom Boom Washington was my favorite though).
Old 12-30-2008, 01:35 PM   #1659
acm563

Quote:
Originally Posted by NH_Bubba View Post
I'm stuck at work 2 only I've been busy trying to wrap up the last of my year end report.

Don't forget that Bushy hair if your creating an Icon. (Freddie Boom Boom Washington was my favorite though).
Hi Bart Hope you have a wonderful New Years and you just reminded me I was in the middle of my Tuesday report when I was sidetracked by emails.... so back to work for me..... (for the moment anyway)
Old 12-30-2008, 01:43 PM   #1660
NH_Bubba
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Hi Bart Hope you have a wonderful New Years and you just reminded me I was in the middle of my Tuesday report when I was sidetracked by emails.... so back to work for me..... (for the moment anyway)
Thanks Angy Hope you have a wonderful New Year As well. - I did get to go out for a short bike ride on Sunday It was only an hour and a half but was great, Got home in time to watch my Pats win (Sory Bills Fans), Than had to watch Brett cheat us out of the playoffs for a second time by losing.
Ooh well like they say 2 out of 3 aint bad.
Old 12-30-2008, 01:45 PM   #1661
tawasdave

Quote:

Oh come on Horshack was the bomb....
Old 12-30-2008, 01:46 PM   #1662
acm563

Quote:
Thanks Angy Hope you have a wonderful New Year As well. - I did get to go out for a short bike ride on Sunday It was only an hour and a half but was great, Got home in time to watch my Pats win (Sory Bills Fans), Than had to watch Brett cheat us out of the playoffs for a second time by losing.
Ooh well like they say 2 out of 3 aint bad.
Wow, what a cool way to end the year, a nice bike ride and your team winning the "battle" if not "the war" ! Lets hope for a few more nice weekends to help ease us thru the pain of winter and Spring will be here before we know it and you can make plans for many more bike rides ....
Old 12-30-2008, 01:48 PM   #1663
acm563

Quote:
Oh come on Horshack was the bomb....
Is that because the two of you relate so well.....

(what would life be like without you to pick on??? )
Old 12-30-2008, 02:01 PM   #1664
tawasdave

Quote:
Is that because the two of you relate so well.....

(what would life be like without you to pick on??? )

Don't make me come down there....
Old 12-30-2008, 02:12 PM   #1665
acm563

Quote:
Don't make me come down there....
Yea yea yea, to paraphrase Carrie..." all I hear is blah, blah, blah" and if you come down here now you will find an empty house as of tomorrow night, but let me know you can come care for Meowey the cat and Boris the hampster and Mom wont have to... but oh, wait forget it...I recall the way you treat your poor beautiful mutt of a dog so forget it, I want to come home to a cat that is alive....

...and wait and come down durng the summer when it is nice and we can go to BG or the beach.....

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: