Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2008, 12:54 PM   #1546
ttester9612
Magical Moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha View Post
Well, you can continue to play with Mr. Potato Head.............
I was doing that, but I'm bored with it now.....
Old 12-24-2008, 02:02 PM   #1547
CastleCreations
Would take a cruise just to see Brent...
I will have to buy that tag fairy a mini sewing machine and teach her a thing or two...
Had some trouble turning under the perfect bun

PLEEEEESSSSEEEE tell me to get off the computer and wrap some presents...
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-24-2008, 02:21 PM   #1548
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastleCreations View Post
PLEEEEESSSSEEEE tell me to get off the computer and wrap some presents...
Can you wrap some presents for me too???

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Old 12-24-2008, 04:34 PM   #1549
CastleCreations
Would take a cruise just to see Brent...
I will have to buy that tag fairy a mini sewing machine and teach her a thing or two...
Had some trouble turning under the perfect bun

Quote:
Can you wrap some presents for me too???
I just finished wrapping...thank goodness. Now the cooking begins...I'm not sure why we have to have a spread on Christmas eve AND Christmas...I wonder if my guests will eat some poptarts instead...LOL
Old 12-24-2008, 04:46 PM   #1550
Kimmielee
The first person to reply on any thread needs to quote the OP. That way when someone does the delete of nevermind edit we know what was thereUncle Larry can do anything!

It's been a non-stop day for me... Up at 6:30, worked from home 7:00 to 10:45 (had to put in 3.75 hours)... then Noah had 2 friends over (due to their parents working). My Brother put up my new 42 inch LCD TV so it's all ready for Noah's Wii that Santa will deliver... he just left. We had to build the stand for the TV to sit on... oh my gosh... EASY TO ASSEMBLE my donkey butt!!!

I finished wrapping Noah's presents from me... and now I'm making spaghetti and meatballs for my girlfriend and her daughter who will be spending the evening with us. We also have to make a birthday cake for Jesus and cookies for Santa... OH MY GOSH... I love every minute of it... well, except for the EASY TO ASSEMBLE tv stand...

Old 12-24-2008, 04:52 PM   #1551
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CastleCreations View Post
I just finished wrapping...thank goodness. Now the cooking begins...I'm not sure why we have to have a spread on Christmas eve AND Christmas...I wonder if my guests will eat some poptarts instead...LOL
LOL, I havent wrapped anything yet! but there are always gift bags (easy way out). I am cooking stew and will light the Luminaries soon

I got my tree up and decorated today (used the smaller 4.5 ft one that we called Georges tree) and just found the time for our Christmas Eve service at 11pm. Except for the warm weather, I do believe I feel Christmas is truly in the air around here. There is one tradition we didnt do this year at all though, but its okay.

• °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Old 12-24-2008, 06:24 PM   #1552
PirateMel
DIS Veteran

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to all my Dis Friends

Just finally finished shopping, and wrapped all that I bought.
Old 12-24-2008, 07:11 PM   #1553
Sha

did you get the thing done for your mom???

Old 12-24-2008, 09:59 PM   #1554
nurse.darcy
DIS Veteran

Sha, thank you for the christmas card. Finally checked the mail today. Beautiful. Have a wonderful Christmas.

To all my wonderful Disfriends

HAVE A BEAUTIFUL AND BLESSED CHRISTMAS
8/2007 - ASMu, 5/2008 - Pop, 8/2008 - POR & BWI, 9/2008 - POFQ, 12/2008 - Offsite, 3/2009 POR, 5/2009 - Pop, 7/2009 AKL. 10/2009 AKV and SSR, 1/2010 Grand California Villas, 2/2010 BLT, 5/2010 BWV, 7/2010 Pop
Old 12-25-2008, 07:06 AM   #1555
Sha

Merry Christmas!!!

Here is a little trivia for you... did you know that Christmas was BANNED in Mass.??? It started with the Pilgrams

Old 12-25-2008, 07:42 AM   #1556
katydidbug1
Mrs. Smee, My Heart Belongs to a Pirate.

Merry Christmas

Waiting on my parents to get up. I was informed that Santa wouldn't come until the AM...LOL I guess its a good thing for me that I know that Santa isn't a morning person, so here I sit in the livingroom, enjoying a cup of coffee and watching a Christmas gift from my Honey with my Step-Brother.
Old 12-25-2008, 07:52 AM   #1557
Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydidbug1 View Post
Merry Christmas

Waiting on my parents to get up. I was informed that Santa wouldn't come until the AM...LOL I guess its a good thing for me that I know that Santa isn't a morning person, so here I sit in the livingroom, enjoying a cup of coffee and watching a Christmas gift from my Honey with my Step-Brother.
is it moving?? doing tricks???

Old 12-25-2008, 07:54 AM   #1558
katydidbug1
Mrs. Smee, My Heart Belongs to a Pirate.

Quote:
is it moving?? doing tricks???
ummm Sorta....its the 5th season on NCIS...lol
Old 12-25-2008, 08:02 AM   #1559
Sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydidbug1 View Post
ummm Sorta....its the 5th season on NCIS...lol
You omitted that you had opened it already LOL

Old 12-25-2008, 08:03 AM   #1560
Disneyfan63
DIS Veteran

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Today I opened my gifts, and my friend Pam has given me the most unique gift I have ever received. The gift is from Avon.

It is a battery-operated, heated ice cream scoop.

Kimmielee: Anything labeled "easy to assemble" is that for only the manufacturer. I think it's an unwritten cosmic law.

Jim

Magical Memories:

1982--offsite; 2000-ASSp; 2003--ASMu; 2004--POFQ; 2005--WL; 2006 May--PC; 2006 Dec.--DCL Wonder and BC; 2007--DCL Wonder, ASMo and AKL

Future Trip:

Probably 2012 or later.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: