Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2008, 12:44 PM   #1
i<3castawaycay123
Jesus Freak and proud of it! :)

KIDS ONLY!! Sep. 26, 2009

Hey everybody! My name is Chappel and this will be my 4th cruise!! Please tell your parents username and your name and age when we are on the cruise!
These will be the kids with me and their ages when we go on the cruise:
Me- 14
Chloe-sister- 11
Cole-brother- 6
Anna Rae-cousin- 4

Hope I see some replies quickly!

we are not trying to entertain the critics. i'll take my chances with the public. - walt disney
i<3castawaycay123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 07:55 PM   #2
i<3castawaycay123

Come on kids!! We did this on my last cruise and it was soo much fun when you get to meet everybody!

we are not trying to entertain the critics. i'll take my chances with the public. - walt disney
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-10-2008, 11:42 AM   #3
Disney Sweetie
DIS Veteran

Just bumping you up so your thread doesnt get lost in the shuffle!!

11 Night Southern CaribbeanWB TransAtlantic 20073 Night Wonder5 Night Special Magic7 Night Eastern CaribbeanWB TransAtlantic 2010
Disney Sweetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 12:01 PM   #4
i<3castawaycay123

Thank you!

Old 10-13-2008, 03:48 PM   #5
sftnslky
**May every day be filled with Magical memories**

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by i<3castawaycay123 View Post
Hey everybody! My name is Chappel and this will be my 4th cruise!! Please tell your parents username and your name and age when we are on the cruise!
These will be the kids with me and their ages when we go on the cruise:
Me- 14
Chloe-sister- 11
Cole-brother- 6
Anna Rae-cousin- 4

Hope I see some replies quickly!
My moms screenname is SftNSlky!! Hi chappel my name is Jennah, im going to be 13 on the cruise ... this will be my 4th cruise also Oh and my 9 year old sister who will be 10 on the cruise would like to be ur sister, chloe's penpal!! So...what other cruises have you been on? Ive been one carnival once i didn't really like it... then we went on disney magic!! i loved it...recently we went on the magic again...i went with my BFF rachel, rachy is her nickname!! She might come again or my other BFF emily!! here are some of my likes and dislikes! Likes: I love to shop with my bffs , hangin' out, playing on the computer dancing , and a lot more lol!! Some of my dislikes are ummm idk...

(P.S. I might have a different screenname...this is my mom's )

Xx~Peace & Love~xX
Jennah-12 Going On 13-Me
Macy-9-My Sister
Kasey & Kaleb-7-My Twin Bro's
Mom!!
Dad-Computer Consultant
Mark-Uncle
Rachy/Emily-Bff!!

Last edited by sftnslky; 10-13-2008 at 03:54 PM.
sftnslky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:55 PM   #6
i<3castawaycay123

HI!!!! im soooooooo glad somebody replied! I pretty much screamed when i saw that somebody repiled!! lol! I have benn on 3 other disney cruises! they are soooooo much fun. I would much rather go on a cruise than just go to the beach. One of my favs is cheerleading. i cheer competitively for the United Cheerleading Blue Devils. I am 13 and will turn 14 on the cruise. (what a great bday present huh??) What is your favorite thing to do on the Deisney Cruise?

Old 10-13-2008, 05:36 PM   #7
sftnslky

Talking Lol!

Quote:
HI!!!! im soooooooo glad somebody replied! I pretty much screamed when i saw that somebody repiled!! lol! I have benn on 3 other disney cruises! they are soooooo much fun. I would much rather go on a cruise than just go to the beach. One of my favs is cheerleading. i cheer competitively for the United Cheerleading Blue Devils. I am 13 and will turn 14 on the cruise. (what a great bday present huh??) What is your favorite thing to do on the Deisney Cruise?

Lolz!! well I'm glad ur happy! =P well last time i went on disney i pretty much swam all day lolz!! but the great thing i like about it is that i get to go around anywhere i want...and its safe to do that!! whats ur fave music?? i like the jonas brothers, miley cyrus, some of demi lovato, hawk nelson, and a lot more!! Sooooo...lol!! I also like to go outside on the deck of the cruise look @ the water...it makes me kinda dizzy but it is pretty!! i used to chearlead but it wasnt competitive now i dance but its not competetive lol im also going to take drumming!! im also going to do basketball lol!! Do you have a myspace...maybe we can be friends on there!! AHHHH im so excited!! If you dont have a myspace maybe you can go to this site..im on there all the time so we can also talk on there!!

www.cartoondollemporium.com

So enough about me..lets hear somethings about you!

XxPeace & LovexX

Jennah-12 going on 13-Me!
Macy-10 going on 11-My Sister!
Becca-Mom!
Earl-Dad-Computer Consultant!
kasey & kaleb-7-twin lil' bros!

Old 10-14-2008, 09:41 AM   #8
i<3castawaycay123

OMG!!! i LOVE the jonas bros Nick Jonas has my heart. I promise one day hes going to wake up and say, I love Chappel!! lol~ What is ur fav song by them? No i dont have a myspace. too bad. Thats cool that u dance! How old r ur bros going 2 be on the cruise? I have a little bro who will be 6 on the cruise and would like some friends. his name is Cole. Where do u live? I live in good ole Tennessee! hehehe i love these little smilies!

Old 10-14-2008, 03:11 PM   #9
sftnslky

Thumbs up

Quote:
OMG!!! i LOVE the jonas bros Nick Jonas has my heart. I promise one day hes going to wake up and say, I love Chappel!! lol~ What is ur fav song by them? No i dont have a myspace. too bad. Thats cool that u dance! How old r ur bros going 2 be on the cruise? I have a little bro who will be 6 on the cruise and would like some friends. his name is Cole. Where do u live? I live in good ole Tennessee! hehehe i love these little smilies!
Oh really...i think about half jonas brothers fans think the same thing...! But My Heart Belongs to Joe !! oh and i went to a jonas brothers concert for my bday !! and when they were not so famous we saw them as an opening act for Aly and AJ !! My favorite song would have to be a toss up between Lovebug, S.O.S, and burnin' up!! My brothers will be 8 on the cruise but they would play with any boy 4 or older lol!! I live in The Good ole Golden State Stockton, Ca Sooo...do you like miley cyrus or hawk nelson...? Do you have any animals? I have 2 chihuahuas 2 cats and a fish! lol i know!!

XxPeace&LovexX
Jennah-12 Going On 13-Me!
Macy-9 Going On 10-My Sis
Earl-Computer Consultant-Dad
Becca-Mom
Kasey And Kaleb-7 going on 8- My Bros
Emily/Rachy-12/13-BFF

Old 10-14-2008, 07:17 PM   #10
hal001
Mouseketeer

Hello everyone. My name is cameron and I have a sister named Jenna. We will be coming on this cruise, too! But that is only if I do real good in 2nd grade. I am 7 years old but I will be 8 by the time we go on this cruise. My sister is 4 years old (will be 5).

This is going to be my 2nd cruise - I'm going on my first cruise 11/30/08 (actually I guess its my 3rd cruise - my parents took me on dcl when i was a baby)

(this is my mom's sig but maybe I will get my own sometime ).
Old 10-14-2008, 07:27 PM   #11
sftnslky

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal001 View Post
Hello everyone. My name is cameron and I have a sister named Jenna. We will be coming on this cruise, too! But that is only if I do real good in 2nd grade. I am 7 years old but I will be 8 by the time we go on this cruise. My sister is 4 years old (will be 5).

This is going to be my 2nd cruise - I'm going on my first cruise 11/30/08 (actually I guess its my 3rd cruise - my parents took me on dcl when i was a baby)

(this is my mom's sig but maybe I will get my own sometime ).

Oh thats cool! Me and chappel over here were just talking...we are kinda like penpals! but maybe my lil sis macy (is going to be 10 on the cruise) so maybe you guys can talk! My name is Jennah lolz !! Thats cool...there is also a couple Jenna's on the cruise !! Believe me, ive been on there a lot so i know my names!! Sooo... DANCING BANANA TIME!! lol i know im random! So i hope u have a good time on this thread and meet a lot of people before the cruise!!
Xx~PeaceAndLove~xX
Jennah

Old 10-15-2008, 09:56 AM   #12
i<3castawaycay123

Hi Cameron!!! Im sooo glad someone else is on here too! I have a little brother named Cole and he is 5 but will be 6 when we go on the cruise. Would you like to meet him?

Jennah- I like Joe but i think Nick is cuter! IM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU GOT TO SEE THEM IN CONCERT!!!! that is like my dream, besides going out w/ Nick ahahaha!!! was it fun? wow yall have to go a long way to come to Disney world! yes i have a dog named Sandy. she looks like the dog off of Annie. Hey, umm my sis Chloe said that she might like to meet someone I will ask her if she wants to talk to ur little sis.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:26 AM   #13
sftnslky

Smile

Quote:
Hi Cameron!!! Im sooo glad someone else is on here too! I have a little brother named Cole and he is 5 but will be 6 when we go on the cruise. Would you like to meet him?

Jennah- I like Joe but i think Nick is cuter! IM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU GOT TO SEE THEM IN CONCERT!!!! that is like my dream, besides going out w/ Nick ahahaha!!! was it fun? wow yall have to go a long way to come to Disney world! yes i have a dog named Sandy. she looks like the dog off of Annie. Hey, umm my sis Chloe said that she might like to meet someone I will ask her if she wants to talk to ur little sis.
I know...we have to take 2 different planes for 7 hours!! we have done it before. OK this is what we do...we drive to sacramento, we take a plane for about 3 hours to Texas and then about 4 hours to get to Florida!! Its a long trip but its worth it!! Awww that must be a cute dog!! Macy has a penpal already and she is determined to not have anybody else even though they dont even talk so ill talk to her! Sooo...we might stay in the nick hotel in florida before we go on the cruise...i have to give that place its props but disney is better!! So...whats your favorite TV shows?? Your favorite movies? Mine are...lol...a lot!! But my favorites would have to be So you think you can dance, hannah montana, dancing with the stars, wizards of waverly place, what i like about you, sabrina the tinage witch (these are just a few lol) some movies are...lol...you go first!!

Old 10-15-2008, 12:52 PM   #14
i<3castawaycay123

One of my fav movies is A Walk to Remember. THE SADDEST MOVIE EVER!!! I have a lot but I cant narrow it down. My fav tv show is Full House and American Idol. LOVE THEM!! My bro said that he would like to meet 1 of ur litlle bros. sorry he says he cant do twins! hes 5 sorry. it doesnt matter which one. OO i have an idea we will just tell him that they arent twins. how does that sound? r u homeschooled?

Old 10-15-2008, 02:30 PM   #15
sftnslky

Talking

Quote:
One of my fav movies is A Walk to Remember. THE SADDEST MOVIE EVER!!! I have a lot but I cant narrow it down. My fav tv show is Full House and American Idol. LOVE THEM!! My bro said that he would like to meet 1 of ur litlle bros. sorry he says he cant do twins! hes 5 sorry. it doesnt matter which one. OO i have an idea we will just tell him that they arent twins. how does that sound? r u homeschooled?

I know ive seen that movie its super sad!! lol thats funny "sorry i cant handle twins" i understand! i barely can !! well i guess kaleb would be good friends with him... ya im homeschooled are you?? hmmm...i love full house and american idol!! did you want cook or archuleta to win?? i wanted cook!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: