Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2011, 08:44 PM   #901
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyCrazedMom View Post
Does your DS play for the Huskies? I have 2 family members and a friends son on that team and they just played at the Joe yesterday!
No he plays for Trenton Mite B.. Do they play for Mite A by chance? I know a couple people on that team. One being the goalie... My son's team won yesterday.. They were so excited. Although I think seeing the Little Caesar guy was more exciting than winning the championship
Old 03-07-2011, 08:58 PM   #902
lovebuzzandwoody
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi Love!!!! So happy to see you. Hope the family is doing well. My Abby is turning 3 next week, can you believe it!!!!

How can that be??? I guess I shouldn't be so shocked... afterall, my Abby has somehow gotten to be 14!!!

The family is great! We're living in Florida now! I've gone back to work teaching. Life is wonderful!

I hope all is well with your family too! Any trips to the World planned?

lovebuzzandwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-07-2011, 09:34 PM   #903
MickeyCrazedMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Leafs View Post
No he plays for Trenton Mite B.. Do they play for Mite A by chance? I know a couple people on that team. One being the goalie... My son's team won yesterday.. They were so excited. Although I think seeing the Little Caesar guy was more exciting than winning the championship
We aren't a hockey family so I don't kow the different levels. The boys are ages 8-9. Don't want to put their full names out there but the ones I know are Zander, Cooper and Nicklas. They also won! Congrats to your son
Old 03-07-2011, 09:45 PM   #904
MickeyCrazedMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebuzzandwoody View Post
How can that be??? I guess I shouldn't be so shocked... afterall, my Abby has somehow gotten to be 14!!!

The family is great! We're living in Florida now! I've gone back to work teaching. Life is wonderful!

I hope all is well with your family too! Any trips to the World planned?
It's just crazy how fast they grow, isn't it! I am jealous that you live in Florida. Where are you at?

We are good. Just keeping super busy with dance, karate, basketball, etc, etc. Alway something going on with 3 kids! I started selling Miche Bags part time so that is helping to save for a trip. We always have a trip in the planning stages, just have to find a way to pay for it! We have had a few vacations set up that we had to cancel in the past few years. My husbands brother passed last year and a few pay cuts at work have made things tough. But we are on the upswing and I am determined to get us there in the fall. Abby asks me almost every day if we are going to Disney World today. I have trained her right!
Old 03-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #905
lovebuzzandwoody
DIS Veteran

Quote:
It's just crazy how fast they grow, isn't it! I am jealous that you live in Florida. Where are you at?

We are good. Just keeping super busy with dance, karate, basketball, etc, etc. Alway something going on with 3 kids! I started selling Miche Bags part time so that is helping to save for a trip. We always have a trip in the planning stages, just have to find a way to pay for it! We have had a few vacations set up that we had to cancel in the past few years. My husbands brother passed last year and a few pay cuts at work have made things tough. But we are on the upswing and I am determined to get us there in the fall. Abby asks me almost every day if we are going to Disney World today. I have trained her right!
We are in the panhandle... Panama City Beach... 6 hours to Disney! Wish we were closer but hey, it's closer than NC and A LOT closer than MI!

Never heard of Miche bags... will have to google that and let you know if I *need* anything!

Sorry to hear about your BIL... that is so sad. And the pay cuts... ugh! Seems like that is happening everywhere up there and you just have to accept it and be thankful you still have a job. Frustrating!!!

I hope you can get to Disney in the fall! What a great time to visit the world. We're headed over right after school lets out for us at the end of May. Going to our first Star Wars Weekend!

lovebuzzandwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #906
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We aren't a hockey family so I don't kow the different levels. The boys are ages 8-9. Don't want to put their full names out there but the ones I know are Zander, Cooper and Nicklas. They also won! Congrats to your son
It is with that age group.. Small world..
Old 03-19-2012, 04:09 PM   #907
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

OMG I can't believe its been a year since we all chatted. How is everyone enjoying this bizare weather? Last weekend we went to the Upper Peninsula! This was the first time I went anywhere further than just crossing the bridge. So beautiful up there. We went skiing.. Well got in what we could with the crazy weather. We went to Pine mountain, Mount Bohemia, and Mount Marquette. I want to go back up there this summer to go camping and do some water sports.. Who has been and can you recommend certain areas?
Old 03-19-2012, 04:20 PM   #908
Geoff_M
DIS Veteran, DVC Member, "Cum Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc"

For sure, make it up to the Keweenaw Peninsula (Houghton/Hancock, Eagle River, and Copper Harbor), with stops at Munising to see the Pictured Rocks. Lots of camping and State Parks. We'd never been "left of the Bridge" before our daughter started going to Michigan Tech, but we both love the Keweenaw and my wife would love to buy a 2nd home up there.

"Cry 'Havoc', and let slip Tomas Holmstrom!!!"

"In-a da crease... Out-a da crease... In-a da crease... Out-a da crease!!!!"

"Way, way back many centuries ago... Not long after the Bible began..."
Geoff_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #909
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

Thanks.. I forgot we also went to Mt. Ripley! Stayed at the Super 8 across the street from there. Great view.. I definately want to do Pictured rocks. We have kayaks so we plan on going there. I also want to do tequanimum falls. We like to hike too! Thanks so much for the advice!
Old 03-19-2012, 10:50 PM   #910
Yzerbear19
I'm beautifully tragic - Elphaba (Wicked)

The weather sure has been weird, but I'm enjoying it. I know we'll probably get hit with at least one more dose of winter. We took my one year old niece to Dow Gardens on Sunday to see the butterflies. It was a beautiful day to be outside.

Yzerbear19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:15 AM   #911
WL Fan
Mouseketeer

It's almost like it's too good to be true, isn't it? Windows open all night in March?
POFQ, March 2010
POFQ, Feb 25-March 4, 2012
WL, Dec 3-6, 2012 "Just Us Two"
WL Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:05 PM   #912
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

Thats the best part.. I love to sleep with the windows open
Old 04-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #913
S. C.
Loves to snorkel
Swam with the dolphins
Got soaked on BTMRR
Another tag

Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Deborah Ross Adams accused of lying under oath

Posted: 04/19/2012
Ross Jones
(WXYZ) - Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Deborah Ross Adams is accused of lying under oath, forging her lawyer's signature to a court document and lying to the Michigan Judicial Tenure Commission (JTC).
Adams is accused of doing this during her divorce proceedings last year, according to the JTC’s three-count complaint. She was married to former Detroit Deputy Mayor Anthony Adams for 31 years
The JTC complaint also says that Adams repeatedly called the staff of Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Mary Ellen Brennan, who presided over her divorce case, though she was told it was improper and that she should stop contacting the court.
7 Action News tried contacting Adams, but she could not be reached.
JTC officials also could not be reached for comment, but their complaint states that the body has asked the Michigan State Supreme Court to hold a hearing on the matter.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/local_n...#ixzz1tSKk653y
..................If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

There's a great big, beautiful tomorrow shining at the end of every day!

S. C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:35 PM   #914
3Leafs
DIS Veteran

Target has Red Wing gear 50% off!! I bought a few things today
Old 05-02-2012, 04:55 PM   #915
lilmissdisney216
Pawsitively Lovin a Labrador!

Just may need to make a Target trip in the not too distant future.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: