Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2008, 09:52 AM   #1
mickeysgirl17
Wish I was at Disney

Let the planning begin! Dec. 2008 PTR! How to convince your DH to go back! Pics!

Welcome Welcome Welcome to my PTR!!! I'm so excited to get started!

I guess I should start with the basics:

Trip dates: December 6-14th, 2008 (8 nights, 9 days)

Tixx: Magic your way base tickets

Dining: deluxe dp!!! (I can't wait for this!)

Who we are:

Well, we're actually some crazy people from NYC who moved to Jacksonville, FL 5 years ago and had a DD who is now 5 and just started kindergarten. lol. Ok, so DH doesn't think he's crazy but he thinks I am, cause I'm obsessively planning yet another WDW vacation.

Here are some pics of us:

Me:

I love WDW and fell in love with it way before I ever stepped foot in it. I plan all trips whether to WDW or anywhere else for that matter. I don't like thrill rides, but I'll try the tame ones like BTMRR or Barnstormer. I currently work in retail on the weekends only but am studying to be a professional event planner.

DH:

Loves adventure, fighting with swords......

lol.

Ok...here's the real DH (sorry, DH!)

DH loved our last trip to WDW in 2006, but since then wants to try new places. Unfortunately for him, I want to go back to WDW and that's what we're doing!!!! He works in a bank call center and does mortgages, line of credits, and a bunch of stuff that I'm clueless about. He loves thrill rides. Mission space, tower of terror and RnR are his favs. He doesn't plan at all, but helps pay for the trip! (What a good sport.)

DD5:

aka the princess. Loves WDW as much as I do. Just started kindergarten and is having some seperation anxiety, but its apparently getting better. She loves disney movies, and toys. Her favorite rides are Peter Pan, Pirates, Dumbo, and the Indy speedway. Wants to live in the castle one day with mommy of course.

I'll leave it here for now.

Coming up: Previous trips, and how I convinced DH to go back again and my plans so far.

Thanks for reading!
First trip December 2006 9 Days at Pop Century, January 2007 1 day trip to MK, May 2007 1 day trip to MK, August 24th Pirate and Princess Party, May 2008 DD's birthday at MK! December 9, 2008 mvmcp May 2010 4 days offsite DD's 7th birthday and baby's 1st trip! December 2012 6 days at Pop Century, Deluxe dp, September 2015 , First Cruise on Disney Dream 4 night bahamian
Me DD DS

"Keep a weather eye on the horizon"-Will Turner

Last edited by mickeysgirl17; 09-11-2008 at 10:23 AM.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:30 PM   #2
mickeysgirl17
Wish I was at Disney

Anyone out there?
First trip December 2006 9 Days at Pop Century, January 2007 1 day trip to MK, May 2007 1 day trip to MK, August 24th Pirate and Princess Party, May 2008 DD's birthday at MK! December 9, 2008 mvmcp May 2010 4 days offsite DD's 7th birthday and baby's 1st trip! December 2012 6 days at Pop Century, Deluxe dp, September 2015 , First Cruise on Disney Dream 4 night bahamian
Me DD DS

"Keep a weather eye on the horizon"-Will Turner

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: