Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2009, 10:54 PM   #1276
punkin413
feel the magic, dang it!

erica - it's frightening to me how often we end up on here with the same idea. i was just getting ready to do some responses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottny View Post
great ending to your tr. It was a fantastic read and pics.

Maybe one day I will see you there, already met Dawn, been there done that. only kidding Dawn. Biff still talks about how someone knew him.

Hope you do write another one for your next trip but if you don't at least post pics. They are fun.

Now pimping happens-- click on the twitter in my siggie if you want to follow me in Europe. 19 days, almost 18 now.
thanks, scott! that's so funny how biff got a kick out of me knowing him. he's a DIS celebrity! i'm sorry i wasn't able to follow along...life has been CRAZY for me with work for the past 3 months!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlrababy View Post
Lots and lots of coming your way!! I can totally see you and Erica with your sweet babies at Disney!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarilas View Post
Dawn, you can have all my baby pixie dust - after four kids I will most definitely not be using it again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pooh'smate View Post
Dawn, here is some pixie dust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Elf View Post
Dawn, here is some baby pixie dust for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianWDWfan View Post
BABY PIXIE DUST PUNKIN !!

yOUR TURN IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!

JUST BELIEVE!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGICFOR2 View Post
What's fun is you have to "get lucky" to get lucky! I've been thinking about you - I'm sure you're next - we have VandyFan and SwansLoveDisney - good things come in 3's!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmillercrew View Post
Now we'll just wait for Dawn.
thanks for all the well wishes and pixie dust, everyone! i appreciate it. we've only been "officially" trying since august, so this is really only my 2nd cycle of trying. i got off the pill (after being on it for 14 years straight!) in june but we didn't start...um...."not preventing" until july. but i didn't start paying attention to my cycle and all that fun stuff until august. i just hope it happens soon but if it doesn't, i know there's a reason for it and it's all planned out for me. it does kill me though when i talk to people who say, "oh, we got pregnant on the first try."

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandyFan10 View Post
This will be an interesting thing to with Matt being a UT fan ....I told him that I'm carring this and I get to decide what it wears!! Sounds fair enough to me
i'm in the same boat! i think that deal sounds good to me and i plan on saying something similar to ray.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VandyFan10 View Post
....I can't WAIT for the day we could take our little ones to Disney would be SO much fun!!
me either! even if our kids are a year apart it would still be a blast! i'm hoping there won't be that much time between them though.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:58 AM   #1277
LISAMWDW
DIS Veteran

Congrats Erica!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sending Pixie Dust your way Dawn!!!
**2010 DISNEYLAND
2011-ROSEN SHINGLE CREEK**2014-CORONADO SPRINGS & DISNEYLAND

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-21-2009, 10:50 PM   #1278
VandyFan10
GoDoReS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkin413 View Post
erica - it's frightening to me how often we end up on here with the same idea. i was just getting ready to do some responses!
Great minds think alike! Or at least that's what we've always said....even if we were posting at the same time and almost the SAME THING on another report .....hmmmmm, yea it is kind of weird

Quote:
i know there's a reason for it and it's all planned out for me.
Very true statement and you always remember that no matter what it applies to!! (or you could go the easy route and steal that Chinese or Japanese baby you've had your eye on )

Quote:
i'm in the same boat! i think that deal sounds good to me and i plan on saying something similar to ray.
I don't think it will work, but I will fight, fight, FIGHT!!

And you let me know if you come up with a better idea

Quote:
me either! even if our kids are a year apart it would still be a blast! i'm hoping there won't be that much time between them though.
I would be wonderful however it pans out.....I CAN'T WAIT!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LISAMWDW View Post
Congrats Erica!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sending Pixie Dust your way Dawn!!!
Thanks Lisa
May, Oct 2011 - Off Property
May, Sept, Dec 2012 - Off Property
Jan 2013 - Polynesian!
March, Sept, Dec 2013 - Off Property
Jan 2014 - Animal Kingdom Villas
**I really think I'm missing one or two

The Vandy Girls are BACK!!
MY FIRST TR!!!!! Our Christmas Trip in PICTURES!!!! ~~Oh...and I'm obsessed with the Castle~~

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: