Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 08:05 PM   #3631
rcraw45425
I'm a 43 year old mom with a scar on my navel!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneeDisney View Post
Hello! We are staying the YC CL the week after Thanksgiving and I was reluctant to hand over my ADR schedule and let the IPO office make the ADRs, but I have to say they were wonderful. They were able to confirm ADRs for all my requests (within 10 minutes of my specific time) and got everything for me including Cinderella's Castle breakfast, California Grill and Le Cellier! I think that extra added bonus of having someone do the work for you is partially what Concierge service is all about!! GOOD Luck and have a wonderful trip!!!!
I'm glad y'all are having good luck with the Y&BC IPO. I have personally given up on them. They never made initial contact, then never returned my emails past the standard form "thank you for your email"..... with one exception. I spoke with that person one time , then no follow up from them. I gave up and handled the rest by myself. And they only got one of my original ADRs I wanted, the rest I have had to handle on my own. So far I am very disappointed in them.
offsite '71,'86,'95,'04,Swan'98,CR'98,GF'99,CR'01,CR'03,WL '04,Polynesian'04,YC'05,GF'05,POFQ'05,CR'05,YC'06, PBH'06,CR'07,AS Sports,YC CL1/08,GF11/08, HRH 07/09, WL CL 11/09, PBH 1/10, CR Tower Club 1 bedroom suite 5/10,Royal Pacific Resort Club 12/10, BWI,Disney Dream 4/11,CSR/Grand Floridian 12/11,CR tower 10/12, AKL 1/13, Polynesian 6/13,Polynesian 10/13, PBH CL 11/13, BC 3/14 (2 BR suite), Hard Rock Hotel for Diagon Alley Opening Day (7/14)
Old 09-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #3632
CR Resort Fan 4 Life
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtripli View Post
Hi Everyone

We'll be staying at YC/CL (first time for both-we've stayed standard at BC before) Anyway we will be arriving at the resort before check-in (probably about 11:00) and using ME. I was just wondering if there is anything I should know about check-in, arriving early etc. The whole CL will be a new experience for us. Hubby and I will be traveling with our "then" 20 month old son. I have a feeling the lounge will come in very handy for us. We will be there on Oct 18th. I am sooo excited!!
No matter what time you arrive tell a bellman that you have a Club Level reservation, so they will call to let them know you have arrived. Then a Cast Member or one of the other bellman will take you up to the lounge so you can check-in.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-09-2009, 10:59 PM   #3633
mmmears
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcraw45425 View Post
I'm glad y'all are having good luck with the Y&BC IPO. I have personally given up on them. They never made initial contact, then never returned my emails past the standard form "thank you for your email"..... with one exception. I spoke with that person one time , then no follow up from them. I gave up and handled the rest by myself. And they only got one of my original ADRs I wanted, the rest I have had to handle on my own. So far I am very disappointed in them.
I'm so sorry that you're having a hard time using the BC IPO office... I didn't have any problems with them for our stay in July, but then I did call them instead of emailing them. I think that may work better.

* Disneyland * Walt Disney World * Disneyland Paris ** Disney Wonder Bahamas * Disney Wonder Alaska *
*Grand Floridian Resort* Animal Kingdom Lodge * Polynesian Resort * Yacht Club * Beach Club * Disneyland Hotel * Grand Californian Resort *
Old 09-09-2009, 11:50 PM   #3634
mouskagirlie
Full-time Disney Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneeDisney View Post
Hello! We are staying the YC CL the week after Thanksgiving and I was reluctant to hand over my ADR schedule and let the IPO office make the ADRs, but I have to say they were wonderful. They were able to confirm ADRs for all my requests (within 10 minutes of my specific time) and got everything for me including Cinderella's Castle breakfast, California Grill and Le Cellier! I think that extra added bonus of having someone do the work for you is partially what Concierge service is all about!! GOOD Luck and have a wonderful trip!!!!

Cool, thanks for the input - it is encouraging to read some positive experiences! I guess you could say I am one of those 'Nervous Nellie's' (with a hint of 'control freak' ) I can't believe I am admitting that here .

Thanks again!

12/09: YC CL/WL CL (split stay) - celebration trip!
12/08 and 12/07: WL
12/00 and 12/98: CBR

Old 09-10-2009, 05:01 AM   #3635
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas

Good Morning!!

I'm happy to announce the *new* Concierge/Club Level thread is ready!

Concierge/Club Level Information - Part II (Sept 2009)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post33516401

The Mods will be closing this thread shortly. See you over at the new thread!!

Old 09-10-2009, 05:53 AM   #3636
tiggrbaby
We must work harder to stay under the radar for this oneWe always bring our own inflatable noodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelTori View Post
Good Morning!!

I'm happy to announce the *new* Concierge/Club Level thread is ready!

Concierge/Club Level Information - Part II (Sept 2009)
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post33516401

The Mods will be closing this thread shortly. See you over at the new thread!!
Thanks for all your work!

DISboards 2104 Book Challenge: 20/40
DISboards 2013 Book Challenge: 36/35
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: