Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2008, 10:23 PM   #76
Hedy
I'm 22 27 and I still kind of stammer
If you're old enough to hold a job, you're old enough to not burn popcorn

Well, now you see what happens when you send Ace to the kennel...he gets tattoos.
4/93-Dixie Landings*12/96-Dixie Landings*2/02-POR*DLR-8/05-Royal Stovall's Inn*3/06-POR*12/07-POFQ**8/08-POP/Dolphin*10/09-POFQSwan 12/10*Podcast cruise 12/10*AKV 8/11*AoA 1/13*AoA 4/13 Universal: 7/08 HRH, 7/09 RPR, 8/10 RPR
*A vegetarian and pescetarian do Disney dining 12/07*Hedy and the Carnivores 08/08*Hedy and Lexie Rock Vegas 12/08*
'Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten

Old 09-08-2008, 10:55 PM   #77
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkedupmomma View Post
holy crap.. i'm pretty much in love with yall and this fantastic ptr!! totally subbing!!
WELCOME!! You are too sweet, thanks for joining in!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwansLoveDisney View Post
Okay, how do I get adopted into your family?!?

More like Bill and I want to be adopted by you!! You went to Greece and the San Diego Zoo. BTW, those ankle rolls are really helping. The 2nd PT appt is tomorros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
Well, now you see what happens when you send Ace to the kennel...he gets tattoos.
Hedy, I seriously almost spit water all over my monitor, that was hilarious .
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-08-2008, 11:17 PM   #78
SwansLoveDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post

More like Bill and I want to be adopted by you!! You went to Greece and the San Diego Zoo. BTW, those ankle rolls are really helping. The 2nd PT appt is tomorros.
Oh, how is PT going?!?
Old 09-08-2008, 11:40 PM   #79
AZMickeyfans
It's in the attitude woman! I look HOT in my Caravan!!!
I'm famous for burning stuff!
kbd sill bok no no oda

Ok in my book you are TOTALLY normal. This is how we do DL. We book another trip before our current trip is even taken. We usually have 3 trips in the works. With the WDW trip this year we have had to go to DL only 3 times and we've been in serious withdrawl. I am currently the only AP holder for that park in the house (thanks to a girls only trip) and I whip it out whenever I want to feel powerful.

So I do not think you all are crazy. Thats why we are on the DIS. Sanity Justification.

Secondly, I love the hidden Mickey So cute!!!

Your plans sound GREAT. I'm about to rework EVERYTHING 24 days before we leave. AHHHH! Oh well, keeps me on my toes.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:40 PM   #80
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwansLoveDisney View Post
Oh, how is PT going?!?
We only had one session last week and will have one tomorrow, but he showed me how to stretch the muscles and work them so I do it 3 times a day. I also do the scar massage. His ankle is already more flexible. Ace doesn't understand why I am massaging Bill's foot and not petting him , he always jumps on the bed and nudges my hand wanting attention, silly dog.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:45 PM   #81
maroo
DIS Veteran

Thank you!

Thank you so much for your answers! More to read! Yeah!

Lauren can not walk or transfer. We can pick her up, though, as she is only 65 lbs. I don't think we care much about the people mover, but I am going to get her on Peter Pan if it kills me! I think we might have to practice...but we can do it. I have watched a video on you tube that shows these older people getting on the ride (I have NO idea what the purpose of that video is...but it has helped me!) so I have an idea of what it will take to get her on. I think we can put her between her parents as they are smaller than me. Or if only one of us can ride with her, then I can do that and put her beside me and just hold her up. Like we do on the big slides at a water park (but not anymore since she got rods in her back).

I have not heard of Passporters Open Mouse...I wonder if I have time to get it before we leave? Do you think it is worth getting it quick?

Thank you for your help!!
Old 09-09-2008, 01:08 AM   #82
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Congrats on booking yet another trip! Lucky girl!
Old 09-10-2008, 10:27 AM   #83
mom2mek
Obsessed with Disney

Tracy, that's great that you guys have that next trip planned! You are going to have a fabulous time! Too bad none of these trips overlap with our girls trip in December!

Love the video of Ace - thanks for the edit! And that dog was destined to become your baby if he had a HIdden Mickey on him, for crying out loud! That is hilarious and so very, very fitting! Love it!

Sara
Old 09-10-2008, 12:09 PM   #84
mkluvsmickey
DIS Veteran

Hey Tracy - how did I miss two updates? and fabulous ones at that!

You totally had be cracking up at your "booking another trip" post - love the use of your smilies! Congrats for booking another trip! Like others have said, I'm glad I'm not the only completely obsessed one out there! We have three trips planned for the rest of the year - one in October and two in December (of course I am less than three hours away ).

I love how you are sure to be home for Ace's birthday!

And the video was hilarious! I loved that I could hear your voice too - you have a very nice voice! And a bit of an accent?!
Old 09-10-2008, 12:39 PM   #85
DisneyJo
TGJ
Lost another competition
It's absolute bliss

OMG Tracy you'r hilarious, how fantastic you're going again, you're so lucky

On one of our TT rides we saw someone being transferred into the car, he was adult size and the CM's looked really helpful. I hope you can do it
Old 09-10-2008, 02:53 PM   #86
ddm118
Earning My Ears

Hi Tracy - I totally lurked through your previous trip reports, I am hooked and now subbing to this one! You are a remarkable woman and congrats on the weight loss!
Old 09-10-2008, 05:46 PM   #87
Stretchy Shorts
Earning My Beers

Old 09-10-2008, 06:08 PM   #88
TheDISneyFamily
°O° DIS Friendship Pixie °O°
I call it the Save & Splurge!
We're ready to meet some DIS'ers!

Hi Tracy! I'm stopping by to get caught up on your TR.

Hey... what's that smell? It must be those Stretchy Shorts!

Home Sweet Home - BWV - I'm going back to my happy place!

***DIS/TFW Friendship Pixie***
Old 09-13-2008, 02:44 AM   #89
Baloo

Laughter is the bloom
of a happy heart
Italian pixie
**WARNING**
Wand is a wooden spoon!

Tracy said
Quote:
That Bill and I have lost our flipping minds ?

That we couldn’t get our annual November trip out of our heads?

That Bill doesn’t feel complete unless he is stalking Kassie DePaiva every 6 months ?

That those Annual Passes keep burning a hole in our pockets and we want to get “our money’s worth out of them” ?

That we enjoy owing Disney money all year long ?

That the evil “dings” Southwest had round trip from Nashville to Orlando in November was $339 round trip for both of us ?

That Disney had a great room only code for Annual Passholders ?

That our insane, crazy, no self control, impulsive selves booked ANOTHER Disney trip 16 days after we get back from our October trip?

Yep, that’s it - that is the news.
I love it...you 2 ROCK!...that SOS smilie is hilarious! I know APs can be addicting.When I had mine I thought I got my money's worth but I think you and Bill shall be crowned the Queen and King of APs!!

I'm happy for y'all and for all of us because we're going to have LOTS of Tracy PreTR and TR to read!!

All your crafty stuff is so cute! You're really talented!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedy

I hope you're enjoying your time in Pigeon Forge! I love the Christmas Village shop there.For some reason it reminds me of Disney.

Old 09-13-2008, 06:48 AM   #90
DisMomAmy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by maroo View Post
Thank you so much for your answers! More to read! Yeah!

Lauren can not walk or transfer. We can pick her up, though, as she is only 65 lbs. I don't think we care much about the people mover, but I am going to get her on Peter Pan if it kills me! I think we might have to practice...but we can do it. I have watched a video on you tube that shows these older people getting on the ride (I have NO idea what the purpose of that video is...but it has helped me!) so I have an idea of what it will take to get her on. I think we can put her between her parents as they are smaller than me. Or if only one of us can ride with her, then I can do that and put her beside me and just hold her up. Like we do on the big slides at a water park (but not anymore since she got rods in her back).

I have not heard of Passporters Open Mouse...I wonder if I have time to get it before we leave? Do you think it is worth getting it quick?

Thank you for your help!!
Definitely worth getting "Open Mouse" before your trip - it has tons of good information. I read it for different information - autism & food allergies - but I imagine that it has information that would help you. It talks about each ride in detail and could help you with loading/transfer information. It's a must read for anyone with special issues in my opinion!

Hi Tracy!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: