Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-07-2008, 10:04 AM   #46
marivaid
My mother is a Pluto molester.

Tracy, the cabin looks amazing ! What have you got planned for the 25th and 26th ?? Wanna join us on TOT ?

December 2006 ASMO & POFQ ** July 2007 Poly, BWI & Pop ** October 2007 AKL & Pop **
December 2007 ASMU, WL, BC & POFQ ** April 2008 Pop & CSR ** July 2008 Poly ** January 2009 CSR **
July 2009 CSR ** January 2010 HRH ** August 2010 CSR ** October 2010 CSR ** March 2011 CSR **
Old 09-07-2008, 10:12 AM   #47
*KeepMovingForward*

DIS Veteran

Subscribing! Wow...you are so organized! I love all your shirt designs and plans. Your weight loss is amazing-you go girl!!!! The cabin is gorgeous!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-07-2008, 10:31 AM   #48
mrsksomeday
My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
Plans look good. Would Amy like Once Upon a Toy?
Hedy, thanks for thinking of that. Amy has a niece and would probably love to pick up some things for her there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyJo View Post
Wow Tracy you have been busy, all your crafty stuff is great, the tip envelopes are fantastic and I'm sure any CM that got one would be incredibly pleased

Your IL's house looks beautiful, have a lovely time and yes EE does have a single rider line, no need for her to get any FP's there
Hi Jo, thank you so much for saying those things. I can't believe we will be at the IL's cabin Wednesday. Thanks for the EE information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkluvsmickey View Post
Your plans sound great!

To answer a couple of your questions:
Last time I was at AK there was a single rider line for EE.

I'm pretty sure the "will call" at MK is at guest relations (to the right of the turnstiles). My mom had to use it last year to exchange her tickets.

You are going to LOVE MNSSHP - it is so much fun!! I am determined to stay until the end this time - even if it is by myself!
Thanks for the "will call" info. I can't wait for MNSSHP. I am trying to avoid all pictures, threads, and videos about it. I want to experience all the magic when we get there. I hope we stay the entire time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marivaid View Post
Tracy, the cabin looks amazing ! What have you got planned for the 25th and 26th ?? Wanna join us on TOT ?
Marina, I will find a way to meet up with you some where. Amy can join you on TOT, Bill and I will walk through the queue with you .

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KeepMovingForward* View Post
Subscribing! Wow...you are so organized! I love all your shirt designs and plans. Your weight loss is amazing-you go girl!!!! The cabin is gorgeous!
WELCOME!!! As I tell my friends I am Disney organized only, nothing else in my life is organized like my Disney planning . I enjoy making the designs. Thanks for the kind comments on the weight loss, I am really trying, Disney is a challenge all that great smelling/tasting food. I have really checked out the menus and am deciding exactly what I am eating before I even get there. Makes things easier for me. I will definately post picture of the cabin when we get back!!
Old 09-07-2008, 10:50 AM   #49
Poohtigeey
DIS Veteran

TRACY!!! You look fabulous!!! I was excited to see you had a new report! I haven't read it yet though! I saw your picture and I had to post! I'm so excited for your upcoming trip. I don't remember that pic of Bill w/ Kelly Monoco! Can't wait to hear all about your trip, and how exciting to be bringing a good friend to share it with! Sorry I haven't stayed up on your travels. I disappeared from here for a bit. I need to pay attention to your future Disney plans because I am determined to meet you and Bill sometime!
Old 09-07-2008, 10:58 AM   #50
mrsksomeday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poohtigeey View Post
TRACY!!! You look fabulous!!! I was excited to see you had a new report! I haven't read it yet though! I saw your picture and I had to post! I'm so excited for your upcoming trip. I don't remember that pic of Bill w/ Kelly Monoco! Can't wait to hear all about your trip, and how exciting to be bringing a good friend to share it with! Sorry I haven't stayed up on your travels. I disappeared from here for a bit. I need to pay attention to your future Disney plans because I am determined to meet you and Bill sometime!
MONICA!!! I am so happy to see you here. I would love to meet you some day too. I understand how real life intrudes on DIS life sometimes. The Kelly Monaco/Bill pic was from Nov. 2006, he hopes to meet her again in November, I wonder why ?
Old 09-07-2008, 11:15 AM   #51
Lifelong_Dreamer
DIS Veteran

Hi Tracy, I am here!

Your plans look great so far and how fun to be taking a Disney newbie along. I'm sure you guys will do a great job of showing her the magic.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:29 AM   #52
mrsksomeday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifelong_Dreamer View Post
Hi Tracy, I am here!

Your plans look great so far and how fun to be taking a Disney newbie along. I'm sure you guys will do a great job of showing her the magic.
Hi Lessa!! Amy loved the pictures of you and your family at WDW. They cracked her up as much as they did me. I was showing her when you were the family banner of the week on Enchanted. I can't wait to show her why we love Disney so much. Thanks for reading.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:12 PM   #53
Goofyluver
Knock Knock
edited to make myself look better!rrrrrrrooooooowwwwwwwrrrrr
...pssst pssst...
toilet paper is dangerous

Hi darlin! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT YOU AND MY FAVORITE GUY...(that cute Bill of yours)!!!!

Sorry I'm late. At least I'm only 4 pages late!!
And when we find ourselves in the place just right,
It will be in the valley of love and delight.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:15 PM   #54
MagiKitty

I'm in shape...shaped like a pear on two sticks

Hi again! I'm not stalking you, I swear! Just finished catching up here, I get so confused about what I'm reading where....your trip is amazingly planned and will be so much fun! I'm looking forward to getting to "know" Amy more...

I have some serious craft-envy. You're so talented!

I know those stinky-head people at the parks. Ignore them. They choose to open their mouths and show the rest of us just how stupid they are. My BF had many surgeries and years of PT to get to where he can walk now. I'm very proud of him, but we have to get a wheelchair at WDW, its just a lot of walking for all of us! And I don't know what it is about those CP boys, but they do have the most beautiful eyes!

Old 09-07-2008, 02:00 PM   #55
luvfigment
Member of the 'Jambo! WildBunch'
DIS Veteran

When you go to MNSSHP make sure you see Hallowishes!!!! It is AMAZING!!! I think it is some of the best fireworks I have seen! I keep going back and forth on doing the party or not when we go in Oct...DH doesn't feel like we need to go so I am going to think about it a little more.

Looking forward to seeing more of your plans when I get back!
1983 Off Property~1986 Polynesian~1987 Off Property~1988 Disney Village Resort~1989 CBR-Jamaica~1990 Swan~1992 CBR-Aruba~1994 Dixie Landings~1996 Dixie~1998 Grad Night at All Star Sports~ 1998 Dixie~1999 Yacht Club~2001 OKW~2004 Shades of Green~2005 AKL (DH's first trip)~2006 First trip to Disneyland-Paradise Pier~2006 AKL~Oct 2007 Disneymoon Polynesian~Sept. 2008 ASMu~Oct. 2008 Wilderness Lodge CL 1 yr Anniversary~Sept 2013 Wilderness Lodge~
Old 09-07-2008, 02:29 PM   #56
mrsksomeday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyluver View Post
Hi darlin! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT YOU AND MY FAVORITE GUY...(that cute Bill of yours)!!!!

Sorry I'm late. At least I'm only 4 pages late!!
Hi Jen and welcome!! Bill blushed when I read that to him, he said thank you . He loves hearing about how cute he it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiKitty View Post
Hi again! I'm not stalking you, I swear! Just finished catching up here, I get so confused about what I'm reading where....your trip is amazingly planned and will be so much fun! I'm looking forward to getting to "know" Amy more...

I have some serious craft-envy. You're so talented!

I know those stinky-head people at the parks. Ignore them. They choose to open their mouths and show the rest of us just how stupid they are. My BF had many surgeries and years of PT to get to where he can walk now. I'm very proud of him, but we have to get a wheelchair at WDW, its just a lot of walking for all of us! And I don't know what it is about those CP boys, but they do have the most beautiful eyes!
Stalk away, I don't mind! Amy is a sweetie, I am so glad she said yes about coming on the trip. Those stinky-head people will get my angry eyes if I hear bad things this trip. I know what you mean about the CP and gorgeous eyes. He gets away with murder by batting those blue eyes at me and he knows it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvfigment View Post
When you go to MNSSHP make sure you see Hallowishes!!!! It is AMAZING!!! I think it is some of the best fireworks I have seen! I keep going back and forth on doing the party or not when we go in Oct...DH doesn't feel like we need to go so I am going to think about it a little more.

Looking forward to seeing more of your plans when I get back!
Hi, we will definately watch Hallowishes. We usually do just the party things on party night, we figure we can ride rides on the other days we will be there. I mean if there is time to hop on a ride great, but we are there for the party stuff.

I will probably post at least one more installment before we leave Wednesday morning. I am taking my laptop so I might drop by to say hi while we are there.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:13 PM   #57
Goofyluver
Knock Knock
edited to make myself look better!rrrrrrrooooooowwwwwwwrrrrr
...pssst pssst...
toilet paper is dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsksomeday View Post
Hi Jen and welcome!! Bill blushed when I read that to him, he said thank you . He loves hearing about how cute he it.
Well, don't we all!!!

And I forgot to add...I looked at that cabin you guys are heading to...and OMG!!! Gorgeous!!!

Jen doesn't do "camping" and stuff. But, I"d make an exception for that!!!
And when we find ourselves in the place just right,
It will be in the valley of love and delight.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:43 PM   #58
mrsksomeday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofyluver View Post
Well, don't we all!!!

And I forgot to add...I looked at that cabin you guys are heading to...and OMG!!! Gorgeous!!!

Jen doesn't do "camping" and stuff. But, I"d make an exception for that!!!
Oh Tracy doesn't do "camping" either, that is why there is extreme high speed internet, 4 flat screen tvs, a game system, a wet bar, and a pool table. That is my idea of roughing it .
Old 09-07-2008, 04:04 PM   #59
SunnieRN
DIS Veteran

Wow, just found your pre trip report and you look FANTASTIC! I am pooh sized also and just wanted to tell you that I know what hard work it is to lose weight!!
Your plans sound awesome and I am sure that Amy will have the time of her life! Both of your puppies are so cute. I love the looking at the camera poses you puppy does! How funny that he reacts to the word disney...too cute!!
Can't wait to read more plans for our upcoming trips to TN and disney world!!
Old 09-07-2008, 04:37 PM   #60
buglet55
Earning My Ears

Hello!
Last night I found your first PTR/TR and read the whole thing practically! (finished it up today too!) I am about halfway through this PTR and am loving it.

can't wait to read more!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: