Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2008, 10:56 AM   #31
29apr00
Momma to a Princess and a little Prince!

Wow the red dress is awesome!! And your candle favors are soo cute!!! Where did you get htem???

29apr00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:53 AM   #32
scarlet-la-belle
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenercam View Post
Oh my goodness, Scarlet -- that dress is exquisite! I love it in both colors but the red is so outrageously glamorous. Your "look" is going to be so gorgeous! Oh, and that ensemble for Pete is going to have all the girls swooning!!! I cannot wait to see pictures of your wedding!
HAHA! Thank you i know i'll be swooning i can't wait to see him in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by padisneyfour View Post
I love the color of the dresses-it is beautiful and the I love the coaches! Looking forward to hearing more of your plans
AAWWW thank you everyone seems to love the BM dress

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
Wow the red dress is awesome!! And your candle favors are soo cute!!! Where did you get htem???
The candle's were from a little wedding shop were i live
Register to remove

Old 09-11-2008, 03:14 AM   #33
scarlet-la-belle
Mouseketeer

My Princess Dress

I've been a bit hesitant about posting my dress just incase my DF started snooping as he's desperate to see my dress
Anyway here it is

As soon as i put it on i was in love with it know you can't see in this really bad pic but it sparkles like theres pixie dust all around it!
I was so shocked when i got this dress because i went in the shop so sure i was going to get a red wedding dress and they looked nice but more like princess ball gowns but when i put on this dress i felt like a real Disney Bride hehe, It takes six months to make I'm so excited i want it right now
Old 09-11-2008, 05:00 AM   #34
Pinkerbell1983
I <3 Mickey

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet-la-belle View Post
I've been a bit hesitant about posting my dress just incase my DF started snooping as he's desperate to see my dress
Anyway here it is

As soon as i put it on i was in love with it know you can't see in this really bad pic but it sparkles like theres pixie dust all around it!
I was so shocked when i got this dress because i went in the shop so sure i was going to get a red wedding dress and they looked nice but more like princess ball gowns but when i put on this dress i felt like a real Disney Bride hehe, It takes six months to make I'm so excited i want it right now
OMG that dress is gorgeous!!!!! Who is it by? I love it!!!! I know what you mean about wanting to wear it now, mine is taking 7 months, and I'm desperate to put it on. I just figure it'll be worth the wait!

I was a Disney Bride - May 18th 2009
Wedding Pavilion * Grand Floridian * Sago Cay Point
Pinkerbell1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:25 AM   #35
scarlet-la-belle
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkerbell1983 View Post
OMG that dress is gorgeous!!!!! Who is it by? I love it!!!! I know what you mean about wanting to wear it now, mine is taking 7 months, and I'm desperate to put it on. I just figure it'll be worth the wait!
Thank you the designer is called carol li couture, i can't believe how i fell in love with this dress
Old 09-11-2008, 06:34 AM   #36
MainStMandy
DIS Veteran

Oh it's sooooo beautiful!!!
MainStMandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:59 AM   #37
keenercam
Wishes she were Mickey's girl
Would settle for looking like Tinkerbell instead of Winnie the Pooh

Scarlet - Your gown is exquisitely beautiful! It is soooo much like mine! It really is a fairy tale princess gown!
Old 09-11-2008, 10:12 AM   #38
29apr00
Momma to a Princess and a little Prince!

Such a beautiful dress!!

29apr00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:37 PM   #39
scarlet-la-belle
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MainStMandy View Post
Oh it's sooooo beautiful!!!
Thank you, it looks so much better in real life though you should see it glitter and sparkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by keenercam View Post
Scarlet - Your gown is exquisitely beautiful! It is soooo much like mine! It really is a fairy tale princess gown!
you always say the sweetest things

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
Such a beautiful dress!!
Thank you
Old 09-11-2008, 01:53 PM   #40
scarlet-la-belle
Mouseketeer

My veil and tiara

This isn't the dress I'm getting but it is the tiara and veil I'm getting, my sis said i look like Ariel when she's getting married in this one HEHE

This is one of the red dresses i tried on, i just didn't feel enough like a Bride in it

Sadly i didn't get a photo of me in the dress i bought, the lady was a bit of a snob and told us off for taking photos
Old 09-11-2008, 03:18 PM   #41
Scrap_Vamp
DIS Veteran

The dress you chose is stunning, buy you look gorgeous in the others too!

I wasn't allowed to get photos of me in my dress until we paid the deposit. I'm not posting though, as I look really rough and tired in the face!
Old 09-11-2008, 11:39 PM   #42
MegKate
2010 UMaine Graduate... now unemployed. What to do? Spend time on the DIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet-la-belle View Post

Anyway here it is

I absolutely love it! So beautiful - you're going to look great in it! It stinks that the woman was being a *insert word here* so you couldn't get a picture of you in the dress. But maybe it's for the best that you didn't get a snap of it. Just in case DF is nosing around. My DF saw a picture of my dress by accident but as he said #1, it's not like he'll remember it and #2 its going to look totally different when you're actually wearing it! So let him be surprised.

I definitely think you made the right decision going with the white dress. I think the red dress you tried on was too much red on you. The white makes your hair stand out (and that's a good thing!). In general - brilliant choice of dress! I can't wait to see pictures of you in it after the wedding!
MY PJ can be found here!, Facebook me!
WDW - 1991, 1993, 2000, 2001(Contemporary), 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009 (Pop), 2011
WDL - 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
Our Wedding/Honeymoon - October 8-20 (POFQ)

Our 5 year anniversary trip - April 26 - May 4, 2014 at the Polynesian - CASTLE VIEW!

MegKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:13 AM   #43
DisneyBrideToni
Proud BLT DVC Owner
I had to give him a bit of his batman

HI!! This is my first visit to your PJ and I LOVEEEEE Everything so far. I also like the 40's and 50's so I am loving your BM's dress! I really love the red dress she is wearing now.

Your gown is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It will look so beautiful on! Your favors are great too!!!! I can't wait to read more about your wedding!
DisneyBrideToni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:11 AM   #44
DisneyMissy318
DIS Veteran

Count me in too! I the DRESS! I'm so glad you decided to post it for us! For us "old married" people - we live vicariously through these PJ's! I'm sure you will be STUNNING in the dress - and your future DH will be very HANDSOME in his wedding outfit!
Old 09-12-2008, 12:25 PM   #45
Pinkerbell1983
I <3 Mickey

I tried on this dress too!!!! I definatley like the white/ivory on you. It compliments your hair so much nicer

I was a Disney Bride - May 18th 2009
Wedding Pavilion * Grand Floridian * Sago Cay Point
Pinkerbell1983 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: