Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2011, 04:40 PM   #1
mossy1
Been there but always willing to learn from others-;)

Quick early entry question..

I have never done the early entry for ADRs at MK....I know they have early entry for CP and CRT. The earliest advertised seating is 8:05. How soon before that would they let us in the park?? I was hoping for a photo op on an almost empty Main Street. Do you think it would be perhaps 10-15 minutes before the ressy?? That would be more than enough time. Also what are the chances of a photopass photographer at that time?? TIA

mossy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 04:53 PM   #2
koolaidmoms
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossy1 View Post
I have never done the early entry for ADRs at MK....I know they have early entry for CP and CRT. The earliest advertised seating is 8:05. How soon before that would they let us in the park?? I was hoping for a photo op on an almost empty Main Street. Do you think it would be perhaps 10-15 minutes before the ressy?? That would be more than enough time. Also what are the chances of a photopass photographer at that time?? TIA
When we were there a few weeks ago we had 8:15 am ADRs and they let us in about 7:55am. We had time for a picture and by the time we arrived at CP there was a line to check-in. My advice is take the pictures and don't worry. Everyone is checking in so you will be fine.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-03-2011, 05:01 PM   #3
ChrystalUnicorn
Mouseketeer

You should arrive for your reservation at least 20 minutes before to check in. So you will be able to get early entry at least 45 minutes before the reservation.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #4
ncc1701
Scotty I need Warp 10 to WDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossy1 View Post
We had early ADRs at CP the last 2 trips.I think we got in between 7:45 & 7:55. We did have time for 2 seperate Photpass photograghers both times. One in front of the castle & the Walt /Mickey statue. The other one in the middle of Main Street near the bakery. Our ADR last year was at 8:20 and we got to CP about 10 mins before the ADR.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #5
Hopefully
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrystalUnicorn View Post
You should arrive for your reservation at least 20 minutes before to check in. So you will be able to get early entry at least 45 minutes before the reservation.
Not true!!!
As PP have said, for the first ADR's at the MK they let you in between 7:45 and 7;55

There are Photopass Photogtaphers waiting for you on a nearly empty Main St
I have some great photos.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:38 PM   #6
smitch425
DIS Veteran

Cp @ 8:05

We will be having our breakfast at CP at 8:05. I was told the earliest we could get into the park would be 7:45. I plan to get on the bus from POP as close to 7 as possible so we can be one of the first in line. Can't wait for those Photopass pics! Is it October yet?
smitch425 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: