Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2008, 01:47 PM   #106
lauraljp
Mouseketeer

Your trip report and pictures have been great. My DH and I have enjoyed reading it so much! We leave in 40 days for our second Wonder cruise and your report has been so entertaining. We can't wait to go!

Love your scrapbook!! I have done some scrapbooking but have found it so time consuming I have not done anything in years. The digital scrapbooking has always intrigued me and the Creating Memories one you did is beautiful! I may have to give it a try.

Thanks again for your time in putting this trip report together!!

Laura
lauraljp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 01:54 PM   #107
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Great review. I wish I was with you. I know what you mean about depression. I have it after each WDW trip. I still haven't done a scarpbook from our March trip, so maybe I should get started. I haven't printed all my photopass pics, so I guess I'll get them ordered and start.
I sure hope I can talk DH in doing this cruise. You made it look so fun and wonderful.
How much was the day room at the Hyatt?
Do you think the Disney buss is worth the price? I am debating on just getting a car, but it would be nice not to have to worry and kick back and relax too.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-01-2008, 03:59 PM   #108
TCB in FLA
Mouseketeer

Thank you so much for sharing your adventures with us! I really enjoyed reading it. And your scrapbooks are so professional!

Disney Marathon January 2014

Disney Dream 3/30/14
Me and DH , DS13 DS11
TCB in FLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 11:28 PM   #109
MaryAz
DIS Veteran

What a great TR!! I loved all the pics! Both the ones you took and the cm on the ship.
I also have the Disney CM digital scrapbooking kit. I have not done my May trip yet but hope to soon so I can give a book to the grandparents for Christmas-they took us on the cruise.
The Til We Meet Again party looked great-we skipped it since our girls were young and exhausted-not for our next cruise though.
Great,great report!
Old 09-02-2008, 03:30 PM   #110
disneykibbes5
Mouseketeer

I love the photo book. It looks great.
You all look like you had such a great time. It makes me wish it was next year already.
disneykibbes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:42 PM   #111
Jenvenza
Ratted out her husband's lack of pony knowledge for a tag!

I have really enjoyed your TR! Your daughters are adorable!
Jenvenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:25 PM   #112
frdeb1999
DIS Veteran

You have done a fabulous job on your TR! I have loved every min of reading it. And your girls are truely beautiful. Loved all the pics!
frdeb1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 10:36 PM   #113
Disneynut71
DIS Veteran

Thank you so much for a wonderful trip report. It makes me want to go right now.
Disneynut71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:31 PM   #114
Schachteles
DIS Veteran

Thank you so much for your report...it makes me SO excited for our upcoming cruise...not that I wasn't already!!

Love your scrapbook...I have heard about them...I might have to give it a whurl...I always wanted to make bookes for my DDs and that would be the way to do it!

Schachteles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 04:56 PM   #115
~Piglet~
DIS Veteran

Just wanted to say what a great trip report I am in the early planning stages for our 2010 holiday and wondering if we could tag a 3/4 night cruise onto it. After seeing your photo's I definitely want to set sail

Thanks for posting such an entertaining report

May 2005 - 18 days, 2 weeks at Pop Century and 4 days Gulf Coast
May 2010 - 3 weeks including our Wedding - 10 days at the Pop, 7 days POR
and 5 days Honeymoon onboard the Disney Wonder

October 2012 - 17 days at CSR
May 2015 - 17 days at CSR again
~Piglet~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:10 PM   #116
westjones
Mother of Two Disney Princesses
Boy I learn something new all the time on these boards!

Loved the report! Could you tell how you made that scrapbook? I loved it! I have never done scrapbooking, but I might like digital ones.
Thanks!

Your photos reminded me of our trips when our girls were little. We are going this year and they are teens. It just isn't the same at all. Enjoy those magical trips with your little ones. They are precious!

DJ
westjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:26 PM   #117
vatchr
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraljp View Post
Your trip report and pictures have been great. My DH and I have enjoyed reading it so much! We leave in 40 days for our second Wonder cruise and your report has been so entertaining. We can't wait to go!

Love your scrapbook!! I have done some scrapbooking but have found it so time consuming I have not done anything in years. The digital scrapbooking has always intrigued me and the Creating Memories one you did is beautiful! I may have to give it a try.

Thanks again for your time in putting this trip report together!!

Laura
You're welcome! It's been a lot of fun to write. The digital scrapbooking is great! It is so easy and there is no mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Great review. I wish I was with you. I know what you mean about depression. I have it after each WDW trip. I still haven't done a scarpbook from our March trip, so maybe I should get started. I haven't printed all my photopass pics, so I guess I'll get them ordered and start.
I sure hope I can talk DH in doing this cruise. You made it look so fun and wonderful.
How much was the day room at the Hyatt?
Do you think the Disney buss is worth the price? I am debating on just getting a car, but it would be nice not to have to worry and kick back and relax too.
Thanks for the kind words. The day room at the Hyatt was about $100.00 including all extra taxes and fees. It was worth it to not have to sit in the terminal for 6 hours.

I think the DCL buses are worth it, just for the convenience. They may be a bit more expensive, but to be able to relax and get excited was worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCB in FLA View Post
Thank you so much for sharing your adventures with us! I really enjoyed reading it. And your scrapbooks are so professional!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryAz View Post
What a great TR!! I loved all the pics! Both the ones you took and the cm on the ship.
I also have the Disney CM digital scrapbooking kit. I have not done my May trip yet but hope to soon so I can give a book to the grandparents for Christmas-they took us on the cruise.
The Til We Meet Again party looked great-we skipped it since our girls were young and exhausted-not for our next cruise though.
Great,great report!
Thanks! We almost skipped the Till We Meet Again, but decided to skip the show that evening instead and rest up for the "final goodbye!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneykibbes5 View Post
I love the photo book. It looks great.
You all look like you had such a great time. It makes me wish it was next year already.
It was a great time. I wish we were going back soon!

June, 2006 - WL ...June, 2007 - WL ..July, 2008 - DCL 4 Day Wonder with 3 nights at WL before...April, 2009 DCL 3 Night Wonder...October, 2009 - WL and MNSSHP...July, 2010 4 nights at WL...Aug, 2011 7 Night Wonder to Alaska...

Read our July, 2008 DCL trip report here:http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1919252
vatchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 04:31 PM   #118
vatchr
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenvenza View Post
I have really enjoyed your TR! Your daughters are adorable!
Thanks so much! We had a great time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frdeb1999 View Post
You have done a fabulous job on your TR! I have loved every min of reading it. And your girls are truely beautiful. Loved all the pics!
Thanks! We probably took close to 800 pics from DCL and WDW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneynut71 View Post
Thank you so much for a wonderful trip report. It makes me want to go right now.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schachteles View Post
Thank you so much for your report...it makes me SO excited for our upcoming cruise...not that I wasn't already!!

Love your scrapbook...I have heard about them...I might have to give it a whurl...I always wanted to make bookes for my DDs and that would be the way to do it!
Thanks! The scrapbooking is great. It is so easy and there is no mess to clean up afterward. Just click save and exit the program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Piglet~ View Post
Just wanted to say what a great trip report I am in the early planning stages for our 2010 holiday and wondering if we could tag a 3/4 night cruise onto it. After seeing your photo's I definitely want to set sail

Thanks for posting such an entertaining report
Thanks! It was a lot of fun to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westjones View Post
Loved the report! Could you tell how you made that scrapbook? I loved it! I have never done scrapbooking, but I might like digital ones.
Thanks!

Your photos reminded me of our trips when our girls were little. We are going this year and they are teens. It just isn't the same at all. Enjoy those magical trips with your little ones. They are precious!

DJ
Thanks! I definitely am taking advantage of the girls being young right now, they love WDW and had a great time on the cruise.

The scrapbooking is through Creative Memories, you would have to find a consultant to help you with the program. Prior to using this, I used to make my books through shutterfly.com It is very easy and is all online. You need to upload your pictures to the site and then create a photo book.

June, 2006 - WL ...June, 2007 - WL ..July, 2008 - DCL 4 Day Wonder with 3 nights at WL before...April, 2009 DCL 3 Night Wonder...October, 2009 - WL and MNSSHP...July, 2010 4 nights at WL...Aug, 2011 7 Night Wonder to Alaska...

Read our July, 2008 DCL trip report here:http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1919252
vatchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 07:59 PM   #119
Cheermm
OMG - I love Disney!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4Disney06 View Post
Loving your trip report! We are sailing on the Wonder for the first time in October! I can't wait!
Hey, we're on the Wonder during Oct 12 too!
Cheermm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 08:30 PM   #120
rhondamccollough@hot
DIS Veteran

Your report was awesome..I do suggest you catch Disney Dreams if you get to go again...it was awesome!!! We didn't go to the "goodbye" party as we just were too tired and I guess weren't sure how it worked...we showed up at 11..the time our navigator said and it was all meet and greet with photo ops...so we will try to do it next time...cause surely there will be a next time!LOL
rhondamccollough@hot is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: