Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 08:33 PM   #61
billwendy
DIS Veteran
 
billwendy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: essington, PA
Posts: 4,938

Hi =

I would love an iron on to go on my green tshirt - my name is Wendy (you dont have to include my name though), and I love tie dye, eeyore, minnie, pluto ,the castle (just giving ideas, you dont have to include all of them lol) and cute clever sayings......any ideas??????
__________________
Wendy Billy and our fur ball Tigger

Traumatic Brain Injury 2/5 & 9/6/2013
March is TBI Awareness Month!
Life changes in an instant! Shine On!
billwendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 08:39 PM   #62
A.Mickey
Meeska Moouska
 
A.Mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by meletbry View Post
since you are looking for challenge , can you make a Mickey head with Eve (and Wall-E on the ear) for Melissa, please?
and Wall-E with Eve for Bryan


thank you very much

I hope this is what you meant for the Melissa one....I wasn't quite sure.. let me know if you want something changed.



A.Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-23-2008, 08:52 PM   #63
meletbry
new to Dis but already addicted...
 
meletbry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: montreal,canada
Posts: 91

thank you sooo much

that is exactly what I meant for Melissa. Sorry for not being clear

It's beautiful!

Again, thank you so much
meletbry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:01 PM   #64
A.Mickey
Meeska Moouska
 
A.Mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahrox View Post
Hi, i don't suppose you have any Eeyore or Piglet designs ?

I am a huge fan so this would be fantastic !!

Thanks Sarah x
Here is one with both of them...let me know if you would like me to do a design with them separate, or if you would like anything changed, I wasn't quite sure on what I should put for wording, if anything?


Quote:
Originally Posted by meletbry View Post
that is exactly what I meant for Melissa. Sorry for not being clear

It's beautiful!

Again, thank you so much

I am glad I got it right!
A.Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:11 PM   #65
A.Mickey
Meeska Moouska
 
A.Mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwendy View Post
Hi =

I would love an iron on to go on my green tshirt - my name is Wendy (you dont have to include my name though), and I love tie dye, eeyore, minnie, pluto ,the castle (just giving ideas, you dont have to include all of them lol) and cute clever sayings......any ideas??????
I am not very good at cute sayings at all!! But here is what I came up with... let me know if you want anything else.



A.Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:30 AM   #66
sarahrox
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 164

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Mickey View Post
Here is one with both of them...let me know if you would like me to do a design with them separate, or if you would like anything changed, I wasn't quite sure on what I should put for wording, if anything?





I am glad I got it right!


This is great thank you so much for doing this !
sarahrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:45 AM   #67
billwendy
DIS Veteran
 
billwendy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: essington, PA
Posts: 4,938

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Mickey View Post
I am not very good at cute sayings at all!! But here is what I came up with... let me know if you want anything else.



They are both really cool!! I love them!!! How do you get the words to be outlined in the rainbow like that? I LOVE that!!!

Thanks a ton!
Wendy
__________________
Wendy Billy and our fur ball Tigger

Traumatic Brain Injury 2/5 & 9/6/2013
March is TBI Awareness Month!
Life changes in an instant! Shine On!
billwendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:51 PM   #68
A.Mickey
Meeska Moouska
 
A.Mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwendy View Post
They are both really cool!! I love them!!! How do you get the words to be outlined in the rainbow like that? I LOVE that!!!

Thanks a ton!
Wendy
You are so welcome, thanks for the request.

The words outlined in a rainbow is kinda tricky, if you have photoshop I can tell you the steps.
A.Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:16 PM   #69
billwendy
DIS Veteran
 
billwendy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: essington, PA
Posts: 4,938

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Mickey View Post
You are so welcome, thanks for the request.

The words outlined in a rainbow is kinda tricky, if you have photoshop I can tell you the steps.
I have Corel PSD 10 i think,,,,,lol.....is this the same way you'd be able to outline a shape - like a mickey head?????

THanks!!
__________________
Wendy Billy and our fur ball Tigger

Traumatic Brain Injury 2/5 & 9/6/2013
March is TBI Awareness Month!
Life changes in an instant! Shine On!
billwendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:15 PM   #70
A.Mickey
Meeska Moouska
 
A.Mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwendy View Post
I have Corel PSD 10 i think,,,,,lol.....is this the same way you'd be able to outline a shape - like a mickey head?????

THanks!!
I am not sure how you outline in photoshop I am guessing you stroke the layer?, but I outline the lettering by going to layer, layer style, outer glow, then gradient and choose the spectrum box and then I just play around with the pixel spread until I like the way it looks. Hope that helps!
A.Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 03:35 PM   #71
mjames77
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 74

mirror image

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Mickey View Post


Here ya go! Enjoy!
I am unable to print this correctly-can't figure out my new printer to print mirror image. would you be able to repost it mirror image so it will print the right way? thank you so much.
mjames77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:00 PM   #72
mjames77
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 74

eeyore & tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahrox View Post
This is great thank you so much for doing this !
i was wondering if you could do something with eeyore and tigger that says would you rather go thru life as...

(picture) eeyore or (picture) tigger?? (maybe a back to back photo)

this was from the last lecture that randy pausch wrote & it makes sense. I say it at work alot. i will leave it to your great design work to come up with something that i am sure will look great, like all your work! have a good night.
mjames77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:13 PM   #73
A.Mickey
Meeska Moouska
 
A.Mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,829

Sorry to you both, I was out of town attending my grandmothers funeral she died unexpectedly on Friday night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjames77 View Post
I am unable to print this correctly-can't figure out my new printer to print mirror image. would you be able to repost it mirror image so it will print the right way? thank you so much.
Let me know if you still need me to do this for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjames77 View Post
i was wondering if you could do something with eeyore and tigger that says would you rather go thru life as...

(picture) eeyore or (picture) tigger?? (maybe a back to back photo)

this was from the last lecture that randy pausch wrote & it makes sense. I say it at work alot. i will leave it to your great design work to come up with something that i am sure will look great, like all your work! have a good night.
I will work on this later tonight.
A.Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:17 AM   #74
mjames77
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 74

eeyore/tigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Mickey View Post
Sorry to you both, I was out of town attending my grandmothers funeral she died unexpectedly on Friday night.

so sorry to hear this. hope you are holding up o.k.

Let me know if you still need me to do this for you?
i am all set with this one, but would still love the eeyore/tigger one if you have time.

please, no hurry on this. you said you like a challenge so i thought t his might be good for you. you come up with some great ideas. thanks


I will work on this later tonight.
no hurry
mjames77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:24 PM   #75
A.Mickey
Meeska Moouska
 
A.Mickey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 1,829

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjames77 View Post
no hurry
Thanks for the kind words! I love love love your idea you had! I stink when it comes to ideas, I am glad I have you guys to help me along when it comes to ideas! I can't believe I didnt think of that idea, I loved The Last Lecture. Ok so here is what I came up with. I hope you like them


A.Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.