Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2009, 12:54 PM   #316
mom_of_3_70737
DIS Veteran

After my last post, I realized......We didn't get on a bus to Epcot, but to HS! We spent the morning there.

The first thing we did was FP TSMM, and then hit the Voyage of The Little Mermaid show. This is one my my girls favorites. When the show was over, we hit the gift shop and then headed over to TSMM. Here are a few pics for ya:

DD5 LOVES Ariel, and DH got her this Ariel purse!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEDRdPgmD4c

DD4 is Anti-Ariel (no doubt b/c DD5 loves her) so she opted for Tink instead.

DD4 was now beginning to be VERY WHINEY. It was finally our turn on TSMM and I sat in between the girls and let them play against eachother. I couldn't believe it when I saw their score:

Isn't that funn! It was perfect though, b/c then I didn't have to listen to who won and who didn't!! Perfect!

We had a lunch ADR for Coral Reef so we headed to Epcot. We made it to Coral Reef and were seated pretty quickly. I can honestly say, we will NEVER eat here again. Even the kids didn't like it.

We headed out to ride a few of our favorites. We hot Spaceship Earth again. We really liked all of the new changes. The wait times were long for just about everything so we decided to walk through WS. Everyone was tired, it was HOT. We saw the Candy lady and DS was chosen. It was really neat to watch her.

After that I got my self a treat. A gran marnier (sp?) slush. It was soooo good, I will have another one day While I sipped on that, we saw Belle and Beast. They girls were thrilled. This was their first time to see them together!

We did a little shopping. The girls were exhausted. The bad thing was, we couldn't go back to our room to rest b/c we were already checked out. Our flight didn't leave until 8:20pm so this made for a VERY long day. We will never do this again!!!!

The time finally came for us to meet our van at POR. We headed that way. Got our luggage from Bell Services, loaded up and were on our way to the airport. The ride there was somber and quiet. We arrived at the airport, went through security with no incident and found our gate. The kids watched the plane arrive on time. We made one last potty break in Orlando and boarded the plane. By this time I was feeling terrible with a terrible stuffy nose and headache. We boarded a nearly empty plane and headed back to Louisiana.

The flight was good. The kids slept. My girls didn't even wake up during landing By the time we landed I wanted to cry I was in so much pain. I was glad to be home!!!

I went to the doc the day after got back and I had a bad sinus infectoin/ear infection. The plane ride didn't help

Now that I have finally finished, I want to return even more than ever. DBFF and her DH and a few others are leaving in about 3 weeks to return to the World with no kids!!! They are trying to get us to go along too. I am totally sold on the idea, but am still working on DH! I guess we'll see. Hopefully, I'll have a new PTR to start very soon.

Thanks so much for reading and being patient with my delay in posts! It's been fun. Take care and God Bless!

POR - 1/12/12-1/17/12! Free DDP!
POP- 3/4/09-3/8/09 DDP Adult Only Trip!!!!
POR - 9/11/08-9/16/08 Free DDP W/ Deluxe Upgrade!
POP - 11/18/07 - 11/24/07 DDP Thanksgiving Trip
POP - 3/20/06 - 3/25/06 First Trip to WDW!!!
Me (32) DH (32) DS (11) DD (8) DD (7)
Check Out My "Shhh We're Going To Disney" PTR, Now A TR! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1911197
Old 02-16-2009, 08:00 AM   #317
Paparazzimama
DIS Veteran

Morning friend! Just wanted to stop by and say . . . .

16 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Port Orleans-Riverside 9/11/08-9/16/08 FREE DDP w/upgrade to DxDDP!!!
AllStar Music 11/17/07-11/24/07
FL Resident (10+ visits) 11/3/06-3/25/07
Windsor Hills 4/22/06-4/28/06
AllStar Music 5/31/97-6/6/97
Offsite - 4 childhood trips 1984-1990

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: